Eminem - Greatest Artist Ever in My Opinion

True story.

10 years ago my son is with his friends in the car and there's an Em CD. My son's friend to Trevor: "You like Eminem???" Trevor: "That's my Dad's"

Blow me and kiss my ass if you don't like it (I think that's from an Em song)

There's just something about him that resonates with me and if you don't like it you can kiss my ass and blow me

no one is getting on the guy for liking the guy Frank......its saying he is the greatest artist ever.....do you think he is better than Zappa?....

True story.

10 years ago my son is with his friends in the car and there's an Em CD. My son's friend to Trevor: "You like Eminem???" Trevor: "That's my Dad's"

There's just something about him that resonates with me and if you don't like it you can kiss my ass and blow me

no one is getting on the guy for liking the guy Frank......its saying he is the greatest artist ever.....do you think he is better than Zappa?....

You seem to be ignoring the rest of his thread title where it clearly says "in my opinion".

True story.

You seem to be ignoring the rest of his thread title where it clearly says "in my opinion".

It's an opinion whether the idiot OP qualifies it with "IMO" or not....

and the opinion is ridiculous....

I like a variety of musical artists.
Some pop, some rock, some heavy metal, some country.....about the only thing you never catch me listening to, is gospel.
But I do not think Eminem is the greatest of all time, just my humble opinion :)

True story.

not ignoring anything.....even if he did not say that....its still his opinion.....just like Boop said she thinks Freddy is the greatest....HER OPINION....and most posters opinion here seems to be .....he is not the greatest artist ever....not even close......but i will say one thing.....i bet he gets into the Rock N Roll hall of shame before Deep Purple gets there........:eusa_eh:

True story.

I know, there seems to be a lot unintelligent folks here, in fact, of the 40+ forums I post in (same username, signature, and avatar), this one seems to have too many of them. :)

not ignoring anything.....even if he did not say that....its still his opinion.....just like Boop said she thinks Freddy is the greatest....HER OPINION....and most posters opinion here seems to be .....he is not the greatest artist ever....not even close......but i will say one thing.....i bet he gets into the Rock N Roll hall of shame before Deep Purple gets there........:eusa_eh:

Who would get your vote, Mr. Dresden?

for the hall?.....actually no one.....the place has gotten to be a joke......BUT if i had to vote for someone.....there are great rock bands from the 60's and 70's that are not in that place yet that should have been in before some who are there already.....Deep Purple being one......others, the Moody Blues,ELO,Thin Lizzy,Judas Priest,Iron Maiden,Wishbone Ash,Rory Gallagher,Love.......the list goes on.....to many to name....

for the hall?.....actually no one.....the place has gotten to be a joke......BUT if i had to vote for someone.....there are great rock bands from the 60's and 70's that are not in that place yet that should have been in before some who are there already.....Deep Purple being one......others, the Moody Blues,ELO,Thin Lizzy,Judas Priest,Iron Maiden,Wishbone Ash,Rory Gallagher,Love.......the list goes on.....to many to name....

If they aren't in, might as well burn the place down.

what gets me is DP has personal considered some of the greatest on their Instruments.....many groups from the eighties have sighted them as their influence,and are in before they are,Metallica and Van Halen being 2 of them......the Pretenders got in as soon as they were eligible.....Black Sabbath something like 10 years after and with pressure on the hall to do so....Grand Master Flash.....one of the most influential people ever in Rock....(im kidding here)....gets in pushing the Dave Clark Five out....because...as one of the board members stated....."we dont have any hiphop bands in there"......should there be?

He's interesting...but he whines to much lately. :eusa_whistle:

:eusa_eh:

huh?

Did britanny get a sex change or sumptin?

sorry, I am no longer down with opp, so I can't keep up with this junk.

My bad..was talking about the "M" man.

Britany's new song ain't bad.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzU9OrZlKb8]Britney Spears - Till The World Ends - YouTube[/ame]

Great hook and she looks great in the video.
I hate frenetic video editing. Gives me a headache.

I really like the artistic representation of Bruno and his ass in Eminems' face at the music awards last year.
Sacha Baron Cohen has titanium balls, in my opinion. :lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=el0x9-1j7lo]Bruno drops in on Eminem at MTV Awards - YouTube[/ame]

Is Jethro Tull in yet? If not, they are the most worthy non-members.

Kansas should be there, too, along with Emerson, Lake & Palmer and King Crimson.

what gets me is DP has personal considered some of the greatest on their Instruments.....many groups from the eighties have sighted them as their influence,and are in before they are,Metallica and Van Halen being 2 of them......the Pretenders got in as soon as they were eligible.....Black Sabbath something like 10 years after and with pressure on the hall to do so....Grand Master Flash.....one of the most influential people ever in Rock....(im kidding here)....gets in pushing the Dave Clark Five out....because...as one of the board members stated....."we dont have any hiphop bands in there"......should there be?
The Pretenders deserve to be there.

Plus, they are from Cleveland, where the Hall is located. Can't and shouldn't ignore their contributions.

The Pretenders deserve to be there.

Plus, they are from Cleveland, where the Hall is located. Can't and shouldn't ignore their contributions.

not saying they should not be there......you dont induct 80's people before those that were worthy from the 3 decades before them...like i stated.....they got in as soon as they were eligible.....Sabbath and Queen had to wait ......and the Pretenders influence aint squat compared to those too bands......

Forum List

Back