EV owners sure look stOOpid now!!

The point is that EV infrastructure is coming. It will adapt to the market regardless of your fear mongering.
You sound like the rants against Horseless Carriages
Did we shoot all the fucking horses to switch to cars

You're a liberal. You can't see 2 steps beyond anything. Just told to do as said. No individuality

The most popular vehicle in the US is the Ford F-150 which will offer an Electric vehicle next year. They also have an Electric Mustang
GM is going almost all electric by the end of the decade

Add public transportation, school buses, mail vehicles and service vehicles and we will be well on the way to transitioning to electric
No they won't

Ford is not going to give up that much global market share.

Did we shoot all the fucking horses to switch to cars

You're a liberal. You can't see 2 steps beyond anything. Just told to do as said. No individuality
Ummm…nobody is confiscating gas powered cars. They are just becoming obsolete
You are making shit up again

No they won't

Ford is not going to give up that much global market share.
The world is going EVs with much of the world way ahead of us

Ford does not want to be left behind like they were on the Model T

what fear mongering, dumbfuck?
Ever notice on this board how few threads there are from proponents of Electric Vehicles?
We are inundated with threads from the sky is falling crowd warning of all the dangers of going electric

Is it just stupidity or are they being funded by Big Oil?

Ever notice on this board how few threads there are from proponents of Electric Vehicles?
We are inundated with threads from the sky is falling crowd warning of all the dangers of going electric

I asked you what fear mongering i was doing, you deflecting dumbfuck

I have always said that EVs have their place as part of the mix.. I just don't think it will ever be 100% just like we will never power the country with windmills and solar panels alone.

I have always said that EVs have their place as part of the mix.. I just don't think it will ever be 100% just like we will never power the country with windmills and solar panels alone.
Doesnt have to be 100 percent
Same goes for wind and solar

But we are evolving to where alternative energy will be taking a sizable part of the market

But they won't be able to charge them because peak hour charging will banned.

The power grid will adapt to the demand
The good part is most owners will charge at night while they are sleeping

Forum List

Back