Fulton County Court Clerk Claims She Was "Practicing" When She Posted Fake Trump Indictment on Court Website

Pull what off?

You mean the legal system? I would hope that every republican isn't a potential criminal but who knows?

No, comments like...

Post 5 "Tree babies but no daddies"

Post7 "Atlanta becoming South Africa."

Post 9 "...those filthy darkies"

Post 21 "...godless yard ape"

...is what is racist.
Nobody cares about racism anymore. Thank your side for it. They kept crying wolf...to the point that now all people want to do is make "anti-racists" cry about racism to an empty audience some more ..for laughs.

Nobody cares about racism anymore. Thank your side for it. They kept crying wolf...to the point that now all people want to do is make "anti-racists" cry about racism to an empty audience some more ..for laughs.
I care. Sorry you gave up and justified it by blaming independents.

I care. Sorry you gave up and justified it by blaming independents.
I never cared that much about racism to begin with. I don't give a shit if someone doesn't like me based on my racial background. Don't put your hands on me or try to screw with my rights, for whatever reasons you are upset about...keep that shit in your head or pop off @ me online ..we can stay in our own lanes.

We should have known Fulton county was infested with brain dead wokesters when those assholes prevented the All Star game from being played there. The idiots cost their businesses multi millions of dollars. Seems like Fulton got real stupid real fast. And like most idiots, they don't know how stupid they look to normal people.

What is this a Klan rally, yuck fest.
---------------------------------------------------------------

x2!

Have a black American involved in official acts that throw shade on Don Trump and this gossipboard's incel racists and wannabe Klan crawl out to post.
That could be a bad thing.
On the other hand, it could be a good thing.
This forum's Klan can ineffectively whine and hissyfit over unfairness to Don Trump on online social media.
Or, they could chase down and shoot a black jogger. They could go postal. They could do that burning-cross thingy, they could lynch.

Instead, they use this forum as some sort of enema-opportunity to let all their pent-up racial animus against black American have a little whiney whirl&twirl.

I love this bar. Even with the racists.

Government workers are among the most retarded people on the entire planet. How some of those clowns get hired, is entirely mystifying. How they keep their jobs is even more of a head scratcher.

Atlanta becoming South Africa.

Che Alexander. Huh? Che, as in Marxist murderer Che Gueverra?

f75d789d-35f5-4f4e-b6da-d51f7c980dcf-1052x615.png
Whites need to shut up about South Africa. After what whites did down there, thank the lord that blacks haven't decided to imprison every white person in the country.

Government workers are among the most retarded people on the entire planet. How some of those clowns get hired, is entirely mystifying. How they keep their jobs is even more of a head scratcher.
Apparently you have not ever worked in the private sector because there are some severely dumb people who start private businesses.

Forum List

Back