End of Fox News as we know it?

If Fox news changes, so what? It's another News outlet. Does that mean you guys will stop whining about it every chance you get?

Why do leftwingnuts care so much about FNC?

I don't get it....
I know what ya mean! I mean, no Conservative has ever bitched about Michael Moore and he's doing okay.

I never made that claim...

I asked why do leftwingnuts care so much about FNC?
Probably for the same reasons Conservatives care so much about Mr. Moore.

Not that I look to Michael Moore as a paradigm of truth and honesty. But, from what I've read on this board and heard on right-wing radio and read in the op-ed sections of newspapers and blogs, it seems a lot of Conservatives look to Fox as their paradigm of truth and honesty. That's quite a shame, isn't it?

I know what ya mean! I mean, no Conservative has ever bitched about Michael Moore and he's doing okay.

The vast majority of conservatives I know don't care about Michael Moore... I don't know where you're getting your statistics... Huffy Puffy, perhaps?

Not that I look to Michael Moore as a paradigm of truth and honesty. But, from what I've read on this board and heard on right-wing radio and read in the op-ed sections of newspapers and blogs, it seems a lot of Conservatives look to Fox as their paradigm of truth and honesty. That's quite a shame, isn't it?

Still doesn't asnswer my question.... Why do you care so much about FNC? You personally....

Looks like Fox will gradually move towards the right center by giving larger roles to Shep Smith and Britt Hume

Look for Hannity to be the next big name ejected and O'Reilly to moderate his rhetoric

The vast majority of conservatives I know don't care about Michael Moore... I don't know where you're getting your statistics... Huffy Puffy, perhaps?

Still doesn't asnswer my question.... Why do you care so much about FNC? You personally....
First, I did not cite any statistics.

But I can't even get Fox News on my television. The cable rates are just too high. I'm not going to pay more for television content than the electricity to power the whole house.

That being said, I have always thought it irresponsible at least, dangerous in the extreme to get information from one outlet. Especially such a biased outlet. I know how the Right bitches and moans about the bogeyman they have set up for themselves to be 'victimized' by: the infamous and poorly named Liberal Media.

Well, here's a case where bias doesn't seem to count. So long as it's bias a political group seems to agree with. Ironic, ain't it?

What's behind the left's obsession with FOX? How many people know who runs ABC, CBS, MSNBC, CNN? It was CBS that tried to undermine a presidential election with fake documents and I don't give a damn who owns or runs it as long as dandy Dan Rather was fired.

Why do leftwingnuts care so much about FNC?

I don't get it....

I can't speak for leftwingnuts but it seems most of the debate on this message board focused on the media is spent by faux conservatives defending the brand of 'news' broadcast on Fox.

As for the use of the term "leftwingnuts" by House, I'd like to see who he believes are leftwingnuts and what evidence he has to support the opinion that the non-conservatives on this message board hold fringe opinions.

If Fox News is to become a real news channel, they're going to have to change their line up otherwise they will remain an outlet for right wing commentary.

First, I did not cite any statistics.

But I can't even get Fox News on my television. The cable rates are just too high. I'm not going to pay more for television content than the electricity to power the whole house.

That being said, I have always thought it irresponsible at least, dangerous in the extreme to get information from one outlet. Especially such a biased outlet. I know how the Right bitches and moans about the bogeyman they have set up for themselves to be 'victimized' by: the infamous and poorly named Liberal Media.

Well, here's a case where bias doesn't seem to count. So long as it's bias a political group seems to agree with. Ironic, ain't it?

I haven't seen conservatives who say they only watch one channel, have you?

The vast majority I talk to say they go to multiple sources for news and information...

I don't agree with your premise....

Yeah, FOX programming kills the competition, but they are all of a sudden going to change......LMAO!

The National Enquirer has a larger circulation than the Washington Post, so what does that mean?
Quantity doesn't mean quality.

It's not just republicans watching FNC...:eusa_shhh:

There just arent that many republicans in the country....

If Fox News is to become a real news channel, they're going to have to change their line up otherwise they will remain an outlet for right wing commentary.

As long as FOX refuses to drool over the president or describe a tingle up their leg when he appears, the left wingnuts will complain about the only fair and balanced news source on cable. You can't please the left with anything but suicide. Here's an example of fair and balanced. Chris Wallace is so concerned with his non partisan image that he has left wing commentator Juan Williams help him grill a republican guest. The left hates Juan Williams for joining FOX but believe me he is a partisan left winger. What do you get on NPR? Communists?

As long as FOX refuses to drool over the president or describe a tingle up their leg when he appears, the left wingnuts will complain about the only fair and balanced news source on cable. You can't please the left with anything but suicide. Here's an example of fair and balanced. Chris Wallace is so concerned with his non partisan image that he has left wing commentator Juan Williams help him grill a republican guest. The left hates Juan Williams for joining FOX but believe me he is a partisan left winger. What do you get on NPR? Communists?

Hey, I'm NOT an Obama lover and I have absolutely no plans for voting for the guy. Just thought I'd get that out of the way.
If any of you Fox News apologist would admit that Fox News has never come close to treating Obama the way they treated Bush, I would fall off my chair. Even after the obvious aftermath results of Bush's policies, Fox News still treats "W" with kid gloves.
There has been no consistency at all between the treatment of both presidents. Who in the hell do they think they are,,,,MSNBC?

So one news corporation taking a right wing view is too many for the lovers of free speech on the left. One has to wonder what the hell they are so afraid of?

Hmmmm. It's a puzzle.

Oh, gee. Maybe it's the ratings? :lol:

Sad bastards. Don't like Fox? Don't fucking watch it.

Forum List

Back