Ethiopian Christian executed by 'isis' muslims in Libya

c'mon '4eye' , what was the number of lynchings and what Christian denomination did the lynchings ?? Besides that it is muslim shariah law theology that executes homosexuals , rapes yazidi woman and girls , beheads eyptian copt Christians on Libyan beachs and drowns 'kufir' when conditions get too crowded on boats escaping violence in north Africa as the boats head to Italy .

I really don't want to be in a position of defending Islam, but please remember all the lynchings perpetrated by church-going people in the not-so-distant US past. 'Pack' psychology leads to many excesses.

It isn't really a matter of defending Islam. It's a simple matter of being intellectually honest and the utilization of decent methodology.

c'mon '4eye' , what was the number of lynchings and what Christian denomination did the lynchings ?? Besides that it is muslim shariah law theology that executes homosexuals , rapes yazidi woman and girls , beheads eyptian copt Christians on Libyan beachs and drowns 'kufir' when conditions get too crowded on boats escaping violence in north Africa as the boats head to Italy .

Europeans did these things too for God and country in their colonial civilizing missions.

foolish post #42 Osomir but I guess that you are trying to sound intellectual .

no one denies what euros did in the past , the muslim problem is current mrobama , er I mean Osomir !!

no one denies what euros did in the past , problem is no mrobama , er I mean Osomir !!

According to your flawed logic the fact that they did such things in the name of Christianity means that Christian ideology must be inherently violent. Instead of focusing on other causal variables of conflict that are more robust and have better explanatory power, you instead stick to merely the one and overemphasize it because you have an anti-Islamic agenda. Once again, it is a matter of basic standards. You simply lack them, and likely willingly so that you can attempt to troll people on a message board. It's a little sad really.

and the problem is for westerners to solve , your type can support 'isis' / muslims in this war as much as you want Osomir !!

didn't do it in the name of Christianity , expansion inside the USA was done under secular USA govenment at least in the USA Osomir !!

course , it doesn't matter to me , I'm an American , not a Europeon .

It has become a cliché that the current struggle involves 'asymmetric warfare'. Well, in my mind, if there is anything 'asymmetric' it is the West's capacity for information dissemination and propaganda compared to anyone else. We have the communications techniques and psychological warfare methods that can defeat vulgar ISIS-type macho idiocy. They would be much more effective (and infinitely cheaper) than risky warmaking on unfamiliar cultural and geographic terrain.

didn't do it in the name of Christianity , expansion inside the USA was done under secular USA govenment at least in the USA Osomir !!

Europeans absolutely utilized religious language to publicly justify their "civilizing" missions in Africa and abroad elsewhere. We saw genocides under those banners, but once again, your focus on simple ideology over main causal variables prevents you from being able to actually analyze conflict: all you can see is religion, because that's all you want to see.

silly post '4eye' in my opinion . I think 'isis' needs to be fought with boots on the ground and overwhelming military force . I think that may happen eventually , if it doesn't well , future generation can handle what they have allowed .

and the past is the past in my opinion , time for America , Israel and the western world to worry about the present and the future Osomir and '4eye' !!

Military encirclement and logistics denial, while ISIS withers on the vine perhaps. Frontal assault, a huge military mistake.

aw , go ahead , maybe you are an armchair general , I don't know '4eye' . Me, I like massive bombing , fire bombing and the boots on the ground to do mop up !! Google 'highway of death' from Kuwait to Iraq in 1992 or just checkout the firebombing of Dresden Germany in ww2 to see what I mean .

aw , go ahead , maybe you are an armchair general , I don't know '4eye' . Me, I like massive bombing , fire bombing and the boots on the ground to do mop up !! Google 'highway of death' from Kuwait to Iraq in 1992 or just checkout the firebombing of Dresden Germany in ww2 to see what I mean .

So in other words, you like largely antiquated international military strategies.

another Modern Armchair general ehh , when this war is finally fought in earnest it will be fought using the methods that I describe Osomir .

Forum List

Back