BREAKING: Assassination attempt on Robert F Kennedy Jr.

I stopped reading when you made the false claim that Democrats are looking for a communist to lead them. Only a complete brainwashed idiot would ever make such a stupid claim.

Then you go on to say you'd vote for RFK Jr., again proving the crazier the better for you.
Just because a person doesn’t hold the same liberal views as you doesn’t make them a brainwashed idiot.

Perhaps it is you who was brainwashed. Today our colleges excel at that and overcharging for a questionable “education” where the student is taught what to think, not how to think.

To be totally honest I am not all that familiar with RFK Jr. although to me he seams a better choice than say Joe Biden who often gets lost on a stage and can’t figure out how to get off.

I am now a registered Republican so I can’t vote in a Democratic Primary in my state. I can only hope and pray Democrats pick a candidate who is not suffering from dementia.

Just because a person doesn’t hold the same liberal views as you doesn’t make them a brainwashed idiot.

Perhaps it is you who was brainwashed. Today our colleges excel at that and overcharging for a questionable “education” where the student is taught what to think, not how to think.

To be totally honest I am not all that familiar with RFK Jr. although to me he seams a better choice than say Joe Biden who often gets lost on a stage and can’t figure out how to get off.

I am now a registered Republican so I can’t vote in a Democratic Primary in my state. I can only hope and pray Democrats pick a candidate who is not suffering from dementia.

Oh my the irony She is looking in the mirror when calling someone a brainwashed idiot.

Ringo two very important facts that video excluded that needs to be mentioned on the evidence that proves oswald is innocent is that all the Dallas doctors that examined the body all agreed that the shot to the head was an entrance wound to the front not the back,as well as the throut wound it was all printed in the newspapers intitally and then they stopped reporting those findings,they shut down the reporting.these were the best doctors in the world saying this.

Also there were pictures taken of the sixth floor window seconds before and after the shooting and oswald is never seen in any of them.it is the worst most flimsy evidence on the planet.

Well here's a coincidence to add to the long list of Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories...

"The potential assassin who was stopped by RFK Jr security has been identified. His name is Adrian Paul Aispuro (44). {link} Keep in mind the incident happened on Thursday Sept 14, and the potential assassin had a U.S. Marshals badge.

One day earlier, Sept 13th, Mexican Cartel Leader El Chapo’s wife was released from federal prison. “We can confirm Emma Coronel Aispuro released from the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP) today, September 13, 2023.”

What a Coincidence - Potential RFK Jr Assassin Had Same Last Name as El Chapo's Wife, Who Was Released from Federal Prison The Day Before - The Last Refuge

Well here's a coincidence to add to the long list of Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories...

"The potential assassin who was stopped by RFK Jr security has been identified. His name is Adrian Paul Aispuro (44). {link} Keep in mind the incident happened on Thursday Sept 14, and the potential assassin had a U.S. Marshals badge.

One day earlier, Sept 13th, Mexican Cartel Leader El Chapo’s wife was released from federal prison. “We can confirm Emma Coronel Aispuro released from the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons (FBOP) today, September 13, 2023.”

What a Coincidence - Potential RFK Jr Assassin Had Same Last Name as El Chapo's Wife, Who Was Released from Federal Prison The Day Before - The Last Refuge
Imagine that. El Chapo’s brother in law is a Trumper

Last edited:
Imagine that. El Chapo’s brother on law is a Trumper

How do you figure that? RFK Jr. is no threat to Trump or the GOP. If anything, he is a spoiler for the Democrats, stealing votes away from the Potato in Chief Biden.

I knew this sh*t would eventually happen. The guy has been denied Secret Service Protection. The Deep State fears this guy because he can have the power to uncover how his dad and uncle were taken out. This man has a vengeance and now he's basically a bigger threat than Trump if you think about it.

EXCLUSIVE: Armed Man Arrested at Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Event in L.A.https://t.co/5z4Vr64mrW

— Robert F. Kennedy Jr (@RobertKennedyJr) September 16, 2023
Shall not be infringed.

Gee, a guy was openly carrying a gun. Before RFK, Jr. even showed up. You think an assassin would be that stupid?

There are people who regularly open carry at Republican candidates' rallies.

Here's one at a Ted Cruz campaign stop:

open-carry-ted-cruz.jpg
The OP is anti-2nd Amendment.

How do you figure that? RFK Jr. is no threat to Trump or the GOP. If anything, he is a spoiler for the Democrats, stealing votes away from the Potato in Chief Biden.
How do I figure that? Weren’t you inferring that this guy was related to El Chapo?

He is a Trumper ya know

How do I figure that? Weren’t you inferring that this guy was related to El Chapo?

He is a Trumper ya know

El Chapo can't be a "Trumper", seeing how he's not even a citizen and ineligible to vote., dipshit.

All you seem to be doing is posting links confirming that Biden is refusing to provide Secret Service protection as he should. Kennedy meets all the criteria. Unless you are suggesting the Mayorkas doesn't do what the administration tells him to do, I don't know what your point is.
No he doesn't fit "all the criteria". Lololol

He can't be a "Trumper", seeing how he's not even a citizen and ineligible to vote., dipshit.
He certainly CAN (and is) be a supporter of Trump jackass

By the way, we’re talking about this guy not El Chapo

Gee, a guy was openly carrying a gun. Before RFK, Jr. even showed up. You think an assassin would be that stupid?

There are people who regularly open carry at Republican candidates' rallies.

Here's one at a Ted Cruz campaign stop:

open-carry-ted-cruz.jpg

Yeah, but they don't claim they are part of a security detail.

Dummy.

Maybe presidential campaigns need scaled back from nearly three years like they are run today.

Forum List

Back