Is this the end of FOX News as we know it?

Somebody should set up a betting site who will fold first: World Net Daily or Fox News.

What is World Net News? If you actually read the link, you will see that the Editor is Chief is the one expressing concern. Roger Ailes thinks Murdoch's kids are idiots, so he is concerned about the direction of the news. Personally, I could care less. I hardly ever watch FOX.

Last edited:
When the Democrats has a super majority, and passed a bill that shut Fox News down...made it illegal...I have zero doubt that the left would support such a law.
Im trying to.figure out why this post jumps from.past to present to future tenses in such a convoluted way as to not make any sense....

I cant

Somebody should set up a betting site who will fold first: World Net Daily or Fox News.

What is World Net News? If you actually read the link, you will see that the Editor is Chief is the one expressing concern. Roger Ailes thinks Murdoch's kids are idiots, so he is concerned about the direction of the news. Personally, I could care less. I hardly ever watch FOX.

You could care less? Bullshit, you started a fucking thread about it. You would be happy to see it go down. You are lying just like all liberals such as Hillary and Obama.

Is This the End of Fox News The Federalist Papers

Ha! What will the knuckle draggers in the deep south do with their daily fix of fiction?
fic·tion
ˈfikSH(ə)n/
noun
Literature and stories in the form of babble, hot air, and hogwash that describes imaginary events and ignorant people.
Synonyms: MSNBC, NBC, CBS, Hollywood, CNN, and every other news outlet save one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ha! What will the knuckle draggers in the deep south do with their daily fix of fiction?
fic·tion
ˈfikSH(ə)n/
noun
Literature and stories in the form of babble, hot air, and hogwash that describes imaginary events and ignorant people.
Synonyms: MSNBC, NBC, CBS, Hollywood, CNN, and every other news outlet save one :)

Of course only FOX tells the truth.....

fic·tion
ˈfikSH(ə)n/
noun

Well we know you lied when you said you didn't care about this topic. We also know two top Democrats, Obama and Hillary lie all the time. Might want to clean up your shit before pointing out others.

fic·tion
ˈfikSH(ə)n/
noun

Well we know you lied when you said you didn't care about this topic. We also know two top Democrats, Obama and Hillary lie all the time. Might want to clean up your shit before pointing out others.

If FOX news goes tomorrow....who cares? I crrtainly don't. But you will need to find another GOP puppet station.

fic·tion
ˈfikSH(ə)n/
noun

If FOX news goes tomorrow....who cares? I crrtainly don't. But you will need to find another GOP puppet station.
And MSNBC is niiiiice and straight. Totally non puppety :)

fic·tion
ˈfikSH(ə)n/
noun

Again, for someone who could not care lee, you started the thread. You are lying.

I don't watch Fox at all. I usually watch CNN, so you lie once again.

fic·tion
ˈfikSH(ə)n/
noun

You say you don't care but you obviously do. Why do you say you don't? Where do you get your news or do you not care about that, too?

fic·tion
ˈfikSH(ə)n/
noun

And MSNBC is niiiiice and straight. Totally non puppety :)

I can't watch MSNBC. It's like I'm watching the end of the world and lightning's gonna strike one of those bozos any second and put us all out of their misery. Og TV news I prefer Fox because it reflects more the things I believe strongly in than the other TV news programs, but I rarely watch TV news.

Since it is obvious, most of you did not read the link:

Rupert Murdoch has transitioned out of the leadership role of Fox’s parent company—21st Century Fox. Executives at Fox News, it was announced, will now report to Murdoch’s children.

As it happens to be, Roger Ailes is not a fan of Murdoch’s sons.

In fact, Ailes publicly called one son, James, a “f***ing dope.” The other son, Lachlan, Ailes was previously fired.

Ailes announced he would report solely to Rupert Murdoch during the transition, signaling his dissatisfaction with the move.

But Ailes himself has a contract which will soon run out. Chances are he will not return, leaving the network which rakes in over $1 billion in annual profits without either of its two established visionaries.

Now try to wrap your tiny little minds around this. Have a nice day....

Forum List

Back