Eminem - Greatest Artist Ever in My Opinion

serenesam

Aug 6, 2011
Southern California
I have been listening to Eminem for over ten years now. Although some may find his songs a little too much or radical, I find him highly inspirational. My favorite songs throughout his entire career are The Way I am, Stan (featuring Dido), Lose Yourself, Sing For the Moment, Mosh, Forgot About Dre (featuring Dr. Dre), 3am, Beautiful, and just recently Not Afraid. The Not Afraid music video is so cool!

Find all of his high quality videos from Youtube:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5-yKhDd64s&ob=av2e]Eminem - Not Afraid - YouTube[/ame]

Ok, I had my fun.

I can just hear my Dad telling me how great jazz was and the crap I listen to isn't music, just like his dad told him about the noise he was playing.

that said

mm is great for his style and time.

greatest ever?

Not by a LOOONNNGGGGG shot.

Let me know if in 30 years you can still get new stuff from him.

I have been listening to Eminem for over ten years now. Although some may find his songs a little too much or radical, I find him highly inspirational. My favorite songs throughout his entire career are The Way I am, Stan (featuring Dido), Lose Yourself, Sing For the Moment, Mosh, Forgot About Dre (featuring Dr. Dre), 3am, Beautiful, and just recently Not Afraid. The Not Afraid music video is so cool!

Find all of his high quality videos from Youtube:

Eminem - Not Afraid - YouTube

If Eminem is art, then I just shit a fucking masterpiece.

His first two albums are among the greatest rap albums of all time, but he fell off. The Eminem Show is good, but nowhere near the level of the first two. The last three albums have all been complete garbage. I think you have to be a little more consistent to be considered the greatest artist of all time, but that's just my opinion.

Ok, I had my fun.

I can just hear my Dad telling me how great jazz was and the crap I listen to isn't music, just like his dad told him about the noise he was playing.

that said

greatest ever?

The burning question is: Has anybody ever whistled any of his "songs" while strolling down the street? Or, can anyone whistle any of his "songs"?

Take away the melody factor in music and suddenly you're "the greatest artist ever!"?

To paraphrase Ruth Brown, somebody gots ta 'splain this mess to me!

Ok, I had my fun.

that said

greatest ever?

The burning question is: Has anybody ever whistled any of his "songs" while strolling down the street? Or, can anyone whistle any of his "songs"?

Take away the melody factor in music and suddenly you're "the greatest artist ever!"?

To paraphrase Ruth Brown, somebody gots ta 'splain this mess to me!

Whens the last time you heard anybody whistle a song since the 90's? ya old geezer

And it would be hard for me to whistle King Nothing by Metallica, let alone not get punched in the mouth for doing so.

I think greatness is measured in time, so it starts with classical music and goes down from there as to how long you were an active artist.

mm has to run another 10 years before he can claim some level of greatness.

Who's your number Two?

Britany Spears?

He's interesting...but he whines to much lately. :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_eh:

huh?

Did britanny get a sex change or sumptin?

sorry, I am no longer down with opp, so I can't keep up with this junk.

My bad..was talking about the "M" man.

Britany's new song ain't bad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzU9OrZlKb8]Britney Spears - Till The World Ends - YouTube[/ame]

Great hook and she looks great in the video.

True story.

10 years ago my son is with his friends in the car and there's an Em CD. My son's friend to Trevor: "You like Eminem???" Trevor: "That's my Dad's"

Blow me and kiss my ass if you don't like it (I think that's from an Em song)

There's just something about him that resonates with me and if you don't like it you can kiss my ass and blow me

True story.

10 years ago my son is with his friends in the car and there's an Em CD. My son's friend to Trevor: "You like Eminem???" Trevor: "That's my Dad's"

Blow me and kiss my ass if you don't like it (I think that's from an Em song)

There's just something about him that resonates with me and if you don't like it you can kiss my ass and blow me
That's a sweet story!

Just like programming code. Garbage in....garbage out!

Forum List

Back