What Will Israel Become?

What's new? I mean look at the past and tell me people haven't thought so before-and there are many points I agree with the author but its all the opinion that surface something else because such predictions failed before and like I said this article is valid for nearly every year since the declaration of Israel, so its either a very misleading -status- or - you tell me.

Outsiders don't get Israeli politics.

And for the record, niether does Amos Oz. I don't get why his opinion matters so much, because he writes books? I can also write books. Still won't mean I know half a thing about politics, though.

An interesting article looking at the upcoming elections in Israel...

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/12/21/opinion/sunday/roger-cohen-what-will-israel-become.html

There will probably be other readers of the New York Times who will be writing negative comments to Roger Cohen's article, such as this previous article, so I don't think everyone takes as the Gospel Truth everything this Cohen fellow writes about.

Rabbi Shmuley Roger Cohen Iran Toady Again Assails Israel New York Observer

Are you describing yourself, Pishy? Many Jews and non-Jews don't take to heart what Leftist Jews have to say even if they are able to voice their opinions in the New York Times which certainly is not a pro Israel newspaper.

I'm glad you find a Jewish commentator on Israel politics drivel Phoney you dumbass...

See if you can come up with something original dude...

BALDERDASH
yawn.gif

I'm glad you find a Jewish commentator on Israel politics drivel Phoney you dumbass...

BALDERDASH
View attachment 35237

More immature posting because you don't have the intelligence to respond like an adult

BALDERDASH
View attachment 35237

More immature posting because you don't have the intelligence to respond like an adult

You want me to respond in an "adult" way to your dumbass, one word responses?

Do me a favour!

BALDERDASH
View attachment 35237

Do me a favour!

That would be a first

BALDERDASH
View attachment 35237

Do me a favour!

That would be a first

Me responding to your one word, dumbass responses... Yes Phoney, that would be a first!
yawn.gif

What do you mean, what will it become? More like what it IS.

A democracy. This says it all:

If I have an Israeli stamp in my passport, I will be refused entry into Beirut.
But not the other way round.

Israel doesn't deny entry to anyone based solely on where they have been or what stamps they have in their passport.

Israel doesn't deny entry to anyone based solely on where they have been or what stamps they have in their passport.

A democracy? It doesn't allow millions of people under its control to vote, what kind of democracy is that?

A democracy? It doesn't allow millions of people under its control to vote, what kind of democracy is that?

• Can they vote in Egytian elections, Jordanian elections, American elections, British elections etc. If the cant why is this, and when did they surrender to Israel and hand over full control to them.

I wasn't discussing voting. I pointed out the freedom to travel between certain countries. Why do you change the goalposts, to suit yourself?

Forum List

Back