Evangelical Mexicans Burn LGBT & Communist School Books

The LGBTQFullashit.... community DOES NOT WANT TO PISS OFF ISLAM....that's a battle they WIL NOT WIN.

I'm not a Muslim myself and I don't agree with their religion, but those are dedicated parents right there (in the video) standing up for their parental and religious rights and their children!! :D

When the millions of recently Arrived ( Illegals ) realize the Far Left & Left want to turn their Precious Grandsons into Granddaughters and fully transitioned Females they will turn on the Democommies like pitbulls

I'm not a Muslim myself and I don't agree with their religion, but those are dedicated parents right there (in the video) standing up for their parental and religious rights and their children!! :D
They are good and very peaceful people BUT...don't screw around with their kids!
Muslims are well versed in defense of family.

When the millions of recently Arrived ( Illegals ) realize the Far Left & Left want to turn their Precious Grandsons into Granddaughters and fully transitioned Females they will turn on the Democommies like pitbulls
What the idiot left didn't realize is that they have also imported the Catholic church.

Are you living in some kind of sick fantasy world or something? Social conservatives are the ones who are trying to keep you leftists from teaching children about your sick fetishes.. It's you left-wingers who are trying to normalize it.

Nobody's buying your bullshit, dude.

That idiot 'reverse psychology' gimmick has been a tactic since the 1980's; it's a clear give away the perpetrator is a sick faggot parroting what they're told to by media hacks is all. They even have a list for their freak show gimps to follow. These tards think that is going to make sane people self-censor themselves in fear or something, lol. That's how infantile these mentally ill gimps are.

These vermin were touting up Islam as 'enlightened n wonderful compared to Evul Xians' from the 1970's on, until Muslims started tossing faggots off of buildings and made them look like the stupid asshats they are a few years ago; now, like their revered NAMBLA, they pretend they never did that. lol

According to what I have read:

1. A lot of gentlemen in Mexico have more than a passing experience with gay relations -- as long as they are on the top and are being serviced.

2. As in the United States of America, the hypocrisy of many "straight" dudes is laughable.

What's the impact that LGBT people have on your life? They scare you, don't they?
Yes, to some degree. That they cannot reproduce, so in order to perpetuate their mental disorder, they must prosylitize, which is what they do to school kids. Kids should not be allowed to be anywhere near these lunatics.

They shouldn't be allowed to be teachers, scoutmasters, sports coaches, etc. Frankly, they ought to all be in mental institutions.

How tolerant, inclusive, and non-racist of you. So now brown-skinned Mexican people are "Nazis" too?

I swear, you idiots see Nazis everywhere you look, don't you?
Every white male from 16-100 years old is either a Neo Nazi or Real Deal Nazi to them
Any color of a human can be a Nazi.
Nazis are very very old men in Thuringia or Syria or Argentina , surely you mean Neo Nazi ?

No only the illegal ones don't. Btw believe it or not but Muslims also are taking a humongous stand against this indoctrination and for the most part they're really good people too. Only a small percentage of them aren't.

Muslims are very od at hiding their true selves. They will be the kindest most caring people you ever met. Until they aren't. They lie beautifully and sincerely.

Republicans shocked to find a shared proud ignorance among folks they despise
My God. You are so simple minded it's really staggering. Republicans despise them when they come here illegally and work for peanuts thus warping our economy, and also the many of them who come here to continue criminal behaviors that they practiced back home but couldn't get away with so easily.

Just keep reading the bold faced part until it finally sinks in.

Forum List

Back