EU threatens force against countries refusing migrants

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
View attachment 175402
European globalists are preparing to "force" Central European nations to accept mandated migrant quotas and open borders, according to Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban.
EU Threatens Force Against Countries Refusing Migrants
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem is that is blackmail is pathetic, and hopefully these Countries say go to hell we will fight you before we take in this garbage of losers

Stand your ground , and don't bend to this blackmail bs. Soros behind it all no doubt.

'eu' says , what is Sovereignty ?? Anyway , the eastern european leaders i have seen aren;t wusses .

Sounds like the EU may get extremely lonely as their people are getting sick of their bs over there throughout. Shame but I suppose Euro-crats like to put the little people at war with one another. Its not like it would be the first time that fascist believed they had the right to force others into their ideologies for they could maintain control.

View attachment 175402
European globalists are preparing to "force" Central European nations to accept mandated migrant quotas and open borders, according to Hungarian prime minister Viktor Orban.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The problem is that is blackmail is pathetic, and hopefully these Countries say go to hell we will fight you before we take in this garbage of losers

Stand your ground , and don't bend to this blackmail bs. Soros behind it all no doubt.
I do wonder if you are able to keep a straight face when you cutnpaste this crap ? If Hungary wants to enjoy the benefits of EU membership they have to shoulder some of the burden. Otherwise they can fuck off. they would not be missed.

Guess what will happen ? They will knuckle under and be good europeans because life outside the EU would be shit for them.

View attachment 175402

I do wonder if you are able to keep a straight face when you cutnpaste this crap ? If Hungary wants to enjoy the benefits of EU membership they have to shoulder some of the burden. Otherwise they can fuck off. they would not be missed.

Guess what will happen ? They will knuckle under and be good europeans because life outside the EU would be shit for them.
Dang you sound like Wells Fargo when they attempted to extort me into signing off for their fraud. I'm thinking a lot of Europeans are going to tell you and the communist popeness to f'off and die. And what's the word on the queen taking back the colonies? How's that working out for y'all.

this is what i mean when i use the saying that 'whores' will do anything for money or the easy life . Eastern Europe might knuckle under and be 'whore' to the 'eu' but i hope not . -------------- And am i correct but the correct spirit lives even in England as the English / British told the 'eu' to drop dead with BREXIT . So , we will see what happens Tommy .

View attachment 175402

This guy lives in LONDON WAKE UP TO REALITY FOOL and take those pathetic blinders off

upload_2018-2-7_12-55-33.png

TOMMY ROBINSON NEWS YOUTUBE on Twitter

upload_2018-2-7_12-52-34.png

upload_2018-2-7_12-53-16.png

I see the alt-right is promising glorious Christian jihad against Europe :laugh:

Extra points for blaming Soros. That'll rate highly with the nutso base

bet you won't say that when one of these asshole high jacks you at knife point and yes it's that bad over there and coming here if the leftist idiots dont wake the hell up and stop this " bs being used if Trump shuts down the Gov. I'd do it to if the DEM idiots wouldn't follow my orders on this immigrant bs.

When this starts happening here as it already is the MSM covers it up and are told not to say " an illegal did it" ... well parents you get what you deserve is the very thing you'll hear here because you dummies were warned but refused to listen sad for the victims but there's not much one can do when talking to BRICK WALLS.

upload_2018-2-7_13-2-49.png

☘️EddieMAGATrump on Twitter

Europe should accept as many immigrants from Africa and Asia as possible on its territory. Feed them, give shelter. This is tolerance and civilization

Orban's a fruitcake.

But The EU does suffer from delusions of grandeur.

Best outcome for world peace right now would be for headlong rush OUT of The E.U.

Could it happen? Perhaps.

If it doesn't? Then give the EU a few more years and it will put on the jackboots and trample nations out of existence and under one Fascist flag.

Europe should accept as many immigrants from Africa and Asia as possible on its territory. Feed them, give shelter. This is tolerance and civilization

Why?
Tolerance and Civilization
Russians are intolerant and uncivilized. Therefore, we will not accept them

Even when these Immigrants prove they are as intolerant and uncivilized as the Russians or more so?

Forum List

Back