Ethiopian Christian executed by 'isis' muslims in Libya

everyone knows the centuries old reputation of violence that is 'islam' Osomir . You sound silly claiming otherwise .

yep , sharia type Islamic law is pretty interesting Osomir . Did you ever see muslims teaching homosexuals how to fly when the muslims throw the homsexuals off the tops of buildings ?? Its an interesting set of pictures or maybe it was a video .

a bit more news , just another example Osomir . --- ISIS releases video purportedly showing killing of Ethiopian Christians in Libya Fox News --- just doing what they do best , same inside muslim he11 holes like 'iran' and palistine that's controlled by muslims Osomir . Did you eveer see video of the Iranians hanging homosexuals from cranes in town centers ??

I have seen professed Christians execute children for having non-Christian sounding names, that doesn't make Christianity a violent ideological structure. That's called identity politics / conflict. It's pretty common. Why you need such actions to revolve only around ideology is a bit mystifying and defies basic human nature.

and just to clarify NUTZ , I agree with your desire to do total war on 'islam' but as far as 'dark fury' , well that guy is cool in my book !!
You are wrong abourt DF...he is a moron teaper. But that is alright...we agree on the Islam thing. For me, it is total war or total isolationism. There is nothing in between.

and just to clarify NUTZ , I agree with your desire to do total war on 'islam' but as far as 'dark fury' , well that guy is cool in my book !!
You are wrong abourt DF...he is a moron teaper. But that is alright...we agree on the Islam thing. For me, it is total war or total isolationism. There is nothing in between.

Seems like you have a lot in common with Islamic terrorists.

No fan here of Islam, but ISIS is not really Moslem. They call themselves Moslems, but that is no different from most people who call themselves Christians, yet desecrate the memory and work of Jesus.

If ISIS could just be eliminated, I would be content. That is not possible. It isn't how things have ever worked. It isn't going to happen now. That idiots (almost always and almost exclusively male) commit atrocities in the name of their self-proclaimed truth remains a plague on our race.

If by some bizarre magic I were transported behind the sights of a .50 cal. sniper rifle looking down on the scene of such an event, I doubt I'd hesitate to stop at least that one 'jihadist'. I am not without a sentiment of disgust and anger at such beings. I just think we would be better to keep our verbiage clear.

yea Nutz , hey Dark Fury is a good decent guy from what I've read in most of his posts . As you say , lets forget that for now and thanks for you common sense thinking on 'islam' . Isolation is fine after we get rid of the numerous killers of Christians , Jews , Yazidis and others in the middle east , imo !!

that's just silly thinking imo '4eye' , no disrespect but sounds like you are swallowing the prezidents propaganda and talking points . My language and my message is very clear as far as islam is concerned and I don't listen to their lies , better known as taqiya !! Checkout the violence of islam since its invention about 1400 years ago .

I've read the Koran and it is definitely defective, but there is absolutely no way you can get from it to where ISIS is. They adhere only to their own desire to do whatever they want. They call it 'Islam' to cover themselves and get support from one group and 'constructive hate' from others. Lashing out blindly at them only serves their recruiting.

I disagree '4eye' , just like that homosexual that was thrown off the building by 'isis' , poor guy survived so the crowd of normal muslim bystanders stoned him to death .

and like Germany in the 40s , the small amount of Nazis controlled the vast majority of Germans . Same thing in these muslim countries where isis is at work as it controls the population . If isis is winning the population falls in line with 'isis' because if they don't they'll be killed by 'isis' . If the tides turn and isis eventually loses the population will turn on 'isis' after all the 'isis' , murderers , fighters are dead and gone .

I really don't want to be in a position of defending Islam, but please remember all the lynchings perpetrated by church-going people in the not-so-distant US past. 'Pack' psychology leads to many excesses.

Forum List

Back