Erasing Southern Pride: U.S. Army War College Removing Confederate Generals Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been honest throughout this thread and any other discussion we've ever had. What the hell are you talking about, hero? Don't be afraid to be specific, tough guy.

The people of the South, with the exception of the very few who served in the US military, NEVER took an oath of loyalty to the USA, but only to their states.

You duck the point ...

A straw man is not a "point," idiot. It is a way of avoiding the real topic. A rather cowardly way at that.

What straw man? Did you make one I missed?

You said the Southerners were all traitors, did you not?

So I was right in thinking that you were completely full of shit when you posted your empty (and girlishly indirect) threat, hero? Yeah, I thought so.

Very impressive... :eusa_whistle:

Lol, I never threatened you,

Yeah, you were afraid to be direct, so you engaged in your girly little passive-aggressive nonsense, hero. Very impressive... :eusa_whistle:

I am not afraid to be direct, I will threaten people I think need it, but not over the internet, dumbass. Only cowards like you do that.

As a Christian I am opposed to slavery. Yes I am going to take my country back. Back to the 1800s? Those were awful times in American history.

Lol, you know it takes some arrogance to pretend to know what is in my heart

That's another straw man, hero. I didn't talk about what's in your heart, I very specifically judged you on your words here. Why are you so afraid to be honest and direct, hero?

I have been

No, hero, you haven't. That's why I've had to ask you for so many clarifications. Why are you afraid to be honest and direct?

The people of the South, with the exception of the very few who served in the US military, NEVER took an oath of loyalty to the USA, but only to their states.

You duck the point ...

A straw man is not a "point," idiot. It is a way of avoiding the real topic. A rather cowardly way at that.

What straw man?

You've been building quite a lot of them, hero. You tried - and failed - to argue about some national oath that I never mentioned or alluded to. That's a straw man. Maybe you didn't understand the term. Violating some specific oath is not the only way to betray one's nation, as I'm sure even someone as limited as you must realize.

You said the Southerners were all traitors, did you not?

No I didn't. Are you stupid, or being dishonest? Pick one.

Did you think you were being super clever trying to slip the word "all" in there, hero? Wrong again, moron.

As a matter of fact, I specifically raised the issue of a large number of southerners who supported their country throughout the rebellion.

You fail again, hero.

Your racism is so obvious: blacks could care less about their freedom the CSA was dedicated to keep from them is your reason from counting them?

They were every bit American as you or I.
Your racism is your own fault, stop using it and I'll stop calling you a racist

However
dumb ass we're talking about the 19th century. Slaves didn't care about secession one way or the other.
To the Southern confederates, this is apparently how owned human beings viewed the struggle:

We'ze like to be owned as cattle, and hopin' fer the expansion of Slavery in all the other terr'torries, so more of our kin kin be sold off, babies ripped from our arms, our women raped, our population tortured, brutalized and kept in chains - cuz that's what the CSA stood fer, and the Union was agin.

Why woulda we care if we don't have no human rights, no representation, no name? Why would we care if the gubmint we was born under din't recognize us as citizens?

We would we want to be free? Massa tells us it is part of our human con-dition and is biblical po-scribed.

Why in the world would a slave care if the south left the union? The union at the beginning of the war was not fighting to end slavery, a union that protected slavery, a union that was going to constitutionally protect slavery, and you call yourself a historian an educated historian? Let's at least you and I keep it honest.

Interesting that one of my posts was deleted. I wonder if hero cried for help? No matter.

Republicorp & its arm- the teaparty count on these War of southern Rebellion- types to keep voting them into office. No wonder they are the incredibly shrinking party.

Do you need to be reminded that the traitorous rebels were almost all democrats?

Lol, and they broke what oath, for to justly call them traitors?

Loyalty to ones own hearth and kin has long been regarded to out rank any air expelled or ink on paper in oaths anyway.

It is the sign of a petty and hateful soul to call these people traitors for defending their homes and communities from the depredations of war Lincoln cursed them with.

There was no oath except for officers

Your racism is so obvious: blacks could care less about their freedom the CSA was dedicated to keep from them is your reason from counting them?

They were every bit American as you or I.

He didn't say they weren't American, you fucking liar.

And a huge number of blacks fought to defend their homes and families, and only an ideological fraud like you would say that is treason.

Well, bubby, you better read him again as well as my sig.

And a very few blacks did what you said, unless a reactionary righty retard like is saying forced labor is fighting "to defend their homes and families."

Dude, more than half a million ran away, tens of those thousands enlisted for the blue, more than a 100,000 from the north and west enlisted for the blue, and, no, the blacks did not like the CSA. They were glad to see it executed by the good Americans.
I think you better take your own advice and re-read what I said.You are being intentionally disingenuous but what do you expect from jake the fake.

As a Christian I am opposed to slavery. Yes I am going to take my country back. Back to the 1800s? Those were awful times in American history.

Lol, not back in time, I think they can only do that in Hollyweird.

no, the international corporations and Wall Street banks have pulled a coups and control our government through lobbyists and bought congresscritters. Then they bought the WH in 2008. Today they keep the American people divided against ourselves through Identity Politics, and drive deep scars through our collective psyche.

We the People of the USA are going to take our country back from these bastards and heal the divisions among us that they have exploited and created.

God Willing, and I think He is willing, but it will be a tough road.

He didn't say they weren't American, you fucking liar.

And a huge number of blacks fought to defend their homes and families, and only an ideological fraud like you would say that is treason.

Well, bubby, you better read him again as well as my sig.

And a very few blacks did what you said, unless a reactionary righty retard like is saying forced labor is fighting "to defend their homes and families."

Dude, more than half a million ran away, tens of those thousands enlisted for the blue, more than a 100,000 from the north and west enlisted for the blue, and, no, the blacks did not like the CSA. They were glad to see it executed by the good Americans.
I think you better take your own advice and re-read what I said.You are being intentionally disingenuous but what do you expect from jake the fake.

Lies and fakery are all Jake has. He is too lazy and stupid to be truthful and actually use facts and reason.

And bigrebnc and jimbowie continue to ad hom because they can't refute the evidence that pulls down the OP and their "love the Lost Cause of the South" positions.

Tis what tis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back