Eminem - Greatest Artist Ever in My Opinion

Who would get your vote, Mr. Dresden?

for the hall?.....actually no one.....the place has gotten to be a joke......BUT if i had to vote for someone.....there are great rock bands from the 60's and 70's that are not in that place yet that should have been in before some who are there already.....Deep Purple being one......others, the Moody Blues,ELO,Thin Lizzy,Judas Priest,Iron Maiden,Wishbone Ash,Rory Gallagher,Love.......the list goes on.....to many to name....
Is Jethro Tull in yet? If not, they are the most worthy non-members.

Kansas should be there, too, along with Emerson, Lake & Palmer and King Crimson.

check it out Synth......

Visit The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum

for the hall?.....actually no one.....the place has gotten to be a joke......BUT if i had to vote for someone.....there are great rock bands from the 60's and 70's that are not in that place yet that should have been in before some who are there already.....Deep Purple being one......others, the Moody Blues,ELO,Thin Lizzy,Judas Priest,Iron Maiden,Wishbone Ash,Rory Gallagher,Love.......the list goes on.....to many to name....

If they aren't in, might as well burn the place down.

what gets me is DP has personal considered some of the greatest on their Instruments.....many groups from the eighties have sighted them as their influence,and are in before they are,Metallica and Van Halen being 2 of them......the Pretenders got in as soon as they were eligible.....Black Sabbath something like 10 years after and with pressure on the hall to do so....Grand Master Flash.....one of the most influential people ever in Rock....(im kidding here)....gets in pushing the Dave Clark Five out....because...as one of the board members stated....."we dont have any hiphop bands in there"......should there be?

No, they should have thier own hall of fame, since it's very different music.

Eminem is a talented artist but its a stretch to call him the greatest of all time, you must be very young to think this.

Especially considering his last 3 albums blew dick.

I actually liked the last one, best one he put out since the Marshall Mathers LP in 2000.

It at least had tracks on it that I liked, unlike Encore and Relapse where the whole thing just made me go WTF.

But still not what I was hoping for from him.

If they aren't in, might as well burn the place down.

what gets me is DP has personal considered some of the greatest on their Instruments.....many groups from the eighties have sighted them as their influence,and are in before they are,Metallica and Van Halen being 2 of them......the Pretenders got in as soon as they were eligible.....Black Sabbath something like 10 years after and with pressure on the hall to do so....Grand Master Flash.....one of the most influential people ever in Rock....(im kidding here)....gets in pushing the Dave Clark Five out....because...as one of the board members stated....."we dont have any hiphop bands in there"......should there be?

No, they should have thier own hall of fame, since it's very different music.

they do have their own hall.....i checked it out.....no Rock n Rollers as far as i can see....its all Hip Hop and Rap.....the way it should be....unlike the Rock N Roll + anything else hall....

Kansas should be there, too, along with Emerson, Lake & Palmer and King Crimson.

check it out Synth......

ABBA? Jackson 5? Madonna?

It doesn't matter who they induct. It's just a sham. I had no idea.

I have been listening to Eminem for over ten years now. Although some may find his songs a little too much or radical, I find him highly inspirational. My favorite songs throughout his entire career are The Way I am, Stan (featuring Dido), Lose Yourself, Sing For the Moment, Mosh, Forgot About Dre (featuring Dr. Dre), 3am, Beautiful, and just recently Not Afraid. The Not Afraid music video is so cool!

Find all of his high quality videos from Youtube:

Eminem - Not Afraid - YouTube
Pfffffffffft.........just another punk wigger, nothin' more.

Just another punk white boy trying to act black......Somebody needs to slap that fraud.

I have been listening to Eminem for over ten years now. Although some may find his songs a little too much or radical, I find him highly inspirational. My favorite songs throughout his entire career are The Way I am, Stan (featuring Dido), Lose Yourself, Sing For the Moment, Mosh, Forgot About Dre (featuring Dr. Dre), 3am, Beautiful, and just recently Not Afraid. The Not Afraid music video is so cool!

The premise of this thread is just sad. How old are you?

check it out Synth......

ABBA? Jackson 5? Madonna?

It doesn't matter who they induct. It's just a sham. I had no idea.
yep......one of the sex pistols said the hall is a Piss Stain on Rock Music....Johnny Rotten i think....

I have to admit, he is brilliant, but I'm definitely "old school".

Well your nearly right Serenesam,after the prophet Robert Nesta Marley,that is, now "BEND DOWN LOW AND LET ME SHOW YOU WHAT I KNOW" theliq:cool::clap2::clap2::cool:

somehow Dean i just cant picture you rapping......

Me neither. But that doesn't stop the man from being brilliant:

Lose Yourself ---->> Brilliant!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeyAjph1YWY]Eminem - Lose Yourself *UNCENSORED* HD - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xeyAjph1YWY]Eminem - Lose Yourself *UNCENSORED* HD - YouTube[/ame]
Yeah, reeeeeeeeeaaaaaallllllllll brilliant!:cuckoo:

Just about as brilliant as your 94% of scientists who can't prove man made global warming, correct?

thats ok Dean......you will never see this guy listening to Rap or Hip Hop.....

Forum List

Back