Missourian prognosticates...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
If Biden and the Democrats manage to steal the election...

...Republicans call Biden a usurper, fake president and an idiot for two years...and Biden will help...because he is an idiot.

Republicans still hold a majority of State Governments and it's redistricting time again...

...Republican take the House 2022...

...investigate Biden...

...impeach Biden 2023...

...if Republicans hold the Senate, Biden convicted...

...Kamala Tainted as she is forced to pardon Biden...loses 2024...

...probably to Trump...

...Republicans call Biden a usurper, fake president and an idiot for two years...and Biden will help...because he is an idiot.

Republicans still hold a majority of State Governments and it's redistricting time again...

...investigate Biden...

...impeach Biden 2023...

...probably to Trump...

I'd like to score a (small) bag of whatever you're "prognosticating", man.

I guess my favourite part was the hallucination about "Biden gets convicted", without a charge. Good stuff. :spinner:

...investigate Biden...

...impeach Biden 2023...

...probably to Trump...

biden will get impeached by his own party in the first few weeks if not on day one,,

...investigate Biden...

...impeach Biden 2023...

...probably to Trump...

I'd like to score a (small) bag of whatever you're "prognosticating", man.

I guess my favourite part was the hallucination about "Biden gets convicted", without a charge. Good stuff. :spinner:
Charge!? Corruption.

Well... How am doing so far?

...Republicans call Biden a usurper, fake president and an idiot for two years...and Biden will help...because he is an idiot

This happened. And Biden is a fool. Basically a Lame Duck president already.

... This seems to be a forgone conclusion at this point...

...investigate Biden...

...impeach Biden 2023...

... the Hunter Biden laptop story resurfacing so close to the midterms with major liberal papers and other news organizations forced to retract their ridiculous Russian Misinformation lies. They see the writing on the wall.

There will be a major investigation when the Republicans retake the house...and I suspect that investigation will result in impeachment and possible conviction if the evidence of Biden's corruption is incontrovertible.

guess my favourite part was the hallucination about "Biden gets convicted", without a charge. Good stuff.
Biden would survive that vote, but only because it's virtually impossible for either party to win 67 Senate seats.

Forum List

Back