Eric Clapton Helps Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Raise Millions At Private Fundraiser

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
Looks like Clapton has still got it in him to pull in a money making crowd. If I remember correctly, he was against taking the vaccines or he took it and got real sick from it. Maybe someone can correct me.

Looks like Clapton has still got it in him to pull in a money making crowd. If I remember correctly, he was against taking the vaccines or he took it and got real sick from it. Maybe someone can correct me.

Believe it was AstraZeneca, though that's not a vaccine.

And? Everyone knows Clapton lost his marbles a while back. There have been racist tirades, political rants, and other shit.

Whack-jobs gonna whack.

The Kennedy-Clapton assemblage looks pretty good, money is flowing, nostalgia is flowing.

17 May 2021 Eric Clapton Details 'Severe Reactions' to AstraZeneca Vaccine

Neither this report nor the wikipage mentions that the chimpanzee virus used as a vector for the mRNA came from The Gambia ~ 1959.

He was vax injured. Lost use of his hands immediately after the shot was administered. He thought he’d never play again. He publicly spoke of this and was immediately condemned by the corporate media. Further proof the corporate media is controlled.

Last edited:
He was vax injured. Lost use of his hands immediately after the shot was administered. He thought he’d never play again. He publicly spoke of this and was immediately condemned by the corporate media. Further proof the corporate media is controlled. You
That is the science, Eric got better but he's a conspiracy nut now along with RFK Junior...

He was vax injured. Lost use of his hands immediately after the shot was administered. He thought he’d never play again. He publicly spoke of this and was immediately condemned by the corporate media. Further proof the corporate media is controlled.

Exactly right, I remember when he wrote about not being able to play the guitar right after he had the poison jab!

No wonder he is helping Robert Kennedy Jr, who is also against these horrible untested poison vaccines, Good on him! :thup:

Exactly right, I remember when he wrote about not being able to play the guitar right after he had the poison jab!

No wonder he is helping Robert Kennedy Jr, who is also against these horrible untested poison vaccines, Good on him! :thup:
Yes. What should enlighten all to the fraud that is the vax is how the media immediately attacked Clapton after he spoke of his injury. He didn’t even criticize big pharma, yet the media labeled him a nut and as we see from some duped posters in this thread, they believe the lying media.

Clapton suffered health problems after getting the Covid vaccine.

Forum List

Back