Endorsement Speech For DeSantis Turns Really Gay

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Republican presidential candidate Ron DeSantis is touting endorsements from Oklahoma Republicans as he prepares to head to the state this weekend. On Thursday, former Oklahoma Rep. Jim Bridenstine (R), who served as NASA administrator under former President Trump, threw his support behind the Florida governor. “Governor DeSantis and I were classmates in Congress, original members of the Freedom Caucus, and we have worked together on many legislative issues over the years,” Bridenstine said in a statement."

That is all well and good....but then, it got very suspect when he talked about how he and DeSantis took showers together in the basement....and then paused and asked, if he should be saying that? I mean, I guess that is manly man stuff to do...I am sure most of you alpha MAGA males shower together regularly....epsecially when you are all pumped up over Biden and the Deep State indicting one of your boy toys...but this definitely won't stop Trump from continuing to bring up all of the "DeSantis is gay" rumors....

"Republican presidential candidate Ron DeSantis is touting endorsements from Oklahoma Republicans as he prepares to head to the state this weekend. On Thursday, former Oklahoma Rep. Jim Bridenstine(R), who served as NASA administrator under former President Trump, threw his support behind the Florida governor. “Governor DeSantis and I were classmates in Congress, original members of the Freedom Caucus, and we have worked together on many legislative issues over the years,” Bridenstine said in a statement."

That is all well and good....but then, it got very suspect when he talked about how he and DeSantis took showers together in the basement....and then paused and asked, if he should be saying that? I mean, I guess that is manly man stuff to do...I am sure most of you alpha MAGA males shower together regularly....epsecially when you are all pumped up over Biden and the Deep State indicting one of your boy toys...but this definitely won't stop Trump from continuing to bring up all of the "DeSantis is gay" rumors....

If it turned gay does that mean that Dimwits like you like him now???

If it turned gay does that mean that Dimwits like you like him now???
Nah, Democrats tend to vote based on policies....you folks tend to vote based on who hates the same people you hate -- which basically takes no talent at all......which is why yall end up miserable all the time...I hazard to guess, yall are more miserable with control of the House -- because everyone is seeing how much the GOP sucks at governing...

Always easier to leave the grown up stuff to the Democrats while you whine from the backseat like children

Forum List

Back