Europa is completely clueless about the true Freedom. US conservatives shall help it

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
It goes today in the wrong direction to communism, satanism and totalitarianism.
How to stop it?
First of all corrupted WEF affiliate 'governments' shall be replaced by Free Republics based on the U.S. founders heritage
No welfare state from cradle to grave, no big government, no high taxes, no insane regulations and lot of Freedom
Europeans are slaves of their diabolic communist governments and this is wrong.
So, no satanic US neocons, no SATANOcrats, but U.S. conservatives shall help Europa to became free from the communist shit.
No Russia, no communism, no Schwab, only Freedom and the Holy Bible can make Europa Great again.

It goes today in the wrong direction to communism, satanism and totalitarianism.
How to stop it?
First of all corrupted WEF affiliate 'governments' shall be replaced by Free Republics based on the U.S. founders heritage
No welfare state from cradle to grave, no big government, no high taxes, no insane regulations and lot of Freedom
So, no satanic US neocons, no SATANOcrats, but U.S. conservatives shall help Europa to became free from the communist shit.
No Russia, no communism, no Schwab, only Freedom and the Holy Bible can make Europa Great again.

It is true that America has the greatest libertarian sense of freedom in the world today.

But this comes from a tradition of breaking away from Europe due to their injustices.

In fact, the nation was started once the British came for the ammo.

That is why the US Revolution started and why there is a Second Amendment and why we have any Bill of Rights at all, which are completely foreign to other countries.

Europe is well aware, it is the American right who are deceived by Trump and Russian propaganda. Trump met with Putin privately for a reason. And today it is republicans who are anti-America, they demonstrate this by kowtowing to Trump. Succession in government keeps us free, cowardly republicans don't seem to know that. But of course it is Trump's base they fear. Book below covers topic so well it will scare you.

'The Road to Unfreedom: Russia, Europe, America' Timothy Snyder

Europe is well aware, it is the American right who are deceived by Trump and Russian propaganda. Trump met with Putin privately for a reason. And today it is republicans who are anti-America, they demonstrate this by kowtowing to Trump. Succession in government keeps us free, cowardly republicans don't seem to know that. But of course it is Trump's base they fear. Book below covers topic so well it will scare you.

You idiot!
Trump warned Europe and the democrats about them being relied on Putin oil

Then he lambasted Europe for not joining the US on banning Russian oil

Wait, why am I talking to idiots?

How to stop it?

You could take all freedoms away from the Germans, they wouldn´t even notice. In my city, thy even created a regime and only one opinion is allowed, otherwise they start terrorizing you and exclude you from society. That fat pigs think their society is worth not being excluded from. The day will come and I cut my needs out of their fat paunches. I will smash their puffed up faces, take my money.

Its not an anti-Trump or anti-Russia thread. The "freedom" you are talking about is to change your gender with the age of 8. To give up on police funding and personal self defense.
The freedom to be a totally assfucked idiot.

It is true that America has the greatest libertarian sense of freedom in the world today.

But this comes from a tradition of breaking away from Europe due to their injustices.

In fact, the nation was started once the British came for the ammo.

That is why the US Revolution started and why there is a Second Amendment and why we have any Bill of Rights at all, which are completely foreign to other countries.

I agree with you 100%
Europa indeed is even today full of injustice, Europeans know either communists or Nazis but almost never freethinking people who seeks Freedom.
Guys like Ron Paul, Rand Paul, Sarah Palin, Michele Bachman, Tucker Carlson, Ann Coulter and many others are unknown in Europe

You're a little bit wrong.
Trump is a coward and sooner a RINO, Putin a KGB guy and probably a bitch of Schwab.
Conservatives are not too dumb

You idiot!
Trump warned Europe and the democrats about them being relied on Putin oil

Then he lambasted Europe for not joining the US on banning Russian oil

Wait, why am I talking to idiots?

Trump is a businessmen who presents himself as a conservative
Ann Coulter would be the best conservative candidate to run for president

2-format6001.jpg

You could take all freedoms away from the Germans, they wouldn´t even notice. In my city, thy even created a regime and only one opinion is allowed, otherwise they start terrorizing you and exclude you from society. That fat pigs think their society is worth not being excluded from. The day will come and I cut my needs out of their fat paunches. I will smash their puffed up faces, take my money.

Germans are like Russians slaves from the birth
Too sad, but it's the truth

Its not an anti-Trump or anti-Russia thread. The "freedom" you are talking about is to change your gender with the age of 8. To give up on police funding and personal self defense.
The freedom to be a totally assfucked idiot.

I'm talking about Freedom granted by Founders, not of 'Freedom' born in lunatic asylums
Without any doubts the place of modern 'progressives' would be in psychiatric hospitals two hundred years ago

bet-you-didnt-know-founding-fathers.jpg

How to stop it?

Problem with you Baron is that you are 40 years behind the time. The very person you are advertising along with Thatcher changed all those things just like they were changed in the US creating a situation where just a few people own almost all the wealth of the world and this winter people will be struggling to afford the necessities of food and warmth.

They’ve started to rebel. Jay walking, and crossing the road on red.:p

Moderator: Have we ever interfered in foreign elections?
Ex-head of the CIA: for a good cause against the Communists in 47, 48, 49 years in Europe
Leading: and now we are interfering?
Ex-head of the CIA: yum yum yum ahaha. Only in the interests of democracy

Bloodthirsty cannibalistic "democracy"

Moderator: Have we ever interfered in foreign elections?
Ex-head of the CIA: for a good cause against the Communists in 47, 48, 49 years in Europe
Leading: and now we are interfering?
Ex-head of the CIA: yum yum yum ahaha. Only in the interests of democracy

Bloodthirsty cannibalistic "democracy"

There were no real elections in any area's under communist control, so how could the US interfere with non-existent elections?

There were no real elections in any area's under communist control, so how could the US interfere with non-existent elections?
"One of the most famous examples of US foreign electoral interference came at the dawn of the Cold War in 1948, when the CIA (in its first covert action) secretly subsidized public efforts to ensure that communist candidates were defeated in elections in Italy.

Forum List

Back