Eugene Robinson sobs over us having guns

Would gun control have stopped Timothy McVeigh's mass murder at the Murrah Building?

Is that an apple or an orange?

no not really, because liberals want to ban stuff that causes death....which is pretty much everything is a potential weapon....
Sorry guys you cant child proof the world, you just have to make examples out of people and dont be nice about, really make it harsh and crime is reduced...because gun laws were more lenient pre 60s and not as many people died, but that's the whole culture of death and that morality stuff, liberals are moral superiority, but they HATE HATE personal morality and do anything to reduce it.

Would gun control have stopped Timothy McVeigh's mass murder at the Murrah Building?

no not really, because liberals want to ban stuff that causes death....which is pretty much everything is a potential weapon....
Sorry guys you cant child proof the world, you just have to make examples out of people and dont be nice about, really make it harsh and crime is reduced...because gun laws were more lenient pre 60s and not as many people died, but that's the whole culture of death and that morality stuff, liberals are moral superiority, but they HATE HATE personal morality and do anything to reduce it.

Does anyone take this guy seriously? :lol:

Actually, its the familes, the mothers and fathers, the wives and husbands and children - those are the ones sobbing over their dead loved ones.

"Never let a crisis go to waste"...Rahm Emanuel. It is disgusting that the left would play the 2nd Amendment card and use the grief of American citizens while dodging responsibility for the attorney generals part in the murder of a Border Patrol agent and an estimated hundreds of innocent Mexican citizens with the crazy Fast/Furious plan.

"Never let a crisis go to waste"...Rahm Emanuel. It is disgusting that the left would play the 2nd Amendment card and use the grief of American citizens while dodging responsibility for the attorney generals part in the murder of a Border Patrol agent and an estimated hundreds of innocent Mexican citizens with the crazy Fast/Furious plan.

Bullshit.

Actually, its the familes, the mothers and fathers, the wives and husbands and children - those are the ones sobbing over their dead loved ones.

You don't know how they feel about the 2nd amendment.

I'll understand them if they have strong feelings.

But Robinson is an opportunistic hack who needs to have his computer keyboard crammed up his ass.

Bullshit.

Yes, if people ask what Beddy.Bugbite posts.....all you need say is "bulls**t".

That is what you posted.....literally.

The border patrol agent was probably dirty anyway, most of them are.

But Robinson is an opportunistic hack who needs to have his computer keyboard crammed up his ass.

Wow, you sure are a nice person. First, you want to see him beaten, and now you want to see things crammed up his ass. All of that just for him expressing his opinion. How compassionate of you.

Bullshit.

I rest my case.

Wow, you sure are a nice person. First, you want to see him beaten, and now you want to see things crammed up his ass. All of that just for him expressing his opinion. How compassionate of you.

Listening is just reflecting on a typical saturday night for him/her.

Glistening O-ring does like things crammed up his ass, that's for sure. And I have the pics to prove it. He keeps spamming my inbox with them. I keep telling him I'm not into wizard sleeves (I know that term typically refers to vaginas, but it applies here as his glazed donut really does hang loose and low), but he keeps sending them anyway. Whatchagonnado? :dunno:

Does anyone take this guy seriously? :lol:

Yeah, glad you highlighted it, since that's the truth, chlorine causes cancer

Chlorinated Pools May Increase Cancer Risk : Discovery News

so there goes a cheap way to keep the pools clean, so we need to find a better way, my ass, it's another "Study" which just makes things more expensive or outright intends to get rid of some "evil" and this costs the little guy, since public pools need something better and more expensive!

I could go on and on of leftwingers wanting to ban stuff, see this is how the left works:
The work is too preliminary to suggest that people should stop swimming, said Manolis Kogevinas, an epidemiologist at the Center for Research in Environmental Epidemiology in Barcelona. The studies were small, and they found a rise in blood markers that have been associated with cancer -- not a rise in cancer itself.
Still, Kogevinas said, the findings suggest that people need to work harder to reduce everyone's exposure to chlorine.

More liberal "Science"
Science: What Is Destroying the Ozone? - TIME

New Scientific Evidence Proves Ozone Depletion Theory False

So now we just cant use anything
Ban warns on replacing ozone-depleting gases with greenhouse substitutes

And Salt is once again showing us why some people should not be allowed to breed.

Tough times in AZ Salt. Obama thought he might make a play there, but has pulled out for all intents and purposes. He knows the Grand Canyon State ain't gonna do him no favors.

I hope you are walking door to door for him. The exercise would be good for your sorry overweight corpse.

But in the end, it won't matter.....he will soon be former President Obama. The slide has just started.

Last edited:

More of that "Christian" attitudes we hear about LDS having, eh?

Robinson asks a sensible question. We have case after case when we find out some disturbed person acquired an arsenel, killed a lot of people, there's some wringing of hands, and nothing is done about it because the NRA has learned how to game the system to even prevent common sense restrictions.

Now PART of this, I can understand. This debate has been dominated by extremists on both sides. I have little doubt if they could get away with it, Sarah Brady and Caroline McCarthy would completely ban private gun ownership. So the NRA rejects any gun law as the Camel's Nose under the tent.

What we need is a sensible middle ground. At least make the effort.

What are you, nuts?

Rational, intelligent, mature, thoughtful, civil, respectful debate that ultimately results in a decrease of mass murders? Cooperation that brings in the best ideas from all sides?

Where do you live, Mars? Not allowed here currently. This is Amurrrrrrica.

What are you, nuts?

Rational, intelligent, mature, thoughtful, civil, respectful debate that ultimately results in a decrease of mass murders? Cooperation that brings in the best ideas from all sides?

Your middle ground is based upon impacting the law abiding.

When your ready to talk crime control and punishment you will get somewhere.

What are you, nuts?

More cops and prisons? Yeah, that's the answer :thup:

What are you, nuts?

Guy, we lock up more people than any country in the world. We lock up 2 million when countries like Germany and Japan lock up less than 100,000. And we are one of the few industrialized countries that still has the Death Penalty on the books.

The notion that our problem is that we aren't punishing them criminals enough is sort of silly. We are punishing them plenty, and we still have the highest crime rate in the INdustrialized world.

What are you, nuts?

Any important element of the issue would have to be part of the conversation, and then part of the ultimate answer. "All or nothing" won't work. We know this because that's what we currently have.

Forum List

Back