EU Delegation: Israel has committed genocide

fanger

Gold Member
May 21, 2014
Fuck israel
members of the European Parliament are calling on the European Union to break diplomatic ties with Israel and implement sanctions against the country because of the war crimes it has committed against the people of Palestine.
The delegation of 13 MEPs has just returned to Brussels from the Middle East and played a video to journalists showing a Palestinian child dying in the back of an ambulance. The delegation describes what Israel has done to the people of Gaza as genocide.

PressTV - EU Delegation Israel has committed genocide

The E.U. could teach Israel a lot on the subject of genocide. I mean, they're actively encouraging the racial displacement of ethnic Europeans with ragheads.

Stupid thread started by stupid poster who is advancing the agenda of Iranian Press TV, the official propaganda apparatus of the Mullahs.

A person would have to be truly retarded to think there is any genocide occurring here.

members of the European Parliament are calling on the European Union to break diplomatic ties with Israel and implement sanctions against the country because of the war crimes it has committed against the people of Palestine.
The delegation of 13 MEPs has just returned to Brussels from the Middle East and played a video to journalists showing a Palestinian child dying in the back of an ambulance. The delegation describes what Israel has done to the people of Gaza as genocide.

PressTV....LOL

Stupid thread started by stupid poster who is advancing the agenda of Iranian Press TV, the official propaganda apparatus of the Mullahs.

A person would have to be truly retarded to think there is any genocide occurring here.
You don't have to rely on Press TV. Take your pick.

israel genocide in gaza - - Yahoo Search Results

Israel's acts of genocide have been reported regularly in the news.

You have just confirmed that you are truly retarded.

The word "genocide" has an actual meaning. When you hateful things twist the meaning of the word in order to try to attack the target of your ethnic hatred, the act of referencing others similarly deluded and hateful is not "news".

It is merely a repulsive appeal to a sort of popularity only shared by those similarly lacking in human decency.

The E.U. could teach Israel a lot on the subject of genocide. I mean, they're actively encouraging the racial displacement of ethnic Europeans with ragheads.

The only thing I like about you is that you hate everyone equaly.

Good post, though.

Yeah good post for racists!

Does it really call racism when you just have everyone, no matter religion, skin color or ethnic belonging?

I dunno, I guess. Maybe just narrow mind?

Genocide - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
.any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(a) Killing members of the group;
(b) Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
(d) Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group;
(e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group.

.any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

(c) Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
A,B, and C are all committed by Israel on a regular basis.

No doubt about it.. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only over 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE!

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Just a couple of points to start the ball rolling. This mission has no official backing and its recommendations will fall on deaf ears.
I see the 13 MEP's were not named, I wonder why
The only one named has no right to talk about genocide when you consider what her people did to the Protestants in Northern Ireland
Lastly this is an Iranian media outlet that spout nothing but ISLAMONAZI PROPAGANDA and LIES so should not be used of evidence of amything.

Number two on that list is this

FOUSESQUAWK Genocide in Gaza Gimme a Break

The word, "genocide" is being thrown around very loosely by the supporters of Hamas these days against Israel. In Los Angeles in the past month, I have seen many of these Hamas supporters at rallies at the Federal Building involving pro-Israel and pro-Hamas supporters. The latter are part of what is called, "Stop Genocide in Gaza".
What genocide are they talking about?

By genocide you must mean the increasing of a population by medical intervention to stop death, because the Palestinians are increasing at a higher rate than any other group in the M.E. They should be struggling to break even and should by rights be showing a declining population after ethnically cleansing 600,000 Christians in the last 5 years

The only thing I like about you is that you hate everyone equaly.

Good post, though.

Yeah good post for racists!

Does it really call racism when you just have everyone, no matter religion, skin color or ethnic belonging?

I dunno, I guess. Maybe just narrow mind?

Xenophobic maybe ?

Isnt that what hamas has been trying to do with the Israelis since 1920 ?

A,B, and C are all committed by Israel on a regular basis.

LINK ? from anon partisan source

No doubt about it.. In 1948 there were approximately 1.2 million Palestinians living in Israel. And now there are only over 6 million of them left. It's a GENOCIDE I tell ya, a GENOCIDE!

Population Statistics - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org
according to the World Almanac the world population of Jews increased (!) between 1933 and 1948 from 15,315,000 to 15,753,000. If the German government under Adolf Hitler had – as alleged – murdered six million Jews those losses should have been reflected in the Jewish population numbers quoted in the World Almanac.
Before and after the 8220 Holocaust 8221 Jewish population numbers in 1933 and 1948

Forum List

Back