Is this the end of FOX News as we know it?

It'll be the end of Fox news when JoeyB Dolezal, pogostick, et al alert us their advertisers have abandoned them and thus the game's over. Of course it won't be but that won't stop the idiots.

gawd, millions pray for the end of PMSnbc. but no such frikken luck. they continue puking their garbage all over us

Not me, parental controls work wonders. If it wasn't for left drones spewing the MSNBC nonsense I'd never know they existed.

gawd, millions pray for the end of PMSnbc. but no such frikken luck. they continue puking their garbage all over us

Not me, parental controls work wonders. If it wasn't for left drones spewing the MSNBC nonsense I'd never know they existed.

lol, I never watch it and I'm the same as you. I wouldn't know what's on it if not reading it from somewhere.

this fox new Obsession has to be a NEW mental disorder in the medical field

dear gawd how do they live with it and is there ever a CURE for it?

sheesh

You had to put parental controls on your tv to.stop yourself from watching msnbc?

:lol: wow. Post of the fucking day.

manifold just cuz you may appreciate

You had to put parental controls on your tv to.stop yourself from watching msnbc?

can't fix stupid........

Gawd you're stupid.

can't fix stupid........
Of epic proportions. Lol

From the OPs link...

Fox most trusted.png

To the conservative that says all the others are "liberal,"

57% are watching those.
29% watching fox.

Queue up the homer graphic.

If the other stations are all liberal, would you add their percentages?

Or.arent they all liberal?

That's one hell of a pickle...either liberals have to admit all the other major news networks are biased liberal or admit Fox News is far and away the most trusted?

You choose, both options are a win for conservatives.

If the other stations are all liberal, would you add their percentages?

Or.arent they all liberal?

That's one hell of a pickle...either liberals have to admit all the other major news networks are biased liberal or admit Fox News is far and away the most trusted?

You choose, both options are a win for conservatives.
Well no, because if the other stations are liberal as cons proclaim.......that means that liberal news stations are destroying fox in the ratings.

But if theyre not all liberal, like a normal person would suggest.......then the data seems to allude to conservatives seeking confirmation bias at a higher rate than others.....i.e. feeding off their own propoganda cycle

Forum List

Back