Ethiopian Christian executed by 'isis' muslims in Libya

The hypocrite, DarkFury, is silent. He only has a problem when white Christians are mistreated.

It is a shame...as Christians, we should ALL be outraged and demand total war against Islam.

to me , its a people thing , a Christian people thing as I don't care about the peoples color . Christians are being slaughtered all over the place by 'muslims' .

to me , its a people thing , a Christian people thing as I don't care about the peoples color . Christians are being slaughtered all over the place by 'muslims' .

That is the way it should be...regretfully, teapers hate black people and dismiss such atrocities.

The hypocrite, DarkFury, is silent. He only has a problem when white Christians are mistreated.

It is a shame...as Christians, we should ALL be outraged and demand total war against Islam.
Silent? I made my comment pages ago. You can read right?
Doubt it. Racist teapers always lie.
So you can't read? Yup your a liberal.
Nope, a true conservative. You, on the ther hand, are truly a teaper. A liar and a racist always posting sophomoric nonsense. You are just a low info lemming.

Yeah, because that's what Jesus was a big fan of: total war. We will show them the love of Christ by indiscriminately killing them regardless of their individual transgression against us!

gotta be specific and precise Osomir , its the 'muslims' that are slaughtering the Christians all over the middle east and they want to do the same to Jews and Yazidis !! Course you know the facts but you are just trying to shift blame . Yep , the murderers are muslims .

gotta be specific and precise Osomir , its the 'muslims' that are slaughtering the Christians all over the middle east and they want to do the same to Jews and Yazidis !! Course you know the facts but you are just trying to shift blame . Yep , the murderers are muslims .

The primary victims of these 'Muslims' are Muslims. relying simply on general religious ideology to analyze and explain conflict doesn't really work, and has been shown time and again by statisticians within the field of conflict study to not be a significant explanatory variable for violence. So, it turns out that ideology isn't as strong of a factor as we like to believe. In the end it is people who kill other people because of the nature of people.

hey NUTZ , good post , yeah , I agree , total war on islam sounds good to me !!

good Osomir , muslims fighting , murdering each other is doing what they do best and is just icing on the cake !! Course muslims are targeting Christians simply because they are Christian , same with the Yazidis !!

good Osomir , muslims fighting , murdering and doing what they do best is just icing on the cake !!

Once again, people fighting people is nothing new nor anything dependent on Islam. The depth of your analysis here is pretty shallow and not very statistically robust.

and just to clarify NUTZ , I agree with your desire to do total war on 'islam' but as far as 'dark fury' , well that guy is cool in my book !!

You see what I typed Osomir , I stand by what I typed and most Americans agree with my message . Same thing for most of the western world with people that know anything about 'islam' .

NUTZ and I agree same with many others on this board Osomir !! islam is a big problem for the civilized westen world and is going to get bigger Osomir !!

Forum List

Back