Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

It certainly is relevant when you are discussing military weapons and you are trying to lump it in with real assault rifles. It also shows the Colt AR 15 Semi Auto was designed for the battlefield.

So of course you deem anything that kills your talking points as irrelevant.
It also shows the Colt AR 15 Semi Auto was designed for the battlefield
Then I guess we're done here.

Thanks for playing.

No, that's an error on my part. I should read as follows:

It also shows the Colt AR 15 Semi Auto was not designed for the battlefied.

And remember when yhou bring it up you will be lying because of this post.
They'll remain the truest words you've posted on this topic.

They are the only ones supported by evidence.

No, the Colt AR 15 was not designed for combat nor does the DOD classify it as such. They specifically say it is not. And they know more than you Dr. Google.
Post the source which tells the story of the development of this "modern sporting rifle"....

It tells you that the problem is obesity.
And back in the day they had the Fat Boy Platoon for those who arrived at Basic overweight or couldn't do 3 push ups. They would go there before they started training.

Couldn't bring it back though. The woke would have a hissy fit.

And back in the day they had the Fat Boy Platoon for those who arrived at Basic overweight or couldn't do 3 push ups. They would go there before they started training.

Couldn't bring it back though. The woke would have a hissy fit.
Would you say that most of those obese ppl were probably using maryjane too. Now I smoked and did drugs all my life but quit in the military. I'm sober now though.

Would you say that most of those obese ppl were probably using maryjane too. Now I smoked and did drugs all my life but quit in the military. I'm sober now though.
Congrats on that. I wouldn't know about the first part. I got out a long time ago serving across two decades. I think the video game culture has something to do with and a lack of physical exercise by simply being outside.

I have given you that info many times. You don't understand it. If you want something posted do it yourself and provide a narrative

I'm not looking for your narrative....

I'm specifically asking for a source..

Not an interpretation, or implication.

Do you understand?

I'm not looking for your narrative....

I'm specifically asking for a source..

Not an interpretation, or implication.

Do you understand?
Do you understand that if you have a point to make go ahead and make? I am not obliged to state your case specifically when I have given you the same info dozens of times.

Do YOU understand?

You have lost this argument over and over.

Do you understand that if you have a point to make go ahead and make? I am not obliged to state your case specifically when I have given you the same info dozens of times.

Do YOU understand?

You have lost this argument over and over.
What is so difficult about

"Post a source detailing the development of Colt's AR-15 civilian modern sporting rifle."

?

What is so difficult about

"Post a source detailing the development of Colt's AR-15 civilian modern sporting rifle."

?
You tell me. You don't want to do it. I have done it dozen of times.

Make your point or continue to wallow in your defeat.

I am not going to post it again, ya lazy moron.

Forum List

Back