Fulton County Court Clerk Claims She Was "Practicing" When She Posted Fake Trump Indictment on Court Website

The notion that a successful billionaire, twice elected to the most powerful position in the world, by a record number of votes, could be under the control of a godless yard ape like that is more than a man should have to stomach.

Maybe the lady is just stupid. Maybe she's a child in a woman's body. Maybe she's going through Cinnabon withdrawal. But her problems probably originate from the fact that she's a poorly educated, classless, unsophisticated, liberal crybaby with TDS.

The notion that a successful billionaire, twice elected to the most powerful position in the world, by a record number of votes, could be under the control of a godless yard ape like that is more than a man should have to stomach.
Yardzilla...better yet YardLizzo

Just look at the photo of this fucking goofball. "Che". She is more gross than Stacey Abrams.

It is clear that the Fulton Co authorities, who are almost entirely black, are having a field day with this. It is most likely a racial thing for them, as in "They is getting back at whitey". The guy in the sheriff's office who said they would book and mugshot Trump is some sort of hispanic. During his press statement talking about this, there was a black officer standing in the background trying her best, and failing, to hold back a big grin.

Now, you have a superior court clerk, and elected official, up to shenanigans like this. This should make it clear that this is a political prosecution, which is another way of saying tribal warfare. These morons are just chomping at the bit to go after Trump. In fact, there was a segment last night on CNN where the cretins made this comment "You have a strong black woman standing up to a powerful rich white man. You have not seen anything like this before".

Clearly, this is not about justice. This is tribal politics.
I'm going to laugh when Trump's lawyers get the trial switched to a federal court. The crimes she claims are federal crimes and her indictments are from multiple counties. So it will be switched to a federal court. Making her look like a total dip shit and prove a college education isn't worth shit.

Tell me you are a huuuuge fan of Lizzo, without telling me you are a huuuuuge fan of Lizzo:
f75d789d-35f5-4f4e-b6da-d51f7c980dcf-1052x615.jpeg

Just look at the photo of this fucking goofball. "Che". She is more gross than Stacey Abrams.

It is clear that the Fulton Co authorities, who are almost entirely black, are having a field day with this. It is most likely a racial thing for them, as in "They is getting back at whitey". The guy in the sheriff's office who said they would book and mugshot Trump is some sort of hispanic. During his press statement talking about this, there was a black officer standing in the background trying her best, and failing, to hold back a big grin.

Now, you have a superior court clerk, and elected official, up to shenanigans like this. This should make it clear that this is a political prosecution, which is another way of saying tribal warfare. These morons are just chomping at the bit to go after Trump. In fact, there was a segment last night on CNN where the cretins made this comment "You have a strong black woman standing up to a powerful rich white man. You have not seen anything like this before".

Clearly, this is not about justice. This is tribal politics.
Well good, it’s all explained now and y’all can stop the freak out and move on to real things!

Why are all these people bringing charges against Trump so dumb? Are all democrats this dumb? I get it works because they are all so dumb and republicans politicians are good-for-nothing because they become part of the problem once they are elected, instead of changing it like they say they will.
More than half of U.S. adults, 54%, said they think Trump should face criminal charges in that case, while 42% disagreed, according to the university's latest national survey, released Wednesday. That majority included 57% of respondents who said they were independents, and 12% of Republicans, along with nearly all Democrats.

Also, nearly two-thirds of respondents said they considered the federal charges against Trump to be serious, including 52% who said they were "very serious," the poll found.

"Not only do a large majority of Americans regard the federal charges as serious, more than half of Americans think the former president should face prosecution," Quinnipiac's polling analyst Tim Malloy said in a statement.

More than half of U.S. adults, 54%, said they think Trump should face criminal charges in that case, while 42% disagreed, according to the university's latest national survey, released Wednesday. That majority included 57% of respondents who said they were independents, and 12% of Republicans, along with nearly all Democrats.

Also, nearly two-thirds of respondents said they considered the federal charges against Trump to be serious, including 52% who said they were "very serious," the poll found.

"Not only do a large majority of Americans regard the federal charges as serious, more than half of Americans think the former president should face prosecution," Quinnipiac's polling analyst Tim Malloy said in a statement.
In this country, nobody gets convicted on fake polls, you dumb mother fucker. That's not how our system works.

You need to be air-dropped into N. Korea with 12" black dildo shoved down your throat and a "I FUCKING HATE SLOPEHEADS" tattooed to your forehead.

In this country, nobody gets convicted on fake polls, you dumb mother fucker. That's not how our system works.

You need to be air-dropped into N. Korea with 12" black dildo shoved down your throat and a "I FUCKING HATE SLOPEHEADS" tattooed to your forehead.
He most certainly does.

I didn't post that they did racist fuckup.

I posted that I'm part of the 54% that think the former 1-term fuckup should face the charges.

Yeah. I just don't get how anyone could possibly think Trump humpers are racist after going through this thread.

Like you infer, this thread reads like a klan rally.
If the democrats pull this one off, we are done as a free country. The democrats can do what they are doing to every republican from here on out. 2020 democrats saw what they could do with a compliant media. So to all minorities, you see how you are being treated by them. With your vote, think how you will treat you without them needing it. Is that racist?

If the democrats pull this one off, we are done as a free country. The democrats can do what they are doing to every republican from here on out. 2020 democrats saw what they could do with a compliant media. So to all minorities, you see how you are being treated by them. With your vote, think how you will treat you without them needing it. Is that racist?
Hilarious wanker fascist.

If the democrats pull this one off, we are done as a free country.

Pull what off?

The democrats can do what they are doing to every republican from here on out.

You mean the legal system? I would hope that every republican isn't a potential criminal but who knows?

2020 democrats saw what they could do with a compliant media. So to all minorities, you see how you are being treated by them. With your vote, think how you will treat you without them needing it. Is that racist?
No, comments like...

Post 5 "Tree babies but no daddies"

Post7 "Atlanta becoming South Africa."

Post 9 "...those filthy darkies"

Post 21 "...godless yard ape"

...is what is racist.

Pull what off?

You mean the legal system? I would hope that every republican isn't a potential criminal but who knows?

No, comments like...

Post 5 "Tree babies but no daddies"

Post7 "Atlanta becoming South Africa."

Post 9 "...those filthy darkies"

Post 21 "...godless yard ape"

...is what is racist.
post nine was mine, i guess, and i was summing up the klan rally. it starts with the op, who made it about race..

Forum List

Back