Eric Holder is a Racist

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
He is the equivalent of putting a KKK member at Attorney General. His philosophy, "If your White, then your NOT right!"

I am sick of the double standard! Blacks and Latino racism is still RACISM! It must be treated with the same level of scrutiny and disgust as White Racism! It's bullshit and it must end!

Holder did a clear cut perversion of justice and he must be punished for it!

Ex-DoJ lawyer: Holder won't prosecute blacks
Ex-DoJ lawyer: Holder won't prosecute blacks
'Particularly in voting, that will be the case for the next few years, no doubt about it'

A leading Department of Justice attorney who quit his job after over the Obama administration's refusal to prosecute Black Panthers who intimidated voters outside polls during the 2008 election claims the administration has ordered the DOJ not to pursue voting rights cases against black people.

In an interview today, J. Christian Adams, former DOJ attorney and now a contributor at Pajamas Media, told Fox News, "There is a pervasive hostility within the Civil Rights Division of the Justice Department toward these sorts of cases."

Asked whether there is a specific Justice Department policy against pursuing cases where the defendant is black and the victim is white, Adams replied, "Particularly in voting, that will be the case for the next few years. No doubt about it. If you had all the attorneys who worked on this case here, I am quite sure that they would say the exact same thing."

When Fox News asked Adams who has issued that mandate, he said, "There are some things I'm not going to reveal. They know who they are. They said if somebody wants to review these kinds of cases, it's not going to be done out of the Civil Rights Division. If the U.S. attorney wants to do it, that's up to them, but it's not going to happen in the Civil Rights Division. … It's a political appointee."

He added, "This is one of the examples of Congress not being told the truth and the American people not being told the truth about this case. It's one of other examples in this case where the truth simply is becoming another victim in the process."
The Justice Department's complaint was under Section 11(b) of the Voting Rights Act of 1965 against four defendants: the New Black Panther Party for Self-Defense and its leader, Malik Zulu Shabazz, and the two men who appeared at the Philadelphia polling place Nov. 4, 2008. The complaint accused them of attempting to engage in, and engaging in, both voter intimidation and intimidation of individuals aiding voters.

A federal judge ordered default judgments against the Panthers after party members refused to appear in court. The Washington Times reported the Justice Department was seeking sanctions when Loretta King, acting assistant attorney general who had been granted a political appointment by President Obama in January 2009 to temporarily fill the position, ordered a delay in the proceedings. According to the report, the ruling was issued after King met with Associate Attorney General Thomas J. Perrelli, the department's No. 3 political appointee, who approved the decision.

Even though DOJ lawyers had won the case, it was suddenly dropped.

"The case was dismissed on May 15, [2009]," Adams told Fox News. "All the charges were dropped against three of the defendants and the final order against one of the defendants was a timid restraint."

Only one of four defendants faced punishment: a temporary injunction against appearing at Philadelphia polls with a weapon. The department stopped at the injunction and didn't call for criminal penalties, monetary damages or other civil penalties.

"We were ordered to dismiss the case," Adams said. "I mean, we were told drop the charges against the New Black Panther Party."

Last edited:
I don't agree with your conclusion. It sounds like a page right out of Fox News. No surprises there they like to stir up the pot. IMO this statement by Eric Holder is true:

"Though race-related issues continue to occupy a significant portion of our political discussion and though there remain many unresolved racial issues in this nation, we average Americans simply do not talk enough with each other about race," Holder said.

Last edited:
Of course you don't your a member of the left that protects and condones Black Racism. Facts are FACTS, voter intimidation was a problem in this country, so STRONG voter intimidation laws were set in place. He numbnutz broke those FEDERAL laws. They didn't even show up at court. Yet their charges were ordered to be dropped by Holder. What if White KKK guys were doing this at poll stations in black neighborhoods? You would be all over it, screaming racism. Then image if the WHITE attorney general let them off. You would be screaming racism.

You are your kind are Hypocrites!

I don't agree with your conclusion. It sounds like a page right out of Fox News. No surprises there they like to stir up the pot. IMO this statement by Eric Holder is true:

"Though race-related issues continue to occupy a significant portion of our political discussion and though there remain many unresolved racial issues in this nation, we average Americans simply do not talk enough with each other about race," Holder said.

Of course you don't your a member of the left that protects and condones Black Racism. Facts are FACTS, voter intimidation was a problem in this country, so STRONG voter intimidation laws were set in place. He numbnutz broke those FEDERAL laws. They didn't even show up at court. Yet their charges were ordered to be dropped by Holder. What if White KKK guys were doing this at poll stations in black neighborhoods? You would be all over it, screaming racism. Then image if the WHITE attorney general let them off. You would be screaming racism.

Name calling demonstrates a weak argument.

Name calling demonstrates a weak argument.

Better than no argument, Sky.

I think it's perfectly fine to question the decision made by Holder. Calling Holder a racist is another story.

Last edited:
I think it's perfectly fine to question the decision made by Holder. I don't think agree with calling Holder a racist.

You are correct...

It is far more precise to call the Obama Administration racist:

a…Rev. Jeremiah Wright, has defended himself against charges of anti-Americanism and racism by referring to his foundational philosophy, the "black liberation theology" of scholars such as James Cone, who regard Jesus Christ as a "black messiah" and blacks as "the chosen people" who will only accept a god who assists their aim of destroying the "white enemy." Obama pastor's theology: Destroy 'the white enemy'

b. The minister chosen by President Obama upon the occasion of his inauguration:
The Associated Press noticed liberal Rev. Joseph Lowery's prayer raised eyebrows when he prayed for that day in the hazy future when "white will embrace what is right." That divisive note drew this headline: "Lowery gives sole inaugural note of racial caution." The entire dispatch was brief "When yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white.” http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...-mockery-whites-not-right-note-racial-caution

c. On Page 293 of my edition of "Dreams for My Father," Obama recounts Wright's "The Audacity of Hope" sermon
Obama quotes this passage:
"It is this world, a world where cruise ships throw away more food in a day than most residents of Port-au-Prince see in a year, where white folks’ greed runs a world in need, apartheid in one hemisphere, apathy in another hemisphere…That’s the world! On which hope sits!" Ben Smith's Blog - Politico.com “It's at the quotidian core of the Afrocentric philosophy that Obama says drew him to the church But the Senator should have spoken up publicly against the semi-paranoid "white greed" explanation a long time ago, no?” The first Wright sermon Obama heard. ... - By Mickey Kaus - Slate Magazine

d. The Financial Times reports that Brazil’s President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva blames white people for the global economic crisis. Specifically, “white people with blue eyes” and according to FT, he said "it was wrong that black and indigenous people should pay for white people’s mistakes." According to the FT, da Silva told reporters: “This crisis was caused by the irrational behaviour of white people with blue eyes, who before the crisis appeared to know everything and now demonstrate that they know nothing.”
Brazil’s President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva blames Whitey for the troubles - Monsters and Critics

Shortly after: "That's my man right here," President Obama said this morning at the G-20 summit as Brazil President Luiz Inacio Lula de Silva approached him. "Love this guy. He's the most popular politician on earth. It's because of his good looks." The Significance of President Obama Praising Lula's "Good Looks" - Political Punch

e. A former Justice Department attorney who quit his job to protest the Obama administration's handling of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is accusing Attorney General Eric Holder of dropping the charges for racially motivated reasons. FOXNews.com - Former Justice Department Lawyer Accuses Holder of Dropping New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons

The same former DoJ attorney stated that the policrats in the DoJ issued the following order: there will be no cases brought in this connection where the perpetrator is black and the victim is white.

Having grown up in the deep south in the late 50s, 60s and into the early 70s I know what a racist is.
Holder is no racist.

I think it's perfectly fine to question the decision made by Holder. Calling Holder a racist is another story.

He is not the racist in the kind your used to condemning, meaning the guys in white sheets hanging black people. However, protecting Black Supremacist who clearly broke the law in intimidating whites, even one of his aids stating Holder won't prosecute Blacks if the victims are white and heck even his valiently and arrogantly acts of going after legislation he never read are actions that make him a racist.

He is not the racist in the kind your used to condemning, meaning the guys in white sheets hanging black people. However, protecting Black Supremacist who clearly broke the law in intimidating whites, even one of his aids stating Holder won't prosecute Blacks if the victims are white and heck even his valiently and arrogantly acts of going after legislation he never read are actions that make him a racist.

Holder made a call on a case and you don't agree with it. I'm not sure that means he's a racist.

I would like to know his reasons for deciding this way. I'm reserving judgment. I don't trust Fox News.

Hell, I listened to the incident as it was taped and rebroadcast on Rush's show. And he dismissed this?

He's a fucking racist if he says there's nothing there.

Oh well, maybe the in 2012 the AG can open up a case on him once removed from office for corruption and dereliction of duty. I'd love to see fucks like this frogmarched into jail. There is no place in the discussion for reparation racists. You don't get to use the law as an instrument of revenge for mistakes made decades and centuries ago. It doesn't square anything, it makes you that much worse than those who committed the original atrocity and have been dead for years because now you're punishing the innocent for things they never did.

Hell, I listened to the incident as it was taped and rebroadcast on Rush's show. And he dismissed this?

Oh well, maybe the in 2012 the AG can open up a case on him once removed from office for corruption and dereliction of duty. I'd love to see fucks like this frogmarched into jail. There is no place in the discussion for reparation racists. You don't get to use the law as an instrument of revenge for mistakes made decades and centuries ago. It doesn't square anything, it makes you that much worse than those who committed the original atrocity and have been dead for years because now you're punishing the innocent for things they never did.

I don't fault you for feeling this way. After all, you listen to Rush Limbaugh.:cuckoo: LOL:eusa_angel:

I don't fault you for feeling this way. After all, you listen to Rush Limbaugh.:cuckoo: LOL:eusa_angel:

So what if he listens to Rush. Does freedom bother you? Make you kinda nervous or what? Who do you listen to? You moonbats are all about freedom of choice and such until it goes against your agenda. Hypocrites.

I think it's perfectly fine to question the decision made by Holder. I don't think agree with calling Holder a racist.

You are correct...

It is far more precise to call the Obama Administration racist:

a…Rev. Jeremiah Wright, has defended himself against charges of anti-Americanism and racism by referring to his foundational philosophy, the "black liberation theology" of scholars such as James Cone, who regard Jesus Christ as a "black messiah" and blacks as "the chosen people" who will only accept a god who assists their aim of destroying the "white enemy." Obama pastor's theology: Destroy 'the white enemy'

b. The minister chosen by President Obama upon the occasion of his inauguration:
The Associated Press noticed liberal Rev. Joseph Lowery's prayer raised eyebrows when he prayed for that day in the hazy future when "white will embrace what is right." That divisive note drew this headline: "Lowery gives sole inaugural note of racial caution." The entire dispatch was brief "When yellow will be mellow, when the red man can get ahead, man; and when white.” http://newsbusters.org/blogs/tim-gr...-mockery-whites-not-right-note-racial-caution

c. On Page 293 of my edition of "Dreams for My Father," Obama recounts Wright's "The Audacity of Hope" sermon
Obama quotes this passage:
"It is this world, a world where cruise ships throw away more food in a day than most residents of Port-au-Prince see in a year, where white folks’ greed runs a world in need, apartheid in one hemisphere, apathy in another hemisphere…That’s the world! On which hope sits!" Ben Smith's Blog - Politico.com “It's at the quotidian core of the Afrocentric philosophy that Obama says drew him to the church But the Senator should have spoken up publicly against the semi-paranoid "white greed" explanation a long time ago, no?” The first Wright sermon Obama heard. ... - By Mickey Kaus - Slate Magazine

d. The Financial Times reports that Brazil’s President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva blames white people for the global economic crisis. Specifically, “white people with blue eyes” and according to FT, he said "it was wrong that black and indigenous people should pay for white people’s mistakes." According to the FT, da Silva told reporters: “This crisis was caused by the irrational behaviour of white people with blue eyes, who before the crisis appeared to know everything and now demonstrate that they know nothing.”
Brazil’s President Luiz Inácio Lula da Silva blames Whitey for the troubles - Monsters and Critics

Shortly after: "That's my man right here," President Obama said this morning at the G-20 summit as Brazil President Luiz Inacio Lula de Silva approached him. "Love this guy. He's the most popular politician on earth. It's because of his good looks." The Significance of President Obama Praising Lula's "Good Looks" - Political Punch

e. A former Justice Department attorney who quit his job to protest the Obama administration's handling of the New Black Panther Party voter intimidation case is accusing Attorney General Eric Holder of dropping the charges for racially motivated reasons. FOXNews.com - Former Justice Department Lawyer Accuses Holder of Dropping New Black Panther Case for Racial Reasons

The same former DoJ attorney stated that the policrats in the DoJ issued the following order: there will be no cases brought in this connection where the perpetrator is black and the victim is white.

:udaman:

So what if he listens to Rush. Does freedom bother you? Make you kinda nervous or what? Who do you listen to? You moonbats are all about freedom of choice and such until it goes against your agenda. Hypocrites.

Dittoheads are free? If you say so. They drink Rush koolaid.

I'm all for freedom. I turn the radio dial.

Christian Adams.

A Republican....a conservative blogger and activist, originally hired by Bush appointee Schlozman who himself violated civil service rules by improperly taking political and ideological affiliations into account when hiring attorneys according to a joint investigation of the DoJ. Think he might have an ideological bone to chew?

Have his claims been substantiated? Any first hand evidence? Or is it all just hearsay?

No, she's not for freedom. She's for War is Peace, Slavery is Freedom Orwellian shit.

Probably has an official Rachel Madcow nightie and stuffed Kronkite doll to make sure she remembers "that's the way it is."

I find it interesting that the party that created the KKK to keep blacks scared and poll tests to prevent them from voting Republican all through the 19th and two thirds of the 20th centuries wraps itself in compassion. And when that compassion is exhibited it's always a left handed "oh they need special help because they're... well... black!" kinda way.

So much for content of character not color of skin and anyone can be anything they want regardless of race.

We get it now.

Christian Adams.

A Republican....a conservative blogger and activist, originally hired by Bush appointee Schlozman who himself violated civil service rules by improperly taking political and ideological affiliations into account when hiring attorneys according to a joint investigation of the DoJ. Think he might have an ideological bone to chew?

Have his claims been substantiated? Any first hand evidence? Or is it all just hearsay?

It seems less than persuasive to hint that the former DoJ attorney is motivated by...what?...political vitrol?
Especially in the light of post #7 above...I guess you're claiming you can't detect any pattern, huh?

"Have his claims been substantiated?" This is like the old joke, "who are who are your gonna' believe, AG Holder or your lyin' eyes?'

The vid has been all over cable for months...didn't you see it?

I'm sure this will carry no weight with anyone who can't see the writing on the wall yet, but :

“A white poll watcher testified that he was called a “white devil” and a “cracker.” This poll watcher was told by one of the Panthers that he would be “ruled by the black man.”

This is classic voter intimidation as defined by the 1965 Voting Rights Act….It now turns out that the NAACP had vigorously lobbied the attorney general’s office to dismiss the case against the Panthers…belief exists among the liberal core of government civil rights attorneys that civil rights laws exist only to protect minorities from discrimination, and in the case of voting rights, from the intimidation of whites….they will often refuse to work on cases brought against blacks."
Pajamas Media Rocking the Vote: Did DOJ Try to Whitewash Black Panther Intimidation Case?

No, she's not for freedom. She's for War is Peace, Slavery is Freedom Orwellian shit.

Probably has an official Rachel Madcow nightie and stuffed Kronkite doll to make sure she remembers "that's the way it is."

I find it interesting that the party that created the KKK to keep blacks scared and poll tests to prevent them from voting Republican all through the 19th and two thirds of the 20th centuries wraps itself in compassion. And when that compassion is exhibited it's always a left handed "oh they need special help because they're... well... black!" kinda way.

So much for content of character not color of skin and anyone can be anything they want regardless of race.

We get it now.
Yeah, I have listened to what Liberal hate speech on the radio is like. The goal posts move like they have lives of their own to fit the politics of the second. But mostly all you got is static.

Heaven help you the day you are forced to compete fairly on broadcast networks. I hope Rupert Murdock franchises out Fox to all his broadcast Fox affiliates to compete head to head with the network news. If the trend continues like it has been, the ABC/NBC/CBS/PBS echo chamber will be dead in 5 years tops. Just like CNN/MSNBS are.

Once again, amidst screeching claims of "racist" we have another desperate attempt to portray the flaws of the Obama Administration in a side by side comparison to the Bush Administration failures.

We can now add to the list of:

BP Oil Spill = Obama's Katrina (....see Obama's just as inept!)
57 States + teleprompter = the colorful variety of Bushisms (see...Obama can't talk either he's stooooopid too)
Afghanistan war = the war in Iraq (never mind they both started in the last Administration)

and now....hold your breath boys and girls!

We have an unsubstantiated claim that....yes indeedie

The Obama DoJ is POLITICIZED and worse - RACIST!!!!!!! This by the ideological side that insists they are colorblind?

So, to summarize:
Holder = Rodriguez

I'll wait for a commission report that I am sure is soon to follow.

Forum List

Back