Eradicate Multiculturalism - Ban Foreign Language Use

Government does not need to ban it. Just stop using it. Problem solved.
They won't unless govt forces them to stop. Just the way it is.
So what? I am not aware of a requirement that forces federal, state or local government to offer multiple language options. They could just stop doing it. We don't need any more laws telling the people what to do. We have enough already.

Do you want to talk about New Orleans, Texas, California, Hawaii, Alaska, where English speakers were the immigrants and failed to assimilate?
I'll take about anybody anywhere that immigrants failed to assimilate. And hold these up as the reasons for banning the use of their foreign language, as well as the encouragement of more illegal immigration (As I stated in the OP)

You did read the OP ?

Immigrants always assimilate in the US. The kids pick up shit right alway.

Just because someone is speaking French doesn't mean they can't speak English .

So what? I am not aware of a requirement that forces federal, state or local government to offer multiple language options. They could just stop doing it. We don't need any more laws telling the people what to do. We have enough already.
FALSE! We most certainly DO need laws to stop the use of foreign language. As I said, they won't stop unless they're forced to. Are you a slow learner ?

Immigrants always assimilate in the US. The kids pick up shit right alway.

Just because someone is speaking French doesn't mean they can't speak English .
Millions of immigrants can't speak a word of English. They DON'T assimilate at all. I don't care if immigrants can speak English or not. I just don't wan them speaking foreign language in the US.

We are either a NATION, or we are not one. A NATION has a distinctive language and culture (the word "a" means ONE)

Foreign languages will remain along with ethnic food and culture.

The alt right cannot change any of that.
You lost your prediction status around here, when you claimed Trump would never get to the White House. Back to the doghouse for you. :badgrin:
All of your predictions here have failed other than Trump. :lol:

You don't understand the Constitution or the US criminal code.

Are you a citizen?

All of your predictions here have failed other than Trump.

You don't understand the Constitution or the US criminal code.

Are you a citizen?
What predictions ?

I understand the Constitution and the US criminal code, and you understand that I understand them. :lol:

Yes I am a citizen (and an Army veteran)

We need to dispose of all the foreign language usage that has been inserted into our society. This includes telephone recordings, voting ballots, TV and radio broadcasting, newspapers, billboards, etc. We need to clearly establish that our national language is American English. The insertion of foreign language (esp. Spanish) has been a dleiberate political act, to encourage illegal immigration into our country, from Mexico and other Latin American countries, to add to the counts of Democrat Party VOTES.

This is harmful to America. Not only does it encourage illegal immigration and increase it, it also deters foreign language speaking people from learning English, and makes us a multicultural society, thereby establishing conflict whereby people cannot communicate with each other.

Language if the foundation of nationality. A NATION is a community of people with a distinctive language and culture (Webster's New World College Dictionary, 4th ed.) Language is the reason why/how nations came to exist.

In past years, immigrants came to America legally,learned English and assimilated into our American culture. They had no telephone recordings, foreign language TV shows,or any other external assistance. And they did fine. One of the ways we can "make America great again" is to return to those days when immigrants came here legally, without changing America into a "tangle of squabbling nationalities" as ex-President Theodore Roosevelt stated it.

To be truly a NATION, we must have ONE clearly defined national language, or else we will be a mish-mash, not a nation. Either you have a nation, or you don't.

Fuck off---Mexico owned the entire southwest of this country before the White man showed up. In the southwest we're very used to hearing Spanish and many of us are bi-lengual, including myself. Spanish is my second language.

You seem to forget 9/11 when we were begging people who spoke Farsi to come forward to help with the invasion of Afghanistan. We need all kinds of languages and people who can read, write and speak foreign languages DUMBASS. Just because you're too stupid to learn a foreign language doesn't mean everyone else is.

Daffy-Duck-run-stupid-people-everywhere.jpg

The op sounds like he wants to take freedom from us. If I want to learn Beaner-Speak, then I should be free to do so.

You should advocate making English the official national language.

Fuck off---Mexico owned the entire southwest of this country before the White man showed up. In the southwest we're very used to hearing Spanish and many of us are bi-lengual, including myself. Spanish is my second language.

You seem to forget 9/11 when we were begging people who spoke Farsi to come forward to help with the invasion of Afghanistan. We need all kinds of languages and people who can read, write and speak foreign languages DUMBASS. Just because you're too stupid to learn a foreign language doesn't mean everyone else is.
I,m half Hispanic and I speak Spanish fluently. So what ? That has nothing to do with us being a NATION that requires a distinctive language and culture.

And if Mexico doesn't stop invading us, we'll deliver an 1848 syle ass-kicking to them all over again. Fuck off yourself, puppy.

FALSE! We most certainly DO need laws to stop the use of foreign language. As I said, they won't stop unless they're forced to. Are you a slow learner ?
Apparently I am because this seems like a really stupid idea. Are you using psychology or something?

You understand nothing, Protectionist Snow. :lol:

A veteran, Protectionist? Thank you for your service. Do you believe in Oath Keepers?

Alt right: People who believe in rule of law, greater opportunity for Americans, limited government, and freedom, with all it's responsibilities.

Greater opportunity for English speaking Americans only you mean?

Dang, you're not aware of a lot of things. There has been a ton of court rulings about having to communicate with people in the language they understand.

I understand the Constitution and the US criminal code, and you understand that I understand them. :lol:

Yes I am a citizen (and an Army veteran)

Do you really understand them, or are you just saying that. I thought I understood them, but compared to a relative who worked with them for a decade, he would school me every time I opened my mouth.

Millions of immigrants can't speak a word of English. They DON'T assimilate at all. I don't care if immigrants can speak English or not. I just don't wan them speaking foreign language in the US.

We are either a NATION, or we are not one. A NATION has a distinctive language and culture (the word "a" means ONE)

You want them to assimilate. Start with free shit. Require all the paperwork for social security disability, state welfare, and other things they didn't pay for, be in english.

Dang, you're not aware of a lot of things. There has been a ton of court rulings about having to communicate with people in the language they understand.
Any laws written?

Forum List

Back