Entire county clerk office resigns over SSM

Evil, Evil, EVIL!!!! The gays are gonna get ya! Before you know it, you're gonna be a gay too.

Well to hear them tell it, I already am 'gay'...

But in fairness to them... they only say that as a means of denigration, cast due to their inherent understanding of the shame intrinsic to sexual deviancy.

It's a delightful little paradox that, sadly, extends beyond their intellectual limitations.

I know it. Life is so unfair to you. Poor baby. :itsok: They don't really want to be treated as human beings, they just want to hurt you. I think that is their sole purpose in life, the whole reason why gays exist.

I'm starting to think you're not wired up just right.
You are 100 percent correctomundo. I have had chrisl on ignore forever. Useless dippage.

I'm just making an observation. They've went off the deep end on this one

Evil, Evil, EVIL!!!! The gays are gonna get ya! Before you know it, you're gonna be a gay too.

But in fairness to them... they only say that as a means of denigration, cast due to their inherent understanding of the shame intrinsic to sexual deviancy.

It's a delightful little paradox that, sadly, extends beyond their intellectual limitations.

I know it. Life is so unfair to you. Poor baby. :itsok: They don't really want to be treated as human beings, they just want to hurt you. I think that is their sole purpose in life, the whole reason why gays exist.

Why? I'm just showing my sympathy for you, that you can't discriminate against the gays anymore when doing business. Sad day. It's been a very cruel summer for you all. We all feel so badly for you because you are the REAL victims here. :(

Great song!

Careful now. Calling people names on the internet means you are effecting their marriages. :crybaby:

They need lots of love and positive reinforcement. :D

Why? I'm just showing my sympathy for you, that you can't discriminate against the gays anymore when doing business. Sad day. It's been a very cruel summer for you all. We all feel so badly for you because you are the REAL victims here. :(

Great song!

It's fitting, I think. :D

Careful now. Calling people names on the internet means you are effecting their marriages. :crybaby:

They need lots of love and positive reinforcement. :D

They need lots of minding their own business as well. lol

You won't change my mind, nor any other Christian's on this. You can post all day long and into the night and you won't. If I owned a business and was tried to be forced to against my beliefs I'd stand, my faith requires that. I don't hate gays, I just refuse to be part of it....and that is MY right. You're in over kill on this BS and you're becoming redundant and annoying.

You won't change my mind, nor any other Christian's on this. You can post all day long and into the night and you won't. If I owned a business and was tried to be forced to against my beliefs I'd stand, my faith requires that. I don't hate gays, I just refuse to be part of it....and that is MY right. You're in over kill on this BS and you're becoming redundant and annoying.

I've said this on another thread. You have to understand that LGBT is a cult. Once you understand that, their attacks on Christians make perfect logical sense and they will not stand down either. Here's what I said:

For a great multitude of gay activists, this whole thing is not about getting married at all, but rather a shoehorn to get adoptable orphans and to force Christians to abdicate their faith...and the religion itself altogether eventually......Because activists have read the Bible and they refuse to allow the concept of "having sex with another dude's anus is forbidden" continue to exist in the same universe they live in. How will kids learn sex with another man's anus is "OK, normal, fine" if there's people around saying and teaching that it isn't?....No, since they cannot reproduce, for the gay men anyway, it's "do or die"...and Christianity is what they've decided "has to die".. They see it, and logically-so, as a hated-barrier to their end game. Pun intended....So, long story short, literally in order for their gay male culture to live, Christianity HAS to die. And they're going to try to stack the legal dice society can't have a say in the matter.

:itsok: Aw, there, there.

I've said this on another thread. You have to understand that LGBT is a cult. Once you understand that, their attacks on Christians make perfect logical sense and they will not stand down either. Here's what I said:

For a great multitude of gay activists, this whole thing is not about getting married at all, but rather a shoehorn to get adoptable orphans and to force Christians to abdicate their faith...and the religion itself altogether eventually......Because activists have read the Bible and they refuse to allow the concept of "having sex with another dude's anus is forbidden" continue to exist in the same universe they live in. How will kids learn sex with another man's anus is "OK, normal, fine" if there's people around saying and teaching that it isn't?....No, since they cannot reproduce, for the gay men anyway, it's "do or die"...and Christianity is what they've decided "has to die".. They see it, and logically-so, as a hated-barrier to their end game. Pun intended....So, long story short, literally in order for their gay male culture to live, Christianity HAS to die. And they're going to try to stack the legal dice society can't have a say in the matter.

artworks-000092191837-4sypjc-t500x500.jpg

You're a fruit loop and I'm tired of my alerts going off because of your nonsense. Ignored, ya fecking loon

You're a fruit loop and I'm tired of my alerts going off because of your nonsense. Ignored, ya fecking loon

:oops:

You think people "turn" gay? Good grief.
Very good did it take you long to figure that out? I think its a choice. Nature made you straight you are born to breed with the opposite sex so the blood line continues so the population grows etc etc...not to butt fuck another guy.
I see you like to think and talk about gay sex....more than any gay people I know.

Hey, hey now! Don't you see that the Christian conservatives has a sad? They need hugs because of their sad about the gays.
Please send a nice looking young female to give me my hug to take away my sad.
thank you in advance.

Why a nice looking female? You can't have sex with her - that would go against your religious beliefs.

I was thinking about sending some gay men. :D
I was not aware that I had shared my religious beliefs.
as far as sending the men, can they at least be fem?
I can always repent later and work my way back into heaven.

Very good did it take you long to figure that out? I think its a choice. Nature made you straight you are born to breed with the opposite sex so the blood line continues so the population grows etc etc...not to butt fuck another guy.
I see you like to think and talk about gay sex....more than any gay people I know.

Hey, hey now! Don't you see that the Christian conservatives has a sad? They need hugs because of their sad about the gays.
thank you in advance.

Why a nice looking female? You can't have sex with her - that would go against your religious beliefs.

The angry church ladies will NOT be so forgiving. :wink_2:

thank you in advance.

The angry church ladies will NOT be so forgiving. :wink_2:
They just be jealous because Im getting the cute young studs that turned them down.
but when Im done with the fems, I can always go do the church ladies too if they are not too satanic looking. (as is usually the case)

No marriage licenses from that office.

Until they appoint replacements, which they will very soon.

Really? I wouldn't bet on it. The fed. gov. should issue them.
Replace all you like, but suppressing people's 1st Amendment civil rights after-the-fact (when they took their jobs & careers they had no idea they'd be required to choose between mortal sin or quitting) can wind up in expensive lawsuits. Don't believe me? Ask lawyers for the cult of LGBT. Civil rights suppression is a big big litigation topic today.

Forum List

Back