Euro Cup

Yep.

Ireland lost - damn it to hell and back.

England drew - meh, it's England so apparently that's a good result. Only the English can celebrate because their team didn't lose. LMAO.

I thought this thread was about the equipment Merkel wears to protect her male genitalia.

I'm looking forward to tomorrow's game. Poland and Russia. I hear they have brought out a lot more riot police for that one.

I was happy England was at least able to pull out a draw today. It will be nice to also see what players are coming up on the German team.

How many Truthseekers are there?
Anyway it was a great match and Portugal got their deserved win.

But Portugal is still bankrupt and depending on the European Union to prevent their total economic collapse.

Makes men running around in gym shorts and golf shirts, kicking a ball into a net, pretty IRRELEVENT, doesn't it?

How many Truthseekers are there?
Anyway it was a great match and Portugal got their deserved win.

But Portugal is still bankrupt and depending on the European Union to prevent their total economic collapse.

Makes men running around in gym shorts and golf shirts, kicking a ball into a net, pretty IRRELEVENT, doesn't it?

Well in that case all of America's sports are pretty irrelevant as well.

Swedes 2, Turnips 3. That was a game of several halves.

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.... why do England have to make winning such a fucking struggle?

Usually, it's because we get nervy or aren't good enough. This time we were simply asleep at 2 set pieces. That second Sweden goal was outrageous. I've seldom seen such a jailbreak, and such shite marking from England.

And is that the best we've got up front? I can't stand Rooney but we really need someone with some skill on the ball in the last third.

Carroll impressed with his hard work and a well taken goal, though that rush of blood with the stupid lunge that led to the first Swedish goal has got to stop. That said, he got in some good defensive headers and came back to assist the midfield well. Which left us outnumbered up top of course.

When we face a better team, we will struggle.

OK I'll shut up now.....

Swedes 2, Turnips 3. That was a game of several halves.

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory.... why do England have to make winning such a fucking struggle?

Usually, it's because we get nervy or aren't good enough. This time we were simply asleep at 2 set pieces. That second Sweden goal was outrageous. I've seldom seen such a jailbreak, and such shite marking from England.

And is that the best we've got up front? I can't stand Rooney but we really need someone with some skill on the ball in the last third.

Carroll impressed with his hard work and a well taken goal, though that rush of blood with the stupid lunge that led to the first Swedish goal has got to stop. That said, he got in some good defensive headers and came back to assist the midfield well. Which left us outnumbered up top of course.

When we face a better team, we will struggle.

OK I'll shut up now.....

Sweden are shit... and England struggled to win that game.... does not bode well. Which is annoying because I'd really like to see England in the final.

Y'all need some fresh blood on that team. Too much experience, not enough courageous youth.

Forum List

Back