Embarrassed Yet?

Bet they aern't.

You're damn right we aren't. I voted for President Obama and I think he is doing an EXCELLENT job on all fronts. ALL fronts. He does one good thing and then promptly moves on to the next. All the braying and bleating from the right does not seem to deter him.

Now - the fact that he is doing things that y'all don't like is just too damn bad. We didn't expect that he would do things you approve of. THAT'S WHY HE GOT ELECTED.

New Anti-Obama Billboard In Texas: Embarrassed Yet?

obama_texas_billboard.jpg

Bluegrass Pundit: New Anti-Obama Billboard In Texas: Embarrassed Yet?

:lol::lol::lol:

One thing about the, "Clinton Years", it proved Democrats can justify and rationalize just about anything, no matter..

Bet they aern't.

You're damn right we aren't. I voted for President Obama and I think he is doing an EXCELLENT job on all fronts. ALL fronts. He does one good thing and then promptly moves on to the next. All the braying and bleating from the right does not seem to deter him.

Now - the fact that he is doing things that y'all don't like is just too damn bad. We didn't expect that he would do things you approve of. THAT'S WHY HE GOT ELECTED.

Three cheers for Bush-III!!!!!!!

They should be. But most of them are not smart enough to be.

Sounds like you know Texans.

I do. They are great.... unlike whiny assclowns from my own home state.

Suggestion: Then why don't you get the heck out of our great state of California and GO to Texas?

Know how to get to Texas from California, CG? You go east until you SMELL IT and then south until you STEP IN IT.

You'll be fine . . . :dig:

Eight years of a Republican administration that brought this country to the brink and brought down the world economy.

How many times have I asked Republicans to list their "accomplishments" from two Republican administrations and so far they haven't named a single thing.

The list of "failure" is endless and they have the nerve and the gall to ask, "embarrassed yet"? Well, I am. I am embarrassed they call themselves American Citizens.

Eight years of a Republican administration that brought this country to the brink and brought down the world economy.

I didn't know there's direct connection between bringing down the world economy and republican administration ... but anyway, good to know ...

How many times have I asked Republicans to list their "accomplishments" from two Republican administrations and so far they haven't named a single thing.

The list of "failure" is endless and they have the nerve and the gall to ask, "embarrassed yet"? Well, I am. I am embarrassed they call themselves American Citizens.

i am embarrassed that you call yourself one Dean....the contempt you show ANY citizen to your right....is deplorable....

"These two entities--Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac---are not facing any kind of financial crisis." Barney Frank [ 9/11/2003 ]

"Fannie and Freddie are fundamentally sound, they are not in danger of going under----I do think their prospects of going forward are very solid." -- Barney Frank [ 7/14/2008 ]

Last edited:

"These two entities--Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac---are not facing any kind of financial crisis." Barney Frank [ 9/11/2003 ]

"Fannie and Freddie are fundamentally sound, they are not in danger of going under----I do think their prospects of going forward are very solid." -- Barney Frank [ 7/14/2008 ]

Yeah, because this thread is all about Barney Frank and Fannie/Freddie...

/sarcasm.

So wait, after eight years of Bush, Republicans are now asking people if they're embarrassed by Obama? That takes a lot of gall most certainly.

Considering they are the ones who got the most embarrassing President in recent history in office not only once, but twice, and then ask that is amazing.

I betcha that before the next Presidential election you won't be able to find 100 people who will admit that they voted for Owe Bama.

Yeah, because this thread is all about Barney Frank and Fannie/Freddie...

/sarcasm.

NOOO.....Because of your statement I have highlighted, above. Subprime mortgages and demonic liberal ideas were the instigating force that took down this country, by providing loans to people who could not afford to make their payments. Chris Dodd and Barney Frank were responsible. [This is not to excuse the Bush admininstration for eventually going along with it. ]

I betcha that before the next Presidential election you won't be able to find 100 people who will admit that they voted for Owe Bama.

I know only one person on USMB who still proudly quotes and admits he's voted for Bush. So he'll have to go for the gold in fucking things up to have that happen.

So wait, after eight years of Bush, Republicans are now asking people if they're embarrassed by Obama? That takes a lot of gall most certainly.

Considering they are the ones who got the most embarrassing President in recent history in office not only once, but twice, and then ask that is amazing.

And in Texas no less!

The irony is just fantastic.

New Topics

Forum List

Back