Epoch Times - 80% Of Americans Aged 17 to 24 Are Unfit For Military Service. And 55 Year Old AR-15 Fetishists Are Our Defense Against Tyranny?

Many variations is many designs.

I stand by my posts, the words taken from sources you use, and the fact that I have posted multiple design differences.

You need to go to this section of your source:

Colt civilian models
Here is the link you are too cowardly to post:

You are saying that the parts are interchangeable because the is only one design.

See ya tomorrow loser.
Many variations is many designs.

It's VARIANTS.

And they are modifications of A design.

Fucking idiot.

You are saying that the parts are interchangeable because the is only one design

I have never said anything of the sort.

Fucking idiot.

The5thHorseman

Pay attention to your own citation, Kydex.

Two different weapons platforms are discussed in your citation you don’t understand:

This article describes the many variations of the(definite article) Colt AR-15 and M16 rifle family (noun, singular) of weapons produced by Colt's Manufacturing Company.

I’ll check tomorrow to see if you are smart enough to figure out how you fucked your self yet again.
No.

You're a fucking idiot.

Smart people with common sense, experience with the weapons, and knowledge of the subject matter.

This is nothing but a case of you simply refusing to admit you are wrong.

Keep this is mind:

”have changed the weapon in basic design…”
You're illiterate.

You cherry picked that from the citation which included the following.

“One was an automatic rifle, and the other was the modified rifle made to be not a machinegun (a semi-automatic version). So the ATF said, yes, this modified ‘automatic rifle’ is not a firearm under the NFA (therefore, not a machinegun and in other words, a semi-auto).”
“Bingo!” Savage replied. “They sent an ‘Unserviceable’ M16 so ATF could compare it and the new rifle and were told it was still considered an MG even if unserviceable since it was not properly destroyed. I laughed when Colt was told ‘file a Form 2’ in order to get it back…

You're illiterate.

You cherry picked that from the citation which included the following.
Nope, I picked it from the actual ATF certification letter that you refuse to read or acknowledge.

Here is the title of the article you refuse to link:

Original ATF AR-15 Classification Refutes Claim that Rifle ‘Not Meant’ for Civilians

Read more: Original ATF AR-15 Classification Refutes Claim that Rifle ‘Not Meant’ for Civilians
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

As I always tell you the actual letter is embedded in the article. You just have to scroll to get to it.

Speaking of cherry picking that passage refers to the unserviceable M16 used for comparison for the design changes. Go and give the narrative version of whatever point you are attempting to make now.

Nope, I picked it from the actual ATF certification letter that you refuse to read or acknowledge.

Here is the title of the article you refuse to link:

Original ATF AR-15 Classification Refutes Claim that Rifle ‘Not Meant’ for Civilians

Read more: Original ATF AR-15 Classification Refutes Claim that Rifle ‘Not Meant’ for Civilians
Under Creative Commons License: Attribution
Follow us: @Ammoland on Twitter | Ammoland on Facebook

As I always tell you the actual letter is embedded in the article. You just have to scroll to get to it.

Speaking of cherry picking that passage refers to the unserviceable M16 used for comparison for the design changes. Go and give the narrative version of whatever point you are attempting to make now.

ZeroIntegrityTwat,

That letter was included in this citation

The ATF letter is entirely irrelevant to the question of the weapon design. It only confirms that the MODIFICATIONS of the EXISTING design (as represented by the disabled machine gun included in the application) were sufficient to render the variant "not a machine gun" under ATF regs..

this has NOTHING to do with why the weapon was DESIGNED. It was designed to accommodate the tactic of assault.

Unless you can find a source detailing, not "implying", the design and development of a "civilian sporting rifle", designated AR-15, you lose.

Period.

End of story.

ZeroIntegrityTwat,

The ATF letter is entirely irrelevant to the question of the weapon design. It only confirms that the MODIFICATIONS of the EXISTING design (as represented by the disabled machine gun included in the application) were sufficient to render the variant "not a machine gun" under ATF regs..

this has NOTHING to do with why the weapon was DESIGNED. It was designed to accommodate the tactic of assault.

Unless you can find a source detailing, not "implying", the design and development of a "civilian sporting rifle", designated AR-15, you lose.

Period.

End of story.
The M14 or FAL are Battle Rifles meant for Assault the AR15 is a small caliber abomination that grew into
A decent Service Rifle / Sporting Rifle / Carbine ( Like M1 Carbine was a bridge from the M1Garand )

ZeroIntegrityTwat,

Period.

End of story.
Remember the words of the ATF, not the article:

No, the COlt AR 15 was not a military weapon or an assault weapon. That was the M 16.

Remember, I gave you the link. I told you how to find the letter. I even explained it you. And why are you so angry all the time?

Period.

End of Story.

Go lick your wounds.

Remember the words of the ATF, not the article:

No, the COlt AR 15 was not a military weapon or an assault weapon. That was the M 16.

Remember, I gave you the link. I told you how to find the letter. I even explained it you. And why are you so angry all the time?

Period.

End of Story.

Go lick your wounds.

Your assertions carry no weight, Twatty..

The M14 or FAL are Battle Rifles meant for Assault the AR15 is a small caliber abomination that grew into
A decent Service Rifle / Sporting Rifle / Carbine ( Like M1 Carbine was a bridge from the M1Garand )
Battle rifles were originally developed for a different type of warfare.

Assault rifles were an "advance".

Battle rifles were originally developed for a different type of warfare.

Assault rifles were an "advance".
And 223 Caliber pushed that advance into civilian realms ( oddball Varmet Rifle caliber Realm with a little space age / Mattel Plastic to give it more abominable Characteristics )

Forum List

Back