Eric Holder is a Racist

Of course you don't your a member of the left that protects and condones Black Racism. Facts are FACTS, voter intimidation was a problem in this country, so STRONG voter intimidation laws were set in place. He numbnutz broke those FEDERAL laws. They didn't even show up at court. Yet their charges were ordered to be dropped by Holder. What if White KKK guys were doing this at poll stations in black neighborhoods? You would be all over it, screaming racism. Then image if the WHITE attorney general let them off. You would be screaming racism.

So very true. Sky Danger and her kind are hypocrites. Of course, that has never stopped them before.

Weak debaters always resort to name calling. See ya Neubarth.
Funny, I thought hypocrite is the perfect descriptor of self righteous racists who think they get a pass based on a double standard of reparations and past suffering.

BUZZZZ!! Wrong answer!

Please provide some news source beyond Fox News, which is not news, but editorial, thank you.

Why?

Fox is the most trusted television news network in the country, according to a new poll out Tuesday.
A Public Policy Polling nationwide survey of 1,151 registered voters Jan. 18-19 found that 49 percent of Americans trusted Fox News, 10 percentage points more than any other network.
Thirty-seven percent said they didn’t trust Fox, also the lowest level of distrust that any of the networks recorded.

Read more: Poll: Fox most trusted name in news - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

That's misleading in another poll, the results actually split along partisan lines.

74% of Republicans trust Fox News, but no more than 23% trust any of the other four sources....which goes to show that the stereotype that conservatives don't trust the mainstream media is pretty accurate.

However, for Democrats the numbers are opposite - only 30% have faith in Fox.

Your poll had:
36% self identified as Democrat, 35% as Republican, 29% as Indpendent.

I think it would be more accurate to say Republicans and Conservatives "trust" Fox News.

Interesting quote from your source though: “But the media landscape has really changed and now they’re turning more toward the outlets that tell them what they want to hear.”

I don't think that's a good thing for anyone.

Too much trouble to find links for this exposition?

Did you know that there are more registered Democrats than Republicans...although they may be loath to admit same today, ...therefore you may have difficulty explaining the following...notice I have links:

Fox News had its best January in the history of the network, and was the only cable news network to grow year-to-year.
FNC also had the top 13 programs on cable news in total viewers for the fifth month in a row, and the top 13 programs in the A25-54 demographic for the first time in more than five years.
• FNC grew in double digits in both total viewers and the A25-54 demographic from January 2009. In prime time, it was up 22% in total viewers and 51% in the demo. CNN was down 34% and 37% and MSNBC down 26% and 38%. In total day, FNC was up 16% and 28%. CNN was down 34% and 41% and MSNBC down 28% and 39%. Last January all networks performed while with the Inauguration coverage. This month, the big political event was Scott Brown’s victory in Massachusetts, which FNC dominated in the ratings.
• Special Report with Bret Baier/Brit Hume was #1 for the 100th consecutive month.
• Fox Report #1 for 100th consecutive month.
• Sean Hannity had his best month ever (since it launched as Hannity).
. Still Rolling: Fox News Has Its Best January Ever | Mediaite

Fox News, 1, CNN, MSNBC, White House O
March 30, 2010

Just-released ratings for the first quarter of 2010 show that CNN is in a precipitous free-fall, its prime-time hosts losing half their audience. Larry King, the septuagenarian who has been hosting a CNN show for 25 years, dropped from 1.34 million viewers for the first quarter of 2009 to 771,000 for the same period this year.
True, last year was all the hoopla over the inauguration of a new president. But this year saw plenty of action too--the earthquake in Haiti, the epic battle over healthcare overhaul. Ratings on MSNBC plunged too. Conservatives are hailing the ratings news as more evidence of a "liberal media death spiral."
Meanwhile Fox News, which broke records last year, continues to grow. Greta Van Susteren's show was up 25%. Bill O'Reilly, whose show commands the biggest audience in prime time with 3.65 million viewers, was up 28%. And Glenn Beck, that conspiracy-fueling tinderbox for the Right? His audience was up 50% from last year.
Fox News, 1, CNN, MSNBC, White House O | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Conspectus as follows:

1. The MSM burned themselves badly in the eyes of the public by supporting what we on the right identified as an empty suit with no executive experience, and a left wing outlook.
The President's popularity is only surpassed by his competence.

2. Fox News has been identified as the most consistently even-handed outlet, when compared to the MSM that you favor.

3. Folks watch what they...basicallly...agree with.

4. The inverse relationship between the President's poll numbers and Fox News ratings in no accident.

5. Network ratings are an indication of the trustworthyness of Fox News.

6. The left-wing attacks on Fox, on Rasmussen, on any that do not toe the Obama-propaganda line have failed.

Can you live with it?

Have a good fourth...and don't let me catch you watching Fox News!

Why?

Fox is the most trusted television news network in the country, according to a new poll out Tuesday.
A Public Policy Polling nationwide survey of 1,151 registered voters Jan. 18-19 found that 49 percent of Americans trusted Fox News, 10 percentage points more than any other network.
Thirty-seven percent said they didn’t trust Fox, also the lowest level of distrust that any of the networks recorded.

Read more: Poll: Fox most trusted name in news - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com

That's misleading in another poll, the results actually split along partisan lines.

74% of Republicans trust Fox News, but no more than 23% trust any of the other four sources....which goes to show that the stereotype that conservatives don't trust the mainstream media is pretty accurate.

However, for Democrats the numbers are opposite - only 30% have faith in Fox.

Your poll had:
36% self identified as Democrat, 35% as Republican, 29% as Indpendent.

I think it would be more accurate to say Republicans and Conservatives "trust" Fox News.

Interesting quote from your source though: “But the media landscape has really changed and now they’re turning more toward the outlets that tell them what they want to hear.”

I don't think that's a good thing for anyone.

Too much trouble to find links for this exposition?

Did you know that there are more registered Democrats than Republicans...although they may be loath to admit same today, ...therefore you may have difficulty explaining the following...notice I have links:

Fox News had its best January in the history of the network, and was the only cable news network to grow year-to-year.
FNC also had the top 13 programs on cable news in total viewers for the fifth month in a row, and the top 13 programs in the A25-54 demographic for the first time in more than five years.
• FNC grew in double digits in both total viewers and the A25-54 demographic from January 2009. In prime time, it was up 22% in total viewers and 51% in the demo. CNN was down 34% and 37% and MSNBC down 26% and 38%. In total day, FNC was up 16% and 28%. CNN was down 34% and 41% and MSNBC down 28% and 39%. Last January all networks performed while with the Inauguration coverage. This month, the big political event was Scott Brown’s victory in Massachusetts, which FNC dominated in the ratings.
• Special Report with Bret Baier/Brit Hume was #1 for the 100th consecutive month.
• Fox Report #1 for 100th consecutive month.
• Sean Hannity had his best month ever (since it launched as Hannity).
. Still Rolling: Fox News Has Its Best January Ever | Mediaite

Fox News, 1, CNN, MSNBC, White House O
March 30, 2010

Just-released ratings for the first quarter of 2010 show that CNN is in a precipitous free-fall, its prime-time hosts losing half their audience. Larry King, the septuagenarian who has been hosting a CNN show for 25 years, dropped from 1.34 million viewers for the first quarter of 2009 to 771,000 for the same period this year.
True, last year was all the hoopla over the inauguration of a new president. But this year saw plenty of action too--the earthquake in Haiti, the epic battle over healthcare overhaul. Ratings on MSNBC plunged too. Conservatives are hailing the ratings news as more evidence of a "liberal media death spiral."
Meanwhile Fox News, which broke records last year, continues to grow. Greta Van Susteren's show was up 25%. Bill O'Reilly, whose show commands the biggest audience in prime time with 3.65 million viewers, was up 28%. And Glenn Beck, that conspiracy-fueling tinderbox for the Right? His audience was up 50% from last year.
Fox News, 1, CNN, MSNBC, White House O | Top of the Ticket | Los Angeles Times

Conspectus as follows:

1. The MSM burned themselves badly in the eyes of the public by supporting what we on the right identified as an empty suit with no executive experience, and a left wing outlook.
The President's popularity is only surpassed by his competence.

2. Fox News has been identified as the most consistently even-handed outlet, when compared to the MSM that you favor.

3. Folks watch what they...basicallly...agree with.

4. The inverse relationship between the President's poll numbers and Fox News ratings in no accident.

5. Network ratings are an indication of the trustworthyness of Fox News.

6. The left-wing attacks on Fox, on Rasmussen, on any that do not toe the Obama-propaganda line have failed.

Can you live with it?

Have a good fourth...and don't let me catch you watching Fox News!

Hey, here's one that has CNN up by 3 points over Fox!

Cable news most trusted in new opinion survey - Yahoo! News

and
"The poll highlights a clear difference in the political leanings of CNN and Fox fans. Fifty percent of Republicans voted for Fox, and 46 percent of Democrats said they trust CNN most. Still, 12 percent of Democrats favored Fox and 22 percent of Republicans preferred CNN. "
Poll Ranks CNN, Fox News Most Trustworthy

Feel better now?

What part do you think registration plays?

Ahhh yes, them unbiased newspapers like the NYTimes, Boston Globe, Washington Post, LATimes, Chicago Trib....

The dying media... yep yep. Should we be bailing these yellow dog 'journalists' and muckrakers out? I sure don't think so.

Try reading this story from the perspective of Media Matters. The whole story hedges on the hearsay report of one disgruntled conservative employee.

Last edited:
Try reading this story from the perspective of Media Matters. The whole story hedges on the hearsay report of one disgruntled conservative employee.
Media Matters? Why the fuck would I even listen to such a pack of congenital liars? I've yet to read a single thing they didn't pull shit with.

No wonder you don't know what the hell is going on.

You probably believe fuckedcheck.org too.

I read them all. And I take my time making up my mind. I haven't made up my mind on this one yet. The problem seems to be a pattern in not prosecuting voter intimidation cases that goes back several administrations. There are comporable cases,

Last edited:
I never listen to Rush and get my news from a variety of sources, which enables me to recognize the significant bias on Media Matters, you silly little knigget.

I never listen to Rush and get my news from a variety of sources, which enables me to recognize the significant bias on Media Matters, you silly little knigget.

Good for you. I read widely too. I don't call you names though. I like Media Matters because it points out parts of the story that were left out and influence the outcome.

I suggest you read up on the JournoList if you really wish to know how stories are spun in the MSM.

(And I'll refrain from commenting on the hypocrisy of you accusing anyone of name-calling.)

I suggest you read up on the JournoList if you really wish to know how stories are spun in the MSM.

Got a link. I'm open to new reading material. Never mind I'll see if I can google it. Who in your opinion is the least biased news source?

Last edited:

Good for you. I read widely too. I don't call you names though. I like Media Matters because it points out parts of the story that were left out and influence the outcome.
Sooooo.... you're saying you prefer to ADD a liberal bias to your news after the fact???? Well, yes, that explains a lot then. But at least you admit that, and I can respect that.

Got a link. I'm open to new reading material. Never mind I'll see if I can google it. Who in your opinion is the least biased news source?

WSJ, Investors Business Daily, Fox Business Channel and Special Report on Fox News.

(I suspect you are making the frequent mistake of confusing news with opinion regarding Fox - try watching Special Report, and pay attention to the balanced discussion during the panels at the end).

Last edited:

WSJ, Investors Business Daily, Fox Business Channel and Special Report on Fox News.

(I suspect you are making the frequent mistake of confusing news with opinion regarding Fox - try watching Special Report, and pay attention to the balanced discussion during the panels at the end).

Thank you. The television version of Fox News is 90% editorial. I don't watch it. I am open to reading all sources of news.

We have to be careful to read between the lines some times. I'm sick and tired of geting my news with a slant--left or right.

Forum List

Back