EV owners sure look stOOpid now!!

Reminds me of the "odd and even days" back in the 1970's!!!

GYIV2UFQ3ZAPNI237SIHVTXVJ4.jpg

OBw8z764VdHKhC9WHlrB0Ma0jamC21poQIWpwJSHzuNlKLfiaHkKbTwkc1OUS6RFaHijS9a7-Ns3klVGYntznm2FcOnt2VQuk5tdaK_YgRKD-kmsaZeZY7mkWw

I remember the days....

Progressives invariably have to learn the hard way.... :abgg2q.jpg:
5 gallon limits on junkers that got 13mpg............lololol..Running out of gas in line and having the guy behind you bumper move in inches

Half the cars were land yachts..lolol

I guess EV owners need to start building windmills in their front yards and farting on them. Man, I was this close to reserving a Tesla Cyber Truck . . . and then I bought a Chevy. Hi-ho Silverado!

Actually, Tesla does have solar powered home systems for electric vehicles. I'm sure other companies do as well, if you don't like Tesla, but there ARE options. People just don't want the RIGHT options, they just want the POPULAR ones to make them "look good"!!!

Why is all this misery becoming so funny now???.Weird
Oh...watching progressives get pwn'd is hysterical :eusa_dance:
We've been making fun of the climate crusader nutters for over 10 years now in this forum! Just another thread example here!:2up:

"Land yacht"

In 2021, Americans still sprinting out to buy their land yachts....only now they are SUV's and trucks. Progressives have missed the memo. :hello77:

Last year, Ford sold 2X as many trucks as all EV sales combined:spinner::spinner::spinner:

Last edited:
Libs love EV's, not because of supposed lower emissions or carbon- (which by the way is just bullshit)- but because its easier to control the public because they control the electrical grid.

Remember and never forget, liberalism is based upon the concept that libs believe they can run your life better than you can. Telling other people what to do is the core principle of the ideology. Its just slavery with a smile- slavery of course being based upon the idea of someone telling someone else what to do.

Is there really a difference between a lib today telling someone to "wear that mask, get that vax" and a lib slave overseer telling someone to "pick that cotton, or row that boat"?

That's not the point. It is being told when to charge like a frikin 5 yr old

Why do you think they call it "Peak Hours"? Because the aging electrical grid is under the most strain during that time.

And you think we should be able to charge any time we want, regardless of the consequences? lol Talk about acting like a 5 year old.

Forum List

Back