Eric Holder is a Racist

I don't fault you for feeling this way. After all, you listen to Rush Limbaugh.:cuckoo: LOL:eusa_angel:

So what if he listens to Rush. Does freedom bother you? Make you kinda nervous or what? Who do you listen to? You moonbats are all about freedom of choice and such until it goes against your agenda. Hypocrites.

Dittoheads are free? If you say so. They drink Rush koolaid.

I'm all for freedom. I turn the radio dial.

That's right, turn the dial. Why don't you start a liberal radio show. None have succeeded so far. Perhaps you'll be the first.

Last edited:
Do you want to discuss the topic or not?
What's to discuss? Holder dismissed this case because he won't prosecute racist blacks. Pretty damn cut and dried. If this was the Bush admin and it was the KKK being protected the howls of outrage would wrap the planet and talk to it's shadow again. What is there to discuss?

That looks like a threadkiller to me.

Your claim that Holder dismissed the case because he is racist and won't prosecute blacks. That's debatable. I read the case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

I'd like to see the court documents.

"In 2006, during Adams' time in the Justice Department, the Bush DOJ decided not to pursue charges in a nearly identical situation against white members of the Minutemen who were allegedly intimidating Hispanic voters in Arizona.

And this information is not exactly buried. Perez referred to it in the testimony he gave before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in which he discussed the decision not to seek additional charges in the New Black Panther Party case:

In another case, in Arizona, the complaint was received by a national civil rights organization regarding events in Pima, Arizona in the 2006 election when three well-known anti-immigrant advocates affiliated with the Minutemen, one of whom was carrying a gun, allegedly intimidated Latino voters at a polling place by approaching several persons, filming them, and advocating and printing voting materials in Spanish.

In that instance, the Department declined to bring any action for alleged voter intimidation, notwithstanding the requests of the complaining parties.

Neither Limbaugh nor Adams -- who was reportedly hired by a Bush appointee who politicized the Justice Department -- accounted for this discrepancy while flinging accusations about racial motivations in dropping the charges against some of the New Black Panther defendants.
Limbaugh's attempt to race-bait the DOJ undermined by history | Media Matters for America

Dismissed for lack of evidence? You didn't read that anywhere because only the sentence was dismissed. The judge only needed to know what the AG wanted and the AG asked that it be dismissed. There was ample evidence in the videos.

You're as corrupt as the BO administration.

yada...yada...yada
Sounds to me that the reason the charges were dropped is because there was no intimidation.

TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | Obama Volunteer On Scene Disputes Fox News' Suggestions That Black Panthers Are Intimidating Voters

This guy might be a total piece of shit but if he committed no crime then he committed no crime.

But excellent work on your part lumping all black people into one big bucket.

Who's the racist here? Methinks you should look in the mirror.
But an Obama campaign volunteer who's been on the scene since 6:30 AM this morning tells me in a phone interview that there's been absolutely no intimidation of voters at all today
And of course an Obama campaign volunteer is going to be perfectly objective.

:rofl:

yada...yada...yada
Sounds to me that the reason the charges were dropped is because there was no intimidation.

TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | Obama Volunteer On Scene Disputes Fox News' Suggestions That Black Panthers Are Intimidating Voters

This guy might be a total piece of shit but if he committed no crime then he committed no crime.

Methinks you're as corrupt as the BO administration. Showing weapons and dressed in urban combat gear in fron of a polling place is intimidation. There is no way around that unless you are a bootlicker for BO. The AG is clearly a racist and so is BO. Laws were broken and the guilty got off. That's the bottom line. You libs are all corrupt to the core.

Holder is very very racist and hates white people with every thing in his body. If he could he would probably order all whites shot dead. Same as Obama.

Congratulations.

You have won the Retard Prize.

It's seldom awarded to a new poster, but you have shown talent far and above the pathetic norm.

This prize will, of course, be subject to federal income taxes.

Again, let me be the first to congratulate on this historic endeavor. :clap2:

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to call us :)

retard.jpg

Holder is corrupt and a pawn. Kagan is a pawn and a rubber stamp. The bootlickers of BO will support him to the end no matter how corrupt his administration is. And this is about as corrupt as it gets.

Obama spent 20 years in wrights church and Wright is a white hating piece of shit. But I guess everyone that points that out is a retarded. Fuck you piece of marxist shit.

That's the way you do it. These asswipes need to be constantly stood up to. Just tell them to shut the fuck up and sit down because we're taking our country back and they can squeal and whine all they want.

What's to discuss? Holder dismissed this case because he won't prosecute racist blacks. Pretty damn cut and dried. If this was the Bush admin and it was the KKK being protected the howls of outrage would wrap the planet and talk to it's shadow again. What is there to discuss?

That looks like a threadkiller to me.

Your claim that Holder dismissed the case because he is racist and won't prosecute blacks. That's debatable. I read the case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

"In 2006, during Adams' time in the Justice Department, the Bush DOJ decided not to pursue charges in a nearly identical situation against white members of the Minutemen who were allegedly intimidating Hispanic voters in Arizona.

And this information is not exactly buried. Perez referred to it in the testimony he gave before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in which he discussed the decision not to seek additional charges in the New Black Panther Party case:

In another case, in Arizona, the complaint was received by a national civil rights organization regarding events in Pima, Arizona in the 2006 election when three well-known anti-immigrant advocates affiliated with the Minutemen, one of whom was carrying a gun, allegedly intimidated Latino voters at a polling place by approaching several persons, filming them, and advocating and printing voting materials in Spanish.

In that instance, the Department declined to bring any action for alleged voter intimidation, notwithstanding the requests of the complaining parties.

Neither Limbaugh nor Adams -- who was reportedly hired by a Bush appointee who politicized the Justice Department -- accounted for this discrepancy while flinging accusations about racial motivations in dropping the charges against some of the New Black Panther defendants.
Limbaugh's attempt to race-bait the DOJ undermined by history | Media Matters for America

Dismissed for lack of evidence? You didn't read that anywhere because only the sentence was dismissed. The judge only needed to know what the AG wanted and the AG asked that it be dismissed. There was ample evidence in the videos.

You can debate so you call me a name. Fact is the case was dismissed for lack of evidence. See you later.

You can debate so you call me a name. Fact is the case was dismissed for lack of evidence. See you later.

Did you miss post #35?

Or is the answer too painful?

Did you miss post #35?

I prefer to stick to the facts, rather than throw labels around. Your posts are not factual. They are highly interpretive.

You are one of the most partisan posters on this board.

LOL you naiveness stooped to a new low.
Large men in militant fatiges, holding night sticks and stating outside of voting booths harassing the white citizens as they come in. Yea that is a clear cut case of no intimidation!

yada...yada...yada

Did you miss post #35?

I prefer to stick to the facts, rather than throw labels around. Your posts are not factual. They are highly interpretive.

Absolutely.
Interesting that you couldn't see the pattern in post #7, but wouldn't admit that it would have been a pattern in post #7.

But that doesn't mean that I am not correct...

What does it mean when you claim my facts: each is linked...are "not factual"?

I suppose that means that yours are not truthful.

Did you miss post #35?

Absolutely.
Interesting that you couldn't see the pattern in post #7, but wouldn't admit that it would have been a pattern in post #7.

Each one of your so-called facts comes with an erroneous conclusion. Of course it does because you see all things regarding the administration and all things Democrat or liberal through a glass darkly. I'm sure you would be happier if we weren't a democracy with more than one party.

Stick to the facts, and leave off your erroneous conclusions and we'll have something to discuss.

The Black Panther case was dismissed by the prosecution due to lack of evidence. Let's discuss that on its merits.

Where are the court documents?

Last edited:

Absolutely.

Each one of your so-called facts comes with an erroneous conclusion. Of course it does because you see all things regarding the administration and all things Democrat or liberal through a glass darkly. I'm sure you would be happier if we weren't a democracy with more than one party.

Stick to the facts, and leave off your erroneous conclusions and we'll have something to discuss.

The Black Panther case was dismissed by the prosecution due to lack of evidence. Let's discuss that on its merits.

Each of the blurbs in post #7 actually occurred, and each contains deprecatory references to a particular race.

A priori racism.

Nor are you able to provide any mitigation in the form of statements by the President of the United States along the lines of disagreement...in fact, the President was a party to several.

Therefore the unavoidable conclusion that the Obama Adminsitration is racist, in the current meaning of the term, and you have severed your relations with 'truth.'

You have been disengenuous is reusing to admit that you would have found racism if the same indicia were associated with the Bush Administration.

Further, here is a witness to the event, refuting the lies of the DoJ's suggestion that there was not enough evidence:

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9sDoYYQdGOA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9sDoYYQdGOA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

"Civil Rights attorney, Bartle Bull is astonished and dismayed at the DOJ’s reaction to the New Black Panther Party standing outside of a polling place with night sticks."
Civil Rights Attorney Bartle Bull: I Was At The Polling Place Where The Black Panthers Threatened People. |

Absolutely.

Each of the blurbs in post #7 actually occurred, and each contains deprecatory references to a particular race.

A priori racism.

Nor are you able to provide any mitigation in the form of statements by the President of the United States along the lines of disagreement...in fact, the President was a party to several.

Therefore the unavoidable conclusion that the Obama Adminsitration is racist, in the current meaning of the term, and you have severed your relations with 'truth.'

You have been disengenuous is reusing to admit that you would have found racism if the same indicia were associated with the Bush Administration.

Further, here is a witness to the event, refuting the lies of the DoJ's suggestion that there was not enough evidence:

[youtube]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9sDoYYQdGOA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9sDoYYQdGOA&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]

"Civil Rights attorney, Bartle Bull is astonished and dismayed at the DOJ’s reaction to the New Black Panther Party standing outside of a polling place with night sticks."
Civil Rights Attorney Bartle Bull: I Was At The Polling Place Where The Black Panthers Threatened People. |

Your mind is made up because you have an anti-administration bias. I haven't made up my mind yet.

I haven't seen enough evidence, but I see plenty of partisan conclusions from you.

You're wrong about me. I haven't have jumped to the conclusion that the Bush Administration was racist based on the same information.

But you'd rather stereotype your opponent.

Please provide some news source beyond Fox News, which is not news, but editorial, thank you.

Please provide some news source beyond Fox News, which is not news, but editorial, thank you.

Why?

Fox is the most trusted television news network in the country, according to a new poll out Tuesday.
A Public Policy Polling nationwide survey of 1,151 registered voters Jan. 18-19 found that 49 percent of Americans trusted Fox News, 10 percentage points more than any other network.
Thirty-seven percent said they didn&#8217;t trust Fox, also the lowest level of distrust that any of the networks recorded.

Read more: http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0110/32039.html#ixzz0e8CcFZxr

Last edited:
Ever notice how the left sees partisanship as a bad thing when they get their asses handed to them? Particularly when we point to the white sheets and hoods back from their dry cleaners? Or are they now BLACK sheets and hoods?

Forum List

Back