Eric Clapton Helps Robert F. Kennedy Jr. Raise Millions At Private Fundraiser

Not to worry, I am not a brainwashed functional moron and I don't feel like dying because Trump said something stupid duhhhh...
Make sure you always believe the elite establishment. They know more than you ever will. You’re just a lowly dumb serf incapable of thinking for yourself.

Make sure you always believe the elite establishment. They know more than you ever will. You’re just a lowly dumb serf incapable of thinking for yourself.
Yes yes, BBC and every respected journalist in the world lies, only proven RW scumbags on your tiny Murdoch etc nuttery know the truth...super dupe...

ironic. the world thinks you're nuts. Correct. Politically of course....
Funny you think I’m nuts, when it’s clearly you who are nuts. It’s a typical mental illness suffered by statist establishment loving fools. You don’t know better.

most corporate media is rhino style news, but at least there is reality not a ridiculous election steal hoax vaccine hoax pedophile hoax and all the misinformation you believe

most corporate media is rhino style news, but at least there is reality not a ridiculous election steal hoax vaccine hoax pedophile hoax and all the misinformation you believe
You clearly no nothing about independent media.

Looks like Clapton has still got it in him to pull in a money making crowd. If I remember correctly, he was against taking the vaccines or he took it and got real sick from it. Maybe someone can correct me.

Clapton has been going full tilt whacko for years.

Ralph Baric, one of the world experts on coronaviruses: "There has never been a successful coronavirus vaccine." Baric manipulated one corona that was made more dangerous in the lab. He was allowed to continue the experiments. duh

Right wing conspiracy nut jobs who can afford 6g's for a ticket to see an old rock star and his political stooge? Maybe things are looking up in the right wing world.
Calling something a conspiracy doesn't make it one, it's simply a word originating in your head. You give no examples for us to consider?

Forum List

Back