Robert F Kennedy Jr to speak at CPAC in October

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Trump internal campaign polling suggests Kennedy’s independent bid could draw more votes away from Trump than from Biden during a general election. go Robert go! beat Donald!

Trump internal campaign polling suggests Kennedy’s independent bid could draw more votes away from Trump than from Biden during a general election. go Robert go! beat Donald!

As usual, your blind stupidity is astounding.

The real takeaway from this story is:

1. The democrat party has become so extremist that a Kennedy can no longer stand being in it
2. Republicans are tolerant of all viewpoints and will actually allow this man to freely speak at their event, something democrats would never allow Trump to do.

However, to show that I am a fair man, I give you points for actually quoting a real news source instead of fake news.

Last edited:
  • Banned
As usual, your blind stupidity is astounding.

The real takeaway from this story is:

1. The democrat party has become so extremist that a Kennedy can no longer stand being on it
2. Republicans are tolerant of all viewpoints and will actually allow this man to freely speak at their event, something democrats would never allow Trump to do.

However, to show that I am a fair man, I give you points for actually quoting a real news source instead of fake news.
i attack and critique both sides. i'm not biased to a particular political view point. get used to it

Forum List

Back