A century of women voting

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Not all of them natch.They had to own property.

100 years of votes: The women who led the suffrage movement | Metro News

But still a great day and worth a salute.

Back in the day Miss Pankhurst came to my village to speak to the assembled females. The disgruntled menfolk arrived home from work to find their dinner not on the table and their wives at a political meeting. There was a riot and Miss Pankhurst departed the Rhos in a cart and under tarpaulins. She never came back.

But now we are all feminists and our world glows with happiness.

Not all of them natch.They had to own property.

100 years of votes: The women who led the suffrage movement | Metro News

But still a great day and worth a salute.

Back in the day Miss Pankhurst came to my village to speak to the assembled females. The disgruntled menfolk arrived home from work to find their dinner not on the table and their wives at a political meeting. There was a riot and Miss Pankhurst departed the Rhos in a cart and under tarpaulins. She never came back.

But now we are all feminists and our world glows with happiness.

"The disgruntled menfolk arrived home from work to find their dinner not on the table and their wives at a political meeting."

I am often at a political meeting and when I get home Mr. Lucy has prepared my dinner. How many men are the chef in their household in 2018, I do not know. Do you prepare dinner for Mrs. T and if not why?

100 years of advances in women's rights in the UK, yet the Brits are welcoming with open arms hordes of radical Muslims who commit wholesale rapes, practice female genital mutilation, and basically treat their women like cattle?

Yeah. You've come a long way, baby.

Forum List

Back