BREAKING: Shooting investigation underway at subway station in Brooklyn. Undetonated devices were found

Simply amazing how a thread about shooting and possible bombs is turned political by the very first reply.
Got to set the narrative early before the first gun controller blames the NRA and every American that defends their Second Amendment rights.

I don't blame them. This is the world we live in now.

My question is... would you have made this post is you agreed with the first political post in the thread...

Guess we'll never know.

New Yorkers are dumb...they are gullible and they are going to have to wake up and stop voting for democrats....

My question is... would you have made this post is you agreed with the first political post in the thread...

Guess we'll never know.

Yes, I make this post every time I come to a thread started by either side like this

Gang Hitters don't use Gas Masks & Military grade Smoke (And they don't shoot 20 people in one hit )

This may be a guy trying out something new...and yes....they do hit other people in their shootings....just read about Chicago sometime...

Fifteen people were shot in a drive-by shooting in Chicago on Tuesday at a funeral for a victim of another drive-by shooting, Chicago Police said.

This may be a guy trying out something new...and yes....they do hit other people in their shootings....just read about Chicago sometime...

Fifteen people were shot in a drive-by shooting in Chicago on Tuesday at a funeral for a victim of another drive-by shooting, Chicago Police said.

This may be a Southern Baptist too ?

it is being reported that the shooter released the smoke canister before he started shooting .. in a crowded subway car its very likely that people panicked and were knocking each other down including the shooter in a rush .. that may be the reason many were shot in the lower extremities .

Forum List

Back