Eric Holder is a Racist

Once again, amidst screeching claims of "racist" we have another desperate attempt to portray the flaws of the Obama Administration in a side by side comparison to the Bush Administration failures.

We can now add to the list of:

BP Oil Spill = Obama's Katrina (....see Obama's just as inept!)
57 States + teleprompter = the colorful variety of Bushisms (see...Obama can't talk either he's stooooopid too)
Afghanistan war = the war in Iraq (never mind they both started in the last Administration)

and now....hold your breath boys and girls!

We have an unsubstantiated claim that....yes indeedie

The Obama DoJ is POLITICIZED and worse - RACIST!!!!!!! This by the ideological side that insists they are colorblind?

So, to summarize:
Holder = Rodriguez

I'll wait for a commission report that I am sure is soon to follow.

Fall-Back Alert...Fall-Back Alert...Quick, No Legit Answer: Bring-Up-Bush!

What ever works for ya', silly.

Once again, amidst screeching claims of "racist" we have another desperate attempt to portray the flaws of the Obama Administration in a side by side comparison to the Bush Administration failures.

57 States + teleprompter = the colorful variety of Bushisms (see...Obama can't talk either he's stooooopid too)
Afghanistan war = the war in Iraq (never mind they both started in the last Administration)

The Obama DoJ is POLITICIZED and worse - RACIST!!!!!!! This by the ideological side that insists they are colorblind?

So, to summarize:
Holder = Rodriguez

Clean up the dross in your own party. It just goes to show you don't.

Last edited:
:Singing to the Dr. Pepper Jingle "I'm a Pepper":

I'm a racist
You're a racist
He's a racist
She's a racist
If you don't like Obama
So are you!

I'm a racist
You're a racist
He's a racist
She's a racist
If you don't like Obama
So are you!

It's become a meaningless word in a jingle.
Awwww... reaally? We conservatives have been suffering through decades of this shit. The left plays the Race card like a prison house harmonica, all day every day as if it has nothing else better to do. And you know what, Now it's being shown how much you guys are the true racists and you want us to stop?

Like hell. Butch up Sally Frillypants, yo racist-ass CHICKENS ah comin' home to roost!. Maybe you can get Al "Tawana Brawly" Sharpton to kiss it and make it better.

hey! Cheer up though! KKK Byrd finally kicked over and went to the Great White Heaven's Celestial Klan Meetin'. You don't have that chronic embarrassment in your midst anymore reminding everyone of your double standard.

Last edited:

I'm a racist
You're a racist
He's a racist
She's a racist
If you don't like Obama
So are you!

Awwww... reaally? We conservatives have been suffering through decades of this shit. The left plays the Race card like a prison house harmonica, all day every day as if it has nothing else better to do. And you know what, Now it's being shown how much you guys are the true racists and you want us to stop?

Like hell. Butch up Sally Frillypants, yo racist-ass CHICKENS ah comin' home to roost!. Maybe you can get Al "Tawana Brawly" Sharpton to kiss it and make it better.

I think the point is whether Holder made the wrong call in the Black Panther case or not. The rest of your rant is partisan hackery. Luckily, most of us citizens don't define ourselves into these neat, easy to hate political categories. We look at the issues, analyze, and decide accordingly.

Last edited:

I think the point is whether Holder made the wrong call in the Black Panther case or not. The rest of your rant is partisan hackery. Luckily, most of us citizens don't define ourselves into these neat, easy to hate political categories. We look at the issues, analyze, and decide accordingly.
Quid pro quo, Clarice... quid pro quo.

Do you want to discuss the topic or not?

So, to summarize:
Holder = Rodriguez

Why would some nebulous claim about another party be a valid defense for a claim, a specific claim, about Eric Holder?

In logical debate, the deflection is called Tu Quoque and is a very common fallacy in which one attempts to defend oneself or another from criticism by turning the critique back against the accuser. This is a classic Red Herring since whether the accuser is guilty of the same, or a similar, wrong is irrelevant to the truth of the original charge.

And, of course, it is more than telling that you have refused to address post #7 above, and answer the accumulation of circumstancial evidence that the Attorney General is a part of a racist enterprise.
If so, it ends the debate.

Why would some nebulous claim about another party be a valid defense for a claim, a specific claim, about Eric Holder?

In logical debate, the deflection is called Tu Quoque and is a very common fallacy in which one attempts to defend oneself or another from criticism by turning the critique back against the accuser. This is a classic Red Herring since whether the accuser is guilty of the same, or a similar, wrong is irrelevant to the truth of the original charge.

And, of course, it is more than telling that you have refused to address post #7 above, and answer the accumulation of circumstancial evidence that the Attorney General is a part of a racist enterprise.

Plenty of things end debate. Name calling ends debate. The point is did Holder err in his actions in this one case and what was his motivation.

I've read your 'evidence' and I don't come to the conclusion that the Obama adminstration is racist, and Holder in particular is racist.

I agree with you that the question of the previous adminsitration's mistakes is beside the point.

We can either discuss the topic on its merits or resort to partisan hackery. It's an easy place to go because of the climate in the country.

Plenty of things end debate. Name calling ends debate. The point is did Holder err in his actions in this one case and what was his motivation.

I've read your 'evidence' and I don't come to the conclusion that the Obama adminstration is racist, and Holder in particular is racist.

I agree with you that the question of the previous adminsitration's mistakes is beside the point.

I'd like to analyze the evidence and look at alternative conclusions. Who knows, I may end up agreeing with you on some points.

What's to discuss? Holder dismissed this case because he won't prosecute racist blacks. Pretty damn cut and dried. If this was the Bush admin and it was the KKK being protected the howls of outrage would wrap the planet and talk to it's shadow again. What is there to discuss?

That looks like a threadkiller to me.

We can either discuss the topic on its merits or resort to partisan hackery. It's an easy place to go because of the climate in the country.

"I've read your 'evidence' and I don't come to the conclusion that the Obama adminstration is racist,"

I must ask you...and, of couse, will accept your answer as honest, if one could find similar pejorative comments about another race, say they were aimed at blacks, surrounding the Bush Administration, would you see same as being racist?

For example...
a) Bush's boyhood pal has written extensively about how primitive blacks were.

b)Bush's college professor is chosen to speak at his inauguration, and yearns for the day when 'blacks will grow up...'

c) How about a Bush cabinet officer bemoans how white folk are killed daily by felonious blacks.

d) The Japanese prime minister gives a talk about financial matters, including something along the lines of 'blacks can't be trusted with money' and President Bush hugs him and says 'This guy, he knows whereof he speaks.'

e) Bush's HUD sec'y resigns and claims he did so because the President told him to make sure blacks don't get loans.

Your opinion would be....?

Just lookin' for objectivity.

Any liberal Obamabots that are actually defending this racist hypocrit have seriously been manipulated, corrupted, and brain washed beyond any recognition of a free thinking person. The fucking crime was even captured on video for fuck sake. I'd rather have Rick Moranis' character from the second Ghostbusters movie in there as AG.

Last edited:

What's to discuss? Holder dismissed this case because he won't prosecute racist blacks. Pretty damn cut and dried. If this was the Bush admin and it was the KKK being protected the howls of outrage would wrap the planet and talk to it's shadow again. What is there to discuss?

Your claim that Holder dismissed the case because he is racist and won't prosecute blacks. That's debatable. I read the case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

I'd like to see the court documents.

"In 2006, during Adams' time in the Justice Department, the Bush DOJ decided not to pursue charges in a nearly identical situation against white members of the Minutemen who were allegedly intimidating Hispanic voters in Arizona.

And this information is not exactly buried. Perez referred to it in the testimony he gave before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in which he discussed the decision not to seek additional charges in the New Black Panther Party case:

In another case, in Arizona, the complaint was received by a national civil rights organization regarding events in Pima, Arizona in the 2006 election when three well-known anti-immigrant advocates affiliated with the Minutemen, one of whom was carrying a gun, allegedly intimidated Latino voters at a polling place by approaching several persons, filming them, and advocating and printing voting materials in Spanish.

In that instance, the Department declined to bring any action for alleged voter intimidation, notwithstanding the requests of the complaining parties.

Neither Limbaugh nor Adams -- who was reportedly hired by a Bush appointee who politicized the Justice Department -- accounted for this discrepancy while flinging accusations about racial motivations in dropping the charges against some of the New Black Panther defendants.
http://mediamatters.org/blog/201007010055

Last edited:

Your claim that Holder dismissed the case because he is racist and won't prosecute blacks. That's debatable. I read the case was dismissed for lack of evidence.

I'd like to see the court documents.

"In 2006, during Adams' time in the Justice Department, the Bush DOJ decided not to pursue charges in a nearly identical situation against white members of the Minutemen who were allegedly intimidating Hispanic voters in Arizona.

And this information is not exactly buried. Perez referred to it in the testimony he gave before the U.S. Commission on Civil Rights in which he discussed the decision not to seek additional charges in the New Black Panther Party case:

In another case, in Arizona, the complaint was received by a national civil rights organization regarding events in Pima, Arizona in the 2006 election when three well-known anti-immigrant advocates affiliated with the Minutemen, one of whom was carrying a gun, allegedly intimidated Latino voters at a polling place by approaching several persons, filming them, and advocating and printing voting materials in Spanish.

In that instance, the Department declined to bring any action for alleged voter intimidation, notwithstanding the requests of the complaining parties.

Neither Limbaugh nor Adams -- who was reportedly hired by a Bush appointee who politicized the Justice Department -- accounted for this discrepancy while flinging accusations about racial motivations in dropping the charges against some of the New Black Panther defendants.
Limbaugh's attempt to race-bait the DOJ undermined by history | Media Matters for America
Well as one who listened to the tape of two confrontations with these despicable people, even I can figure out there was a case.

It's crazy to even think that black folks somehow would have anykind of dislike towards white folks.

So what if Obama says hates the white blood that flows threw his veins.

yada...yada...yada
Sounds to me that the reason the charges were dropped is because there was no intimidation.

TPM Election Central | Talking Points Memo | Obama Volunteer On Scene Disputes Fox News' Suggestions That Black Panthers Are Intimidating Voters

This guy might be a total piece of shit but if he committed no crime then he committed no crime.

But excellent work on your part lumping all black people into one big bucket.

Who's the racist here? Methinks you should look in the mirror.

Forum List

Back