Embarrassed Yet?

"These two entities--Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac---are not facing any kind of financial crisis." Barney Frank [ 9/11/2003 ]

"Fannie and Freddie are fundamentally sound, they are not in danger of going under----I do think their prospects of going forward are very solid." -- Barney Frank [ 7/14/2008 ]

Yeah, because this thread is all about Barney Frank and Fannie/Freddie...

/sarcasm.

NOOO.....Because of your statement I have highlighted, above. Subprime mortgages and demonic liberal ideas were the instigating force that took down this country, by providing loans to people who could not afford to make their payments. Chris Dodd and Barney Frank were responsible. [This is not to excuse the Bush admininstration for eventually going along with it. ]

Guess what?

I'm not rdean. I didn't make the statement you highlighted.

But blaming Dodd and Frank is about as stupid as blaming Bush. The fault lies with the banks.

Yeah, because this thread is all about Barney Frank and Fannie/Freddie...

/sarcasm.

NOOO.....Because of your statement I have highlighted, above. Subprime mortgages and demonic liberal ideas were the instigating force that took down this country, by providing loans to people who could not afford to make their payments. Chris Dodd and Barney Frank were responsible. [This is not to excuse the Bush admininstration for eventually going along with it. ]

Guess what?

I'm not rdean. I didn't make the statement you highlighted.

But blaming Dodd and Frank is about as stupid as blaming Bush. The fault lies with the banks.

Which were deregulated early in Bush's first four years. Every economist says the crisis was brought on by the deregulation of Wall Street which moved the mortgage market from Freddie/Fannie to Wall Street.

How can these people still keep up that F/F "LIE"?

Next, they will be saying Iraq was behind of 9/11 and had WMDs.

Eight years of a Republican administration that brought this country to the brink and brought down the world economy.

I didn't know there's direct connection between bringing down the world economy and republican administration ... but anyway, good to know ...

Republicans deregulated Wall Street.

The mortgage market moved to Wall Street.

Wall Street sold mortgages to anyone who wanted one.

Wall Street bundled the mortgages together and sold them overseas as "securities".

This was the beginning of the recession/depression.

Eight years of a Republican administration that brought this country to the brink and brought down the world economy.

How many times have I asked Republicans to list their "accomplishments" from two Republican administrations and so far they haven't named a single thing.

The list of "failure" is endless and they have the nerve and the gall to ask, "embarrassed yet"? Well, I am. I am embarrassed they call themselves American Citizens.

i am embarrassed that you call yourself one Dean....the contempt you show ANY citizen to your right....is deplorable....

Harry Dresden couldn't name one accomplishment. Next!

I think repeal of Glass Steagl (sp?) took place under Clowntoon. But seems like a mostly Republican congress.
But Bush continued the dereg.

New Anti-Obama Billboard In Texas: Embarrassed Yet?

obama_texas_billboard.jpg

Bluegrass Pundit: New Anti-Obama Billboard In Texas: Embarrassed Yet?

No, not at all.

New GI Bill.
Health Care Bill.
Removing the banks from the Education Loans.

And finally, in spite of the Republican support for the theives, cracking down on Wall Street and the Banks.

Barrybots will never be embarrassed with their 0ssiah...

Most of them think 10% unemployment is "just a minor glitch"...

Sure beats believing in that whole "WMD" thing. Or that whole "strategery" thing. Or that whole "The oil revenue will more than pay for the war" thing. Or the whole "they will welcome us as liberators" thing. Or that whole "mission accomplished" thing. Or that whole "Osama Bin Laden is our number oone priority" thing. Or that whole "I don't know where Bin Laden is and I really don't care" thing. Or...

Sure beats believing in that whole "WMD" thing. Or that whole "strategery" thing. Or that whole "The oil revenue will more than pay for the war" thing. Or the whole "they will welcome us as liberators" thing. Or that whole "mission accomplished" thing. Or that whole "Osama Bin Laden is our number oone priority" thing. Or that whole "I don't know where Bin Laden is and I really don't care" thing. Or...

There has to come a point when even you hard leftist Barry worshipers get up off your knees and look around you and notice that 1 out of 10 people (or more) that you know want's a job but can't find one...

(here's where you comeback with some "you're gay" comment or other lameness)...

There has to come a point when even you hard leftist Barry worshipers get up off your knees and look around you and notice that 1 out of 10 people (or more) that you know want's a job but can't find one...

Can a moron like you EVER comprehend that NO ONE can turn the Titanic on a dime?

No, no gay comments.

nov-2009-job-losses-graph.png

I must've posted that 15 times since I've been here. What will it take to make you understand that THE COLLAPSE DID NOT HAPPEN UNDER OBAMA. IT HAS IMPROVED UNDER OBAMA. IT IS STILL IMPROVING UNDER OBAMA, AND WILL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE UNDER OBAMA.

Will ANY evidence of this convince you?

No, no gay comments.

I must've posted that 15 times since I've been here. What will it take to make you understand that THE COLLAPSE DID NOT HAPPEN UNDER OBAMA. IT HAS IMPROVED UNDER OBAMA. IT IS STILL IMPROVING UNDER OBAMA, AND WILL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE UNDER OBAMA.

Exactly right. Since Congress controls spending, it happened under the leadership of Pelosi and Reid. Thanks for pointing that out.

No, no gay comments.

Exactly right. Since Congress controls spending, it happened under the leadership of Pelosi and Reid. Thanks for pointing that out.

OMG... Rabbi II.

What the hell does spending have to do with unemployment, genius? And your brilliant, surely ivy-leage contemporary Dr. House didn't say anything about Pelosi or Reid. He specifically said "Barry."

And if Bush + Dem Congress can destroy everything, how come it's all improving under Obama + even bigger Dem congress?

Last edited:
No, no gay comments.

OMG... Rabbi II.

What the hell does spending have to do with unemployment, genius?

What does government spending have to do with the economy??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's either the biggest fail or one hum-dinger of a troll post.

Can a moron like you EVER comprehend that NO ONE can turn the Titanic on a dime?

Very true as I have said in the past the economy is like a massive boulder. Lots of inertia, it will go for a while after the pushing force is removed, but once it slows it is hard to get back up to speed.

OMG... Rabbi II.

What the hell does spending have to do with unemployment, genius?

What does government spending have to do with the economy??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

That's either the biggest fail or one hum-dinger of a troll post.

Missed the edit.

"And if Bush + Dem Congress can destroy everything, how come it's all improving under Obama + even bigger Dem congress?"

Now go on, grow the hot air balloon you're blowing even bigger. Find a creative way to blame it on the dems... I'll wait...

Last edited:

Good accomplishment. I had forgotten about that one. Oh wait, you didn't name one. Nevermind.

Republicans shouldn't manage the country. Look at what they did to their own states.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/econo...ld-be-better-off-financially.html#post2244910

New Topics

Forum List

Back