Embarrassed Yet?

OMG... Rabbi II.

What the hell does spending have to do with unemployment, genius?

What does government spending have to do with the economy??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's either the biggest fail or one hum-dinger of a troll post.

Missed the edit.

"And if Bush + Dem Congress can destroy everything, how come it's all improving under Obama + even bigger Dem congress?"

It's improving? You think that because the DOW is up, the economy is improving? Nice try, but the 'stimulus' was just a huge waste of money that didn't accomplish squat. What Bush, Obama and the Dem Congress have done is put this country so far in debt that we'll never dig ourselves out of it. And with the passage of even bigger entitlement programs, you can kiss the US goodbye. The only thing we have now is our nukes and Obama won't even use those. Bush-III, er, Obama has been a total disaster. Just wait and see this house of cards come crashing down within a year.

One thing about the, "Clinton Years", it proved Democrats can justify and rationalize just about anything, no matter..

Like un-necessary wars?

Has Bush found those WMDs yet?

Though I suppose this is where we are supposed to act like a blowjob was an earth-shattering event that dwarfed military adventurism that got thousands of American soldiers killed.

If it weren't for double standards, you guys would have no standards at all.

Last edited:
New Anti-Obama Billboard In Texas: Embarrassed Yet?

obama_texas_billboard.jpg

Bluegrass Pundit: New Anti-Obama Billboard In Texas: Embarrassed Yet?

HAHA...that's fantastic!!!!! [most won't admit it though] :cuckoo:

You know what's really fantastic? The "citizen" who paid for it "E.M." wouldn't put his full name on there.

Nothing says courage like anonymity.

Missed the edit.

"And if Bush + Dem Congress can destroy everything, how come it's all improving under Obama + even bigger Dem congress?"

It's improving? You think that because the DOW is up, the economy is improving? Nice try, but the 'stimulus' was just a huge waste of money that didn't accomplish squat. What Bush, Obama and the Dem Congress have done is put this country so far in debt that we'll never dig ourselves out of it. And with the passage of even bigger entitlement programs, you can kiss the US goodbye. The only thing we have now is our nukes and Obama won't even use those. Bush-III, er, Obama has been a total disaster. Just wait and see this house of cards come crashing down within a year.

And when it doesn't? What will you do then, xcited1? Remark that "Thank god we had some good Republicans in the congress to slow him down!"?

I hate to break it to you, I know how vested you are in Obama's perceived failure. But it ain't just the Dow. Spending, home construction, consumer confidence, and yes, the stock markets, =Up. Foreclosures, bankruptcies, and as my graph indicates, job losses = Down.

Missed the edit.

Yea, let's use those. That should help.

Sure beats believing in that whole "WMD" thing. Or that whole "strategery" thing. Or that whole "The oil revenue will more than pay for the war" thing. Or the whole "they will welcome us as liberators" thing. Or that whole "mission accomplished" thing. Or that whole "Osama Bin Laden is our number oone priority" thing. Or that whole "I don't know where Bin Laden is and I really don't care" thing. Or...

There has to come a point when even you hard leftist Barry worshipers get up off your knees and look around you and notice that 1 out of 10 people (or more) that you know want's a job but can't find one...

(here's where you comeback with some "you're gay" comment or other lameness)...

Can a moron like you EVER comprehend that NO ONE can turn the Titanic on a dime?

I was coining that phrase when you were sucking Barry's teat before the election, hack....

Missed the edit.

Yea, let's use those. That should help.

Seems likely that the next time they're used will be the last, don't it Dean. Very sorrowful line of thought.

There has to come a point when even you hard leftist Barry worshipers get up off your knees and look around you and notice that 1 out of 10 people (or more) that you know want's a job but can't find one...

(here's where you comeback with some "you're gay" comment or other lameness)...

No, no gay comments.

nov-2009-job-losses-graph.png

I must've posted that 15 times since I've been here. What will it take to make you understand that THE COLLAPSE DID NOT HAPPEN UNDER OBAMA. IT HAS IMPROVED UNDER OBAMA. IT IS STILL IMPROVING UNDER OBAMA, AND WILL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE UNDER OBAMA.

Will ANY evidence of this convince you?

Exactly right. Since Congress controls spending, it happened under the leadership of Pelosi and Reid. Thanks for pointing that out.

I think they're trying to tell us that Barry will save us if we just let him spend all kinds of $$$ we don't have....

Somehow that's supposed to make the public sector want to hire people...

No, no gay comments.

nov-2009-job-losses-graph.png

I must've posted that 15 times since I've been here. What will it take to make you understand that THE COLLAPSE DID NOT HAPPEN UNDER OBAMA. IT HAS IMPROVED UNDER OBAMA. IT IS STILL IMPROVING UNDER OBAMA, AND WILL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE UNDER OBAMA.

Will ANY evidence of this convince you?

Exactly right. Since Congress controls spending, it happened under the leadership of Pelosi and Reid. Thanks for pointing that out.

I think they're trying to tell us that Barry will save us if we just let him spend all kinds of $$$ we don't have....

:eusa_eh:

Bet they aern't.

You're damn right we aren't. I voted for President Obama and I think he is doing an EXCELLENT job on all fronts. ALL fronts. He does one good thing and then promptly moves on to the next. All the braying and bleating from the right does not seem to deter him.

Now - the fact that he is doing things that y'all don't like is just too damn bad. We didn't expect that he would do things you approve of. THAT'S WHY HE GOT ELECTED.

So you are part of the 29%
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll - Rasmussen Reports

:eusa_eh:

Cuyo...why don't you expand that graph out about 50 years....you'll see it's cyclical and has nothing to do with politics....just like the stock market.

Poll: Obama most popular world leader
By Eric Zimmermann - 04/23/10 11:28 AM ET
President Obama is the most popular world leader, according to a new international poll.

Obama received 77% support from respondents in the U.S., Italy, Spain, France, Britain and Germany. He just edged out the Dalai Lama, who garnered 75% support. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton came in at 62%, with Pope Benedict XVI receiving just 36% support.

The least popular? Moammar Gadhafi of Libya, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, and Chinese President Hu Jintao.

The poll was conducted by Harris Interactive and surveyed 6,135 individuals between the ages of 16 and 64.

Poll: Obama most popular world leader - The Hill's Blog Briefing Room

Nobody is as embarrassing as the last administration. :lol:

The bigger question is the State of Texas embarrassed for sending us the worst President in 100 years?

New Topics

Forum List

Back