EPA head Scott Pruitt: Carbon dioxide not to blame for global warming

Cool.........why take care of the planet anymore?

Besides, I think we've already broken it. Antarctica was at 63.8 deg a while ago.

Where's his PHD in climate science? This clown doesn't have a clue and makes shit up! 150 years of science backing co2 as a green house and this asshole uses his uneducated opinion to say otherwise. hahahaha

I bet you thought Al Gore was a climate scientist.

Cool.........why take care of the planet anymore?

Besides, I think we've already broken it. Antarctica was at 63.8 deg a while ago.
Quite awhile ago. In 2015. The record for the entire antarctic region is 67 deg set in 1982.

Mars has an atmosphere of 95% CO2.

It's incredibly cold there (don't let the desert look fool you).

Case closed.

Mars has an atmosphere of 95% CO2.

It's incredibly cold there (don't let the desert look fool you).

Case closed.

Mars’ Atmosphere is very thin by comparison, with pressure ranging from 0.4 – 0.87 kPa – which is equivalent to about 1% of Earth’s at sea level. The molecules rarely hit to release energy.

Some places near the equator based on our rovers can get into the 50's, 60's and even 70's. Wouldn't know it.

Where's his PHD in climate science? This clown doesn't have a clue and makes shit up! 150 years of science backing co2 as a green house and this asshole uses his uneducated opinion to say otherwise. hahahaha
Yet you never ask that question about the gazillion left wing politicians incessantly spouting off about AGW and settled science.

The truth about CO2...from the co founder of Green Peace....

The truth about CO2...from the co founder of Green Peace....

Green Peace...really?

LOL_zpsrc5py0ql.gif

Forum List

Back