EU ministers considering sanctions against Carlson after Putin interview

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

How outraged would the world be if Ernie Pyle had interviewed Hitler during WWII? There is very little difference from what Carlson did. Carlson is not going to be welcome in Europe for years to come.

He is trump's mouthpiece and giving Putin the thumbs up if trump gets a second term. You can expect Putin to venture into Poland and further if trump is elected in November. That should excite the repub party

EU is rightfully upset. I don't understand Tucker, he is an enigma. I am not sure what he is, maybe this elusive and murky ambiguity is his objective.

How outraged would the world be if Ernie Pyle had interviewed Hitler during WWII? There is very little difference from what Carlson did. Carlson is not going to be welcome in Europe for years to come.

He is trump's mouthpiece and giving Putin the thumbs up if trump gets a second term. You can expect Putin to venture into Poland and further if trump is elected in November. That should excite the repub party

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

During WWII!!! are we at war? Is Carlson in the Army the way Ernie Pyle was?

A travel ban. Really. Europe is cracking under an onslaught of Muslim crime. Russia is positively sane compared to Germany or France.
Poor Europe trying desperately to remain relevant.
Carlton is another right-wing useful idiot for the Fascist Putin.

YAWWWWWN........Russia has plenty of fantastic vacation spots.

Good Carlson and trump can go there. You MAGA defended a butcher is sickening.
Blah blah blah....Rather go to Ukraine for child sex...blah blah blah....my widdo feewins is huuurt....blah blah blah... Carlson is a pooh pooh head...blah blah blah.....I want everybody to obey me....blah blah blah
.....I'm gonna hold my breath .....blah blah.....blah....blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh....blaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh.......gonna go write a 2000 word post....blah blah blaaaaaaaaaah.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back