"EMERGENCY" Stimulus Passes on Friday.... Obama signs it 4 days later????

During the trasition, Obama's demeanor changed DRASTICALLY. which is frightening, actually.

It means two things:

1.) Things have gotten alot worse then what he originally knew.

2.) We as American citizens don't even know the half of the shit going/gone wrong with this country.
or maybe Obama had no fucking clue what was really happening because of national security

I am sure that is the case. That is why it is frightening.

hes doing the exact same stupid shit
if you werent such a partisan hack you would see it
what Bush did at the end of his term was a mistake
just as this one is
but you cant see that because you are smitten

Again, call me a partisan hack if it makes you sleep better at night but doesn't make it true.

I'm not smitten with Obama and have a few problems with a couple things he has done so far.

However, looking back at the past eight years and the election; I'm glad he's in charge.

I wouldn't trust Bush/Cheney ever, they screwed up this country enough.

I wouldn't trust McCain/Palin, and I thank God everyday her ass isn't near the White House.

I wouldn't trust Pelosi or Reid to be running the show, hell I don't trust them to take out my garbage.

Whether you think it's sad or not; Obama is the best choice we currently have to man the ship. Unless you have a better alternative?

And don't even name the GOP at this point. They are fucking useless and crying in the corner with their toys because they don't want to play because they got spanked in this last election by the American people. They want Obama to fail for 2010 so they can take back Congress and 2012 to take back the White House. Which is one reason I despise political parties in general.
ROFLMAO
you are as partisan as they come, dont kid yourself

or maybe Obama had no fucking clue what was really happening because of national security

That falls under both #1 and #2. And in his defense, it's quite tough to campaign on a certain platform if you find out later that you don't even know half the story.

It means two things:

1.) Things have gotten alot worse then what he originally knew.

2.) We as American citizens don't even know the half of the shit going/gone wrong with this country.

no kidding
he is way under prepared and we can only hope he has the common sense to listen to those that are
and we have to hope he recovers his balls from Pelosi and Reid before they ruin the country in his name

ROFLMAO
you are as partisan as they come, dont kid yourself

Again, continue to believe that but I've proven time and time again that I'm not.

And I noticed you didn't answer my question all knowing DiveCon. Who is your better alternative to run the country at the moment?

And would you really rather have Bush or Palin in charge? Or worse, Pelosi? :eusa_eh:

no kidding
he is way under prepared and we can only hope he has the common sense to listen to those that are
and we have to hope he recovers his balls from Pelosi and Reid before they ruin the country in his name

Pelosi needs to be removed.

That falls under both #1 and #2. And in his defense, it's quite tough to campaign on a certain platform if you find out later that you don't even know half the story.
the reason he didnt know was his own fault
the senate is updated on these things
he chose not to attend those meetings

the reason he didnt know was his own fault
the senate is updated on these things
he chose not to attend those meetings

That's part of it, but I think the President is privvied to more information than the Senate intel committee.

That's part of it, but I think the President is privvied to more information than the Senate intel committee.

That's my point, and I highly doubt that any senator is entitled to even half the information that the President or even ex-Presidents are.

The Iraq War has only cost us $600 billion. That's chump change compared to what we've spent in the past year. The war in Afghanistan is a necessity and Obama will be increasing troops there. Iraq should end sooner than later, but apparently the generals know something more than we do to have made Obama re-consider his 16-month withdrawl proposal. Maybe there really IS something going in Iraq connected to Al Queda and terrorism... something Obama wasn't privvy to during his status as a United States Senator.

Only $600 billion huh David? :cuckoo:

I do hope you realize that the entire $750 billion has not been spent yet. And furthermore, Al-Qaeda does have bases in Iraq now but it's because WE ARE THERE.

They didn't have them before the Iraq War in 2003, that's for sure.

Actually, George Tennet, the former director of the CIA feels differently about that than you do. But, hey, what does he know? He was just the fucking director of our intelligence agency! Don't listen to him or anything... just keep reading your liberal bullshit propoganda from Daily Kos and Huffington Post... I'm sure THEY know better than George does!

Do you remember the former head of Al Queda in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi? He was in Iraq holding high level meetings with Saddam Hussein himself. Bush got this intelligence and saw how Hussein was leaving out 25% of his chemical and biological weapon stockpile in his final report to the UN - which mean that Hussein could be selling his wmd stockpile, or parts of it, to Al Queda, which would've meant Al Queda using that in our streets, schools, theatres, busses, subways, etc. The intelligence wasn't wrong - we gave Saddam over a year to prepare for our invasion - i.e. destroy all the evidence and sell the rest to Syria.

Where Bush fucked up was we didn't send in enough troops. We should've sent in 500,000 troops and completely wiped out any resistence whatsoever and established permenent military bases in Iraq like we have all over the world.

Do you think, for a fucking moment, if we leave Iraq, Al Queda will just shrug their shoulders and leave? NO! They'll topple the current Iraq government there and setup camp just like the fucking extremist islamo-nazis did 30 years ago in Iran!

Yes! Bush fucked up - we get it! Bush was one of the worst presidents of all time! I agree! But we're in Iraq and we have a job to do - so let's do it and finish it and THEN leave, but leave only when we have completely crippled Al Queda's ability to function in Iraq and if you haven't noticed, we've lost a few dozen brave men and women this year so far. I don't know the exact numbers, unfortunately. Until we can go one full fucking year without ONE US Soldier being killed, I say we stay in there until we wipe out Al Queda In Iraq once and for all.

Are you going to put that in your tagline now, Robert?

Let me tell you something - I am never going to forgive these bastards for what they did to me in Israel and what they did to me in New York. I want every single mother fucking Islamic terrorist dead and I want their cities leveled and I want their countries toppled. We're not waging a true war right now - we're involved in skirmishes from city to city. I want this coutnry to finally re-grow the set of fucking balls we lost in Nam and go out there and fucking do what the greatest goddamned military machine in the entire world was built to do: Wipe our enemies off of the face of the Earth. And until we do that, every single one of us, our friends, our families, our children and our children's children are each vulnerable to another attack. Are you willing to sacrafice your family, Robert? Are you willing to sacrafice your children to these barbaric animals? I'm not.

Not one more American and not one more Israeli life should EVER be lost to Islamic terorrism EVER again. Not one more Army, Navy, Air Force or mother fucking Marine and not one IDF, IAF or INF life should be lost to Hamas. We're all in the same fucking war and it's about time we started fighting a war instead of letting focus groups and public polls determine our foreign policy.

As I said before, we haven't even felt the full effect of the Bush Administration yet. Where do you think all that money for Iraq and Afghanistan came from? The sky?

The Iraq War has only cost us $600 billion. That's chump change compared to what we've spent in the past year. The war in Afghanistan is a necessity and Obama will be increasing troops there. Iraq should end sooner than later, but apparently the generals know something more than we do to have made Obama re-consider his 16-month withdrawl proposal. Maybe there really IS something going in Iraq connected to Al Queda and terrorism... something Obama wasn't privvy to during his status as a United States Senator.

During the trasition, Obama's demeanor changed DRASTICALLY. which is frightening, actually.

It always happens... once they get off the campaign trail and find out what's REALLY going on in the world, they begin to age... they begin to understand that the lives of 300+ million people lies within the sole decisions that they make or don't make. And with respect to Mr. Card, I don't give a flying shit if Obama is wearing pink panties in the Oval Office, as long as he keeps us safe and restores this economy to its greatness, he can wear whatever the fuck and do whatever the fuck he wants to do.

It always happens... once they get off the campaign trail and find out what's REALLY going on in the world, they begin to age... they begin to understand that the lives of 300+ million people lies within the sole decisions that they make or don't make. And with respect to Mr. Card, I don't give a flying shit if Obama is wearing pink panties in the Oval Office, as long as he keeps us safe and restores this economy to its greatness, he can wear whatever the fuck and do whatever the fuck he wants to do.
quite frankly, i thought Card was just being a partisan ASS

Actually, George Tennet, the former director of the CIA feels differently about that than you do. But, hey, what does he know? He was just the fucking director of our intelligence agency! Don't listen to him or anything... just keep reading your liberal bullshit propoganda from Daily Kos and Huffington Post... I'm sure THEY know better than George does!

Do you remember the former head of Al Queda in Iraq, Abu Musab al-Zarqawi? He was in Iraq holding high level meetings with Saddam Hussein himself. Bush got this intelligence and saw how Hussein was leaving out 25% of his chemical and biological weapon stockpile in his final report to the UN - which mean that Hussein could be selling his wmd stockpile, or parts of it, to Al Queda, which would've meant Al Queda using that in our streets, schools, theatres, busses, subways, etc. The intelligence wasn't wrong - we gave Saddam over a year to prepare for our invasion - i.e. destroy all the evidence and sell the rest to Syria.

Where Bush fucked up was we didn't send in enough troops. We should've sent in 500,000 troops and completely wiped out any resistence whatsoever and established permenent military bases in Iraq like we have all over the world.

Do you think, for a fucking moment, if we leave Iraq, Al Queda will just shrug their shoulders and leave? NO! They'll topple the current Iraq government there and setup camp just like the fucking extremist islamo-nazis did 30 years ago in Iran!

Yes! Bush fucked up - we get it! Bush was one of the worst presidents of all time! I agree! But we're in Iraq and we have a job to do - so let's do it and finish it and THEN leave, but leave only when we have completely crippled Al Queda's ability to function in Iraq and if you haven't noticed, we've lost a few dozen brave men and women this year so far. I don't know the exact numbers, unfortunately. Until we can go one full fucking year without ONE US Soldier being killed, I say we stay in there until we wipe out Al Queda In Iraq once and for all.

Are you going to put that in your tagline now, Robert?

Let me tell you something - I am never going to forgive these bastards for what they did to me in Israel and what they did to me in New York. I want every single mother fucking Islamic terrorist dead and I want their cities leveled and I want their countries toppled. We're not waging a true war right now - we're involved in skirmishes from city to city. I want this coutnry to finally re-grow the set of fucking balls we lost in Nam and go out there and fucking do what the greatest goddamned military machine in the entire world was built to do: Wipe our enemies off of the face of the Earth. And until we do that, every single one of us, our friends, our families, our children and our children's children are each vulnerable to another attack. Are you willing to sacrafice your family, Robert? Are you willing to sacrafice your children to these barbaric animals? I'm not.

Not one more American and not one more Israeli life should EVER be lost to Islamic terorrism EVER again. Not one more Army, Navy, Air Force or mother fucking Marine and not one IDF, IAF or INF life should be lost to Hamas. We're all in the same fucking war and it's about time we started fighting a war instead of letting focus groups and public polls determine our foreign policy.

Of course David, you'd turn this thread into Israel to gather up sympathy. Surprised you didn't bring up Hitler and the holocaust to dredge up the point that if anyone dare sides against you then they must be for Hitler.

I read neither the Huff or Dos but thanks for playing. I don't trust George Tennet or the CIA; and you wouldn't either if you knew their histories.

If Al Qaeda had any weapons or WMDs as you say, they would of used them a long time ago. Gee, do you forget that Osama branded Saddam a Infidel? The same thing he labels the U.S.

Bin Laden Labels Saddam an Infidel - Jazeera TV

If we leave Iraq, the people of Iraq along with the groups in power there would toss Al-Qaeda out. Especially since Al-Qaeda would need more manpower on their Afghanistan front.

You do realize you're practically saying lets be in Iraq for a 100+ years, fuck the cost and troops? Iraq is eventually going to fall into a civil war thanks to the power vaccum we created, that's the reality. It will happen whether we leave a year from now or a hundred.

And as I said in the start of my post, the end of YOUR POST shows your true intentions. You could in reality give two fucks about America, it's Israel that you care for above all others. You've even admitted on here that your loyalty is to Israel first, not America. So why don't you go to Israel and join the IDF while America needs to protect her and not Israel's interests first.

Because when you propose that America topples every country with Islamic Extremists, you're fucking batshit crazy and don't consider the troop level or cost needed. You wouldn't serve anyway, so you wouldn't care. You want America to do Israel's dirty work; and in response I say fuck that.

Bobby, Al Qaeda was leaving A-stan for Iraq when we started attacking them in A-stan, its only you believing the nonsense you read online that keeps you ignorant iof the facts

Bobby, Al Qaeda was leaving A-stan for Iraq when we started attacking them in A-stan, its only you believing the nonsense you read online that keeps you ignorant iof the facts

Well then:

[youtube]iCW-Su2NG2w[/youtube]

BUSH: One of the major theaters against al Qaeda turns out to have been Iraq. This is where al Qaeda said they were going to take their stand. This is where al Qaeda was hoping to take-

RADDATZ: But not until after the U.S. invaded.

BUSH: Yeah, that’s right. So what? The point is that al Qaeda said they’re going to take a stand. Well, first of all in the post-9/11 environment Saddam Hussein posed a threat. And then upon removal, al Qaeda decides to take a stand.

:eusa_whistle:

Well then:

[youtube]iCW-Su2NG2w[/youtube]

BUSH: One of the major theaters against al Qaeda turns out to have been Iraq. This is where al Qaeda said they were going to take their stand. This is where al Qaeda was hoping to take-

RADDATZ: But not until after the U.S. invaded.

BUSH: Yeah, that’s right. So what? The point is that al Qaeda said they’re going to take a stand. Well, first of all in the post-9/11 environment Saddam Hussein posed a threat. And then upon removal, al Qaeda decides to take a stand.

:eusa_whistle:
this is what gets me about you guys
you didnt believe a damned thing that Bush says, but you believe that
:rolleyes:

what you fail to understand is Bush knew the reporter was being an asshole just in the way it was asked

Last edited:

And furthermore:

Hussein's Prewar Ties To Al-Qaeda Discounted - washingtonpost.com

Captured Iraqi documents and intelligence interrogations of Saddam Hussein and two former aides "all confirmed" that Hussein's regime was not directly cooperating with al-Qaeda before the U.S. invasion of Iraq, according to a declassified Defense Department report released yesterday

The CIA was not alone, the defense report emphasized. The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) had concluded that year that "available reporting is not firm enough to demonstrate an ongoing relationship" between the Iraqi regime and al-Qaeda, it said.

But hey, don't let a little thing called facts get in your way.

Forum List

Back