Eminem - Greatest Artist Ever in My Opinion

He's interesting...but he whines to much lately. :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_eh:

huh?

Did britanny get a sex change or sumptin?

sorry, I am no longer down with opp, so I can't keep up with this junk.

My bad..was talking about the "M" man.

Britany's new song ain't bad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzU9OrZlKb8]Britney Spears - Till The World Ends - YouTube[/ame]

Great hook and she looks great in the video.

don't get me wrong

Twice and Sunday and all that

but damn, she can't friggin sing. Hook or no hook, we can thank technology for her "singing voice".

I have been listening to Eminem for over ten years now. Although some may find his songs a little too much or radical, I find him highly inspirational. My favorite songs throughout his entire career are The Way I am, Stan (featuring Dido), Lose Yourself, Sing For the Moment, Mosh, Forgot About Dre (featuring Dr. Dre), 3am, Beautiful, and just recently Not Afraid. The Not Afraid music video is so cool!

Find all of his high quality videos from Youtube:

Eminem - Not Afraid - YouTube

He is incredibly talented, and I love him madly, but I can't give him that title.

In my estimation, it would have belonged to Freddie Mercury.

:eusa_eh:

huh?

Did britanny get a sex change or sumptin?

sorry, I am no longer down with opp, so I can't keep up with this junk.

My bad..was talking about the "M" man.

Britany's new song ain't bad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzU9OrZlKb8]Britney Spears - Till The World Ends - YouTube[/ame]

Great hook and she looks great in the video.

don't get me wrong

Twice and Sunday and all that

but damn, she can't friggin sing. Hook or no hook, we can thank technology for her "singing voice".

She's got a passable voice. But she makes some good choices. Reviving the Eurotrashie thing is a good move.

I have been listening to Eminem for over ten years now. Although some may find his songs a little too much or radical, I find him highly inspirational. My favorite songs throughout his entire career are The Way I am, Stan (featuring Dido), Lose Yourself, Sing For the Moment, Mosh, Forgot About Dre (featuring Dr. Dre), 3am, Beautiful, and just recently Not Afraid. The Not Afraid music video is so cool!

He is incredibly talented, and I love him madly, but I can't give him that title.

In my estimation, it would have belonged to Freddie Mercury.

I agree. He's very talented.

Just every song is another whine lately.

Come on. We like a little fun with our rap. :lol:

True story.

10 years ago my son is with his friends in the car and there's an Em CD. My son's friend to Trevor: "You like Eminem???" Trevor: "That's my Dad's"

Blow me and kiss my ass if you don't like it (I think that's from an Em song)

There's just something about him that resonates with me and if you don't like it you can kiss my ass and blow me

Metal and rap [not hip hop] share a common theme.

You plug in any Ice-T cd, toss in a lead guitar and pull out the MC and you have a metal.

mm has much the same apeal.

True story.

10 years ago my son is with his friends in the car and there's an Em CD. My son's friend to Trevor: "You like Eminem???" Trevor: "That's my Dad's"

There's just something about him that resonates with me and if you don't like it you can kiss my ass and blow me

You plug in any Ice-T cd, toss in a lead guitar and pull out the MC and you have a metal.

Body Count was amazing. Loved that project.

I know somebody who thinks A-Ha is the greatest band of all time.

100% True story :thup:

That makes the OP seem remarkably sane by comparison.

What gets me here is the dude picked some of his most commercial tracks, which are his worst.

His best work was his least known work, whether it was the more obscure tracks on the studio albums, or mixtape tracks.

When you got the record company executives out of the way, he produced gold.

I would think Shakespeare's writing and dramatic history have inspired and influenced more people worldwide across cultures.

If you are only speaking from your own worldview, that's true for you.
In the bigger perspective, there are more artists with greater impact on humanity.
Sorry.

True story.

My musical tastes and I mean stuff that I really care about ranges from Bach to Ritchie Blackmore. Like I said there's something about Em that I like and that's enough for me

I don't feel I have to explain it or defend it.

"Just Listen" -- FZ when asked to explain his music

I used to be hooked on Nine Inch Nails when I first got into that.
Until I got a speeding ticket for not stopping for a cop
(since I couldn't hear the siren with NIN blasting in the car)

I was too embarrassed to explain why I failed to stop.
I didn't think he would believe an Asian girl
speeding in a Ford truck to Nine Inch Nails.

I used to be hooked on Nine Inch Nails when I first got into that.
Until I got a speeding ticket for not stopping for a cop
(since I couldn't hear the siren with NIN blasting in the car)

I was too embarrassed to explain why I failed to stop.
I didn't think he would believe an Asian girl
speeding in a Ford truck to Nine Inch Nails.

Still like NIN. Saw them with Jane's Addiction a summer or 2 ago.

Great show.

Forum List

Back