Eulogizing Hillary Clinton

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
Democrats live and die by the polls. This one has to be killing them:

A new CNN Opinion Research Corporation Poll revealed 51 percent of Americans approve of the way Republicans have handled the hearings on Benghazi.

The poll also showed a six-point slip from 2014 in the way Hillary Clinton handed the attacks during her time as Secretary of State.

CNN Poll: Majority of Americans Approve of Republicans’ Handling of Benghazi
By: Alyssa Canobbio
June 2, 2015 5:50 pm

CNN Poll Majority of Americans Approve of Republicans Handling of Benghazi Washington Free Beacon

Congressional Democrats never stop wailing that Benghazi is all about torpedoing Hillary’s bid for the presidency. So if polls tell us that Congress is held in low esteem it is fair to interpret this CNN poll as a popularity contest.

In a new CNN/ORC poll released Tuesday, she was down to 46 percent. Even worse for her, the poll showed Clinton with her highest unfavorability ratings of the past 14 years — 50 percent, putting her underwater. A separate poll released Tuesday by The Washington Post and ABC News found that Clinton’s favorability was just 45 percent, the lowest in that survey since April 2008, when she was in the middle of a tough primary fight against Barack Obama.

Hillary Clinton's poll numbers signal trouble ahead
Yes, it’s early, but few expected her to fall so far so fast.
By Annie Karni and Gabriel Debenedetti
6/2/15 7:32 PM EDT

Hillary Clinton s poll numbers signal trouble ahead - Annie Karni and Gabriel Debenedetti - POLITICO

images

BENGHAZI 51% Favorable

images

HILLARY 46% Favorable

All things considered, DEMOCRAT pollsters are eulogizing at Hillary’s wake.

I hope that not only her numbers continue to slip, but that she ends up in prison along with her philandering husband. I would like to hope there will be an excellent woman president for our country in my lifetime. I may not live long enough to see this.

good riddance, hope they put her and Bill in prison, where they belong.
To prison/net/.com: A noble sentiment to be sure. Realistically, they will never see the inside of a jail cell no matter what they get caught doing. Anyway, it is the thought that counts —— for now.
I hope that not only her numbers continue to slip,
To LindaVance826: I agree.
but that she ends up in prison along with her philandering husband.
To LindaVance826: I am sensing a groundswell. LOL
I would like to hope there will be an excellent woman president for our country in my lifetime.
To LindaVance826: Margaret Chase Smith was a good one, but she only had a one-in-a-million chance:

Smith was an unsuccessful candidate for the Republican nomination in the 1964 presidential election, but was the first woman to be placed in nomination for the presidency at a major party's convention.

More recently, I was wild for Sarah Palin and Michele Bachmann. Had media treated either one the way they treat Hillary Clinton they might still have a fighting chance.
I may not live long enough to see this.
To LindaVance826: Hang in there. The best women are getting closer.

Forum List

Back