Emerald City

Ringel05

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
Yup, they're redoing the Widdard ov Odd (Wizard of Oz for you anal types) as a series.

Sure enough it looks stupid which means it will probably be a big hit...........

Happy Days killed TV for me...
Being raised overseas killed prime time for me, I tried watching prime time drama and sitcom TV in my 20s and could hear my brain cells screaming in pain before exploding with each second watched.......... Tried again it the 1980s and again in the 90s...... it was even worse.

Yes indeed! Dorothy is a lesbian trans gender who was running away from home where her two dads kept her chained in the basement. She gets sucked up in a storm and lands on a witch who looks surprisingly like Hillary Clinton. She meets lots freaks and a good witch who is black played by Meg Ryan, and has no clue where she is going, but wants to seek the wizard. Along the way she meets a cowardly democrat, a brainless scarecrow played by Tim Kaine, and a rusty Crusty tin woodsman, played by Wolf Blitzer, forever searching for the perfect Reuben sandwich. Together, they destroy another paradise.

Thanks for the info, I have been waiting my entire life for this one.

le-magicien-d-oz-aura-bien-besoin-de-l-aide.jpg

Being raised overseas killed prime time for me, I tried watching prime time drama and sitcom TV in my 20s and could hear my brain cells screaming in pain before exploding with each second watched.......... Tried again it the 1980s and again in the 90s...... it was even worse.
I could only watch good shows, like The Simpson's...Duckman..Some MTV..

Welp, that explains what's wrong with you....... :thup:

Welp, that explains what's wrong with you....... :thup:
dyspepsia? I could only drink Coke...

Forum List

Back