Epstein's client list finally revealed

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
1703279228918.png

After many years of secrecy, the government today has finally released the client list of Epstein. It was hotly contested that the names of important people around the world would be on the list, which is why it took so long to come out if it came out at all. But as it turns out, all of those fears were unsubstantiated, since the only visitor seems to have been a Mr. Black Barr who visited the island of Epstein no less than 39 times!!

1703279407568.png

Former AG William Barr insists that he is of no relation to Mr. Black Barr and nervously stated, "See, no pizza gate here, it was all fake news".

Well, I feel stupid. I just realized the real truth. Turns out that names on that list were all blacked out. There is no Mr. Black Barr.

Who knew.

So, without any further ado, the real names on the list begin with Mrs. Hillary ClinERRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

Last edited:
LOL... I was going to say "So?"

Then saw what this is.

They can publish all the secret videos you can bet Jeffery had of powerful people pounding little kids, and the public may pout when no one is actually punished but it still won't matter. They're going to hid all this as much as possible, and even if the whole thing blows up, who is going to put all those people in jail? They OWN the government.

LOL... I was going to say "So?"

Then saw what this is.

They can publish all the secret videos you can bet Jeffery had of powerful people pounding little kids, and the public may pout when no one is actually punished but it still won't matter. They're going to hid all this as much as possible, and even if the whole thing blows up, who is going to put all those people in jail? They OWN the government.
1703280262623.png

Forum List

Back