Is this the end of FOX News as we know it?

Is This the End of Fox News The Federalist Papers

Ha! What will the knuckle draggers in the deep south do with their daily fix of fiction?
so you get good news, but still have to spoon in your bigotry.

yes yes, it seems in time there will be no outlet that will ever voice a different opinion than what you must hear.

pity, they supplied views not heard anywhere else.

I always figured Fox News was just an opposing view to CNN and MSNBC. The truth was probably somewhere in the middle.

To the conservative that says all the others are "liberal,"

57% are watching those.
29% watching fox.

Queue up the homer graphic.
Zing!

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Doesn't Bill Orielly still have the highest rated cable show?

Ha! What will the knuckle draggers in the deep south do with their daily fix of fiction?

Once more the clown faces illustrate their bigotry and ignorance when they rail against a demographic part of the greatest Country in the world. The radical left has ABC, NBC, CBS, MSNBC CNN and Al Jazeera but they still whine about Fox.When will the left be smart enough to argue about a political point without resorting to bigoted (racist) childish insults? Maybe when they learn something in school besides putting a condom on a cucumber.

My guess would be that if Fox changes and then folds....you'll see a new Fox arise.

Someone is waiting for Fox to go a way so they can take it's place.......

You don't just dump a market and expect it will go away.

Not that I go for Fox (at least not all of it).....but get real.

“So now begins the death march for FNC,” writes Farah, who predicts the network will fold within a year.

“My insight is based on my long-time personal experience in the so-called “mainstream” media,” Farah explains.

The Farah guy writes for WND, which most people would consider a conspiracy theory site. I love conspiracy theories, but to predict that FOX News will fold within a year is not even worth entertaining for a nanosecond.

All news organizations change. FOX is no exception.

Do yall wackaballs really think Fox News is going anywhere?

If the other stations are all liberal, would you add their percentages?

Or.arent they all liberal?

CNN is on in schools, dr's offices etc.. not Fox lib. FALSE viewers. Libs only put CNN on.

That's one hell of a pickle...either liberals have to admit all the other major news networks are biased liberal or admit Fox News is far and away the most trusted?

You choose, both options are a win for conservatives.
Well no, because if the other stations are liberal as cons proclaim.......that means that liberal news stations are destroying fox in the ratings.

But if theyre not all liberal, like a normal person would suggest.......then the data seems to allude to conservatives seeking confirmation bias at a higher rate than others.....i.e. feeding off their own propoganda cycle

When the Democrats has a super majority, and passed a bill that shut Fox News down...made it illegal...I have zero doubt that the left would support such a law.

Forum List

Back