Elon Musk is God's Gift to this Generation of Humanity

Elon is my favorite African. Aside from Manfred Mann, that is.

Isn't he pushing transhumanism? I wouldn't trust him, even if he says the right things sometimes.

ETA: keep in mind, we're living in very deceptive times.

I agree with that. He's a THINKER. I'm not afraid of IDEAS. I just don't want GOVERNMENT FORCING "choices" on people.

A wealthy blood diamond heir beholden to China who's companies only exist because of big federal gubmint subsidies/investments. LISTEN WHEN HE SPEAKS, PEASANTS! :lmao:
At least he is innovating and pushing the boundaries of the human experience. Would you respect him more if he were a career politician?

At least he is innovating and pushing the boundaries of the human experience.
He was. Now he spends all his time doing stupid shit like being forced to buy Twitter, a dying company, because he couldn't stop being stupid. Companies that thrived because of him, now survive in spite of him. I can respect what he's done while disrespecting his choice to now be a villain.

A wealthy blood diamond heir beholden to China who's companies only exist because of big federal gubmint subsidies/investments. LISTEN WHEN HE SPEAKS, PEASANTS! :lmao:
The RWingers cry about anyone who has business with China, but they give Musk a pass on his China dealings.

Narrow minded losers do that.
I'm sure he loves you too. For believing that he's so clean. So smart. So brilliant. Something about you losers gravitate to losers. Like Musk. He has the record for losing more money than anyone in history. And you, especially you, are one of the biggest losers, period.

I'm sure he loves you too. For believing that he's so clean. So smart. So brilliant. Something about you losers gravitate to losers. Like Musk. He has the record for losing more money than anyone in history. And you, especially you, are one of the biggest losers, period.
It is not about Musk, what said was about you.

Forum List

Back