Ethical discussion...is it wrong to use the tactics of your enemy... political or otherwise...against them?

And you shouldn't be.

You have lost the plot.

Be as full of anger as you wish... but I'm not getting pulled down into your maelstrom of hate.

There was a time I thought you were one of the most dangerous opponents on this board. But those days are long past. Keep up the good work. You're doing my job for me.

Well, you're the one deciding to go "on the offense" (whatever the hell that means)....but somehow I'm the one who is exhibiting "hate"? LOL...

Well, you're the one deciding to go "on the offense" (whatever the hell that means)....but somehow I'm the one who is exhibiting "hate"? LOL...
That's pretty weak sauce.

I don't hate anyone.

You seem not to even have understood the jist of the thread before you posted.

You're just angry and hate filled ... trying to instigate a confrontation.

Sorry, I'm not nearly emotionally invested enough to hate you.

Last edited:
That's pretty weak sauce.

I don't hate anyone.

You seem not to even have understood the jist of the thread before you posted.

You're just angry and hate filled ... trying to instigate a confrontation.

Sorry, I'm not nearly emotionally invested enough to hate you.
Thanks for the chuckle. Enjoy your "offensive" or whatever you're calling it.

Yes, you said that.

And now you no longer believe that.

You can no longer claim that it is wrong for the left to do it once you join them.

Just like the British could no longer say it was wrong to engage in guerilla warfare once they started to do it themselves.

Sure you can, since that is exactly what the left does by not following the standards they set for others.

I'm always reminded. Some ignorant fuckhead like yourself was at a college one day and was pissed off that there was a "Black Student Union". So he organized a committee and they had a meeting one night to sign up new members. One of his professors went to the meeting. He listened politely to the discussions, speeches, etc. When the Q&A came, he stood up and went to the mikes and said, "I've heard a lot of discussion about the Black Student Union tonight. Why are you upset that one exists?" The head organizer--your fuckheaded brother in shame--stated that it was a racist to have one. At about that time, I guess it dawned on the fuckhead what he was doing....trying to be "just as racist" as others.

So yeah...enjoy trying to "do it better".... Whatever "it" is.

This post and the personal attacks in it are totally unnecessary and just take away any credibility you might have had in this discussion. Why the anger and attacks? This was indeed a very nice discussion we had going that did not need such things.

What I believe or don't believe is irrelevant.

And I see this as a problem. Once we discount our own beliefs to "win", what is the point? At what cost did your win come when you have become your enemy.

The captain of the Titanic believed the ship was unsinkable... that didn't stop it from sinking.

Now I have a choice. I can continue to play defense... or go on offense

But he also did not ram his ship into the ice berg on purpose to make his point.

Sure you can, since that is exactly what the left does by not following the standards they set for others.

So, you agree you are no different at all from the left....the left does it so you do it and now you are all the same.

Is that really a win?

Golfing Gator

You see...here we are, center left and center right, having a civilized discussion and this happens.

Leftist tactic... straight to insults and foul language.

You should chastise her severely for this type of behavior.

I did call her (I didnt know she was a she).

And yes, that is a leftist tactic, it is also a righty tactic. It happens to me 100 times a day on this forum. People will follow me to threads and try and turn people I am having a nice discussion with against me.

Which side did it first? Who knows any more, it is now so common place on forums like this that it no longer even matter who did it first, now both sides are twins in this.

Frankly, if America continues to elect unethical lying bastards then they'll get the gov't they deserve. And pay a heavy price for doing so.

Considering that is just about the only kind of people that run for either major party, how can we stop till people leave those two parties?

This discussion begins at the link below...and continues periodically throughout that thread between myself and user Golfing Gator up to the message quoted in this post...

_______

You have set up a worst case scenario... seizing the offensive and setting the narrative of a thread is neither illegal nor immoral.
Nope I have no problem using democrat tactics

This post and the personal attacks in it are totally unnecessary and just take away any credibility you might have had in this discussion. Why the anger and attacks? This was indeed a very nice discussion we had going that did not need such things.
You can still have the nice discussion, right? I am entitled to my opinion...right?

The whole idea of "we need to go on the offensive" is whacky....that you torch your "opponent" for being sleazy yet you want to incorporate those tactics?

As for Missourian...anyone who buys into the election being stolen, pardoning Assange/Snowden, Project Veritas etc... is an idiot.

His posting history reveals his support for all of those things.

You can still have the nice discussion, right? I am entitled to my opinion...right?

The whole idea of "we need to go on the offensive" is whacky....that you torch your "opponent" for being sleazy yet you want to incorporate those tactics?

As for Missourian...anyone who buys into the election being stolen, pardoning Assange/Snowden, Project Veritas etc... is an idiot.

His posting history reveals his support for all of those things.

Those things are not the topic of the thread.

what does that have to do with the topic at hand?
Ask him. He asked the question with some weird sponge bob cartoon. I like pointing it out to those who think there was a stolen election.

Ask him. He asked the question with some weird sponge bob cartoon. I like pointing it out to those who think there was a stolen election.

Man... That was a really good prediction post. I forgot I wrote that. I'm going to book mark it.

Anyhow...Stealing the election...a line of attack that weakens the legitimacy of a freshly elected president and puts him and his supporters on defense for the first two years of his administration... Just like Russian Collusion?

I take it back... you do get the jist of this thread.

Yep...all true.

The election was stolen.

I would definitely pardon Snowden and Assange.

I don't know what you could possibly have against Project Veritas.

Feel free to start a thread on any of these topics and I'll be happy to chime in.

I did call her (I didnt know she was a she).

And yes, that is a leftist tactic, it is also a righty tactic. It happens to me 100 times a day on this forum. People will follow me to threads and try and turn people I am having a nice discussion with against me.

Which side did it first? Who knows any more, it is now so common place on forums like this that it no longer even matter who did it first, now both sides are twins in this.
She is angry.

But...she has a shrewd, politically keen mind come election time...when she isn't off the rails.

Yep...all true.

The election was stolen.

I would definitely pardon Snowden and Assange.

I don't know what you could possibly have against Project Veritas.

Feel free to start a thread on any of these topics and I'll be happy to chime in.

See, I do not agree with any of these things, but we can still behave like adults.

It should be this :beer: instead of this :meow:

And I am not suggesting I am perfect at this, I for sure find myself sometimes firing back and then blaming the one that started it all. I have been trying to be better about it though.

Forum List

Back